UPESEAT 2020 Important Dates: UPES B.Tech. Entrance Exam


UPESEAT 2020 Application Form is commenced Online on the official website. Also, all the UPESEAT 2020 Important Dates will be issued by the university very soon. UPES School of Engineering (SOE) has released the Application form for the early B.Tech Entrance Examination Courses. The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun conducts UPESEAT annually. The candidates seeking admission in B.Tech Degree courses at the University must appear for UPESEAT 2020. Candidates must not miss any of the specifications during the entire phase of the admission process. Hence, Applicants must keep an eye on the UPESEAT 2020 Important Dates tabulated below.

Upcoming Application Form

  1. CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
  2. Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
  3. UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now

Latest Update: UPESEAT 2020 Online Application Form has been started. Click here> Application Form.

UPESEAT 2020 Important Dates

Important dates such as the Last date, Admit, Exam dates etc, are mentioned hereby in the table.

Check your JEE Main Eligibility Here. Join & Refer your Friends to Earn Paytm Cashback Check Now & Refer
Events Date (Announced)
Release of the online Application form COMMENCED
Last date for submission of Application form 03 May 2020
Admit Card Date
May 2020
UPESEAT & ULSAT 2020 CBT Date 08 – 15 May 2020
Result Declaration Third week of June 2020
UPESEAT 2020 Counselling for Board Merit Students Third week of June 2020
UPESEAT 2020 Counselling for JEE Main candidates Third week of June 2020
Counselling based on UPESEAT exam Third week of June 2020
Admission Registration July 2020


Subscribe to Get Updated Information about UPESEAT 2020 Important Dates: UPES B.Tech. Entrance Exam

Key Points

  • The online application form for UPESEAT 2020 is available now.
  • Aspiring candidates should visit the official website of UPES and fill the application form. The UPES Application form 2020 last date will be 03 May 2020.
  • The admit card /hall ticket will be available a few days before Examination.
  • The UPESEAT 2020 examination will be held in the second week of May 2020.
  • The conducting body will declare the result of UPES Engineering Aptitude Test tentatively in the first week of June 2020.
  • The admission is based on three criteria. The first one is through board exam performance, second by JEE Main Rank. Lastly, the third path is the UPESEAT score.
  •  The exam conducting body will organise the Counselling for Board merit and JEE Main candidates in the third week of June 2020. Followed by counselling for UPESEAT exam in the 4th week of June 2020.
  • The university will fill 20% seats through Board Merit and JEE Main. The rest of 80 % seats via UPESEAT Score. UPES University will release the exact dates for counselling once the result is announced. Therefore, the candidates should regularly visit the UPES website to get timely updates and information.

UPES Dehradun

Application form Result
Admit Card Counselling

 Stay tuned for updates

List of Engineering Entrance Examination 2020

Ongoing/Upcoming Admissions Form


19 Sep 2019-31 Mar 2020


23 Sep 2019-31 Mar 2020

NIIT University Admission

15 Oct 2019-04 Apr 2020


20 Feb 2020-25 Apr 2020


13 Oct 2019-03 May 2020


27 Sep 2019-29 Feb 2020


05 Oct 2019-15 Mar 2020