UPESEAT 2020 Important Dates has been released by the university. UPES School of Engineering (SOE) has released the Application form for the early B.Tech Entrance Examination Courses. The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun conducts UPESEAT annually. The candidates seeking admission in B.Tech Degree courses at the University must appear for UPESEAT 2020. Candidates must not miss any of the specifications during the entire phase of the admission process. Hence, Applicants must keep an eye on the UPESEAT 2020 Important Dates tabulated below.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Latest Update: UPESEAT 2020 Online Application Form has been started. Click here> Application Form.
UPESEAT 2020 Important Dates
Important dates such as the Last date, Admit, Exam dates etc, are mentioned hereby in the table.
|Release of the online Application form||COMMENCED|
|Last date for submission of Application form||30 June 2020|
|Admit Card Date
|UPESEAT & ULSAT 2020 CBT Date||08 – 12 July 2020|
|UPESEAT 2020 Counselling for Board Merit Students||–|
|UPESEAT 2020 Counselling for JEE Main candidates||–|
|Counselling based on UPESEAT exam||–|
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about UPESEAT 2020 Important Dates: UPES B.Tech. Entrance Exam
- The online application form for UPESEAT 2020 is available now.
- Aspiring candidates should visit the official website of UPES and fill the application form. The UPES Application form 2020 last date is 30 June 2020.
- The admit card /hall ticket will be available a few days before Examination.
- The UPESEAT 2020 examination will be held on 08 – 12 July 2020.
- The conducting body will declare the result of UPES Engineering Aptitude Test tentatively in July 2020.
- The admission is based on three criteria. The first one is through board exam performance, second by JEE Main Rank. Lastly, the third path is the UPESEAT score.
- The exam conducting body will organise the Counselling for Board merit and JEE Main candidates in July 2020. Followed by counselling for UPESEAT exam in July 2020.
- The university will fill 20% seats through Board Merit and JEE Main. The rest of 80 % seats via UPESEAT Score. UPES University will release the exact dates for counselling once the result is announced. Therefore, the candidates should regularly visit the UPES website to get timely updates and information.
Stay tuned for updates