The Calorx Teachers University is located in Ahmedabad, in the state of Gujrat. This educational institute is promoted by the famous Calorx Group of Companies of New Delhi which have a renowned position in the fields of Real Estate, Finance and Hospitality. This university was established in the year 2009. This university is mainly made for the people who have an interest in teaching and want to acquire an official degree to proceed with a career in the field of Teaching. Hence along with the basic mainstream courses offered by the university, it plays a very important role in shaping the teachers of the future. Because of the various under graduation and post-graduation courses offered by the university, the university has been developing in all the areas of education.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
Along with its topmost teaching and education quality, it stands on an equal par with the campus facilities. It has been maintaining the perfect balance of tradition and technological modernisation in its teaching and providing amenities. Good campus equipped with the laboratories, libraries, science parks, language parks, good transportation facilities of the university and separate hostels for boys and girls have made it even pleasant and easier to study at the university
CALORX TEACHERS UNIVERSITY MISSION, VISION POLICY
The Calorx Teacher’s University is made for the students and as well as the graduate students who wish to acquire a teaching degree so as to give them the official right to teach. Calorx Teacher’s University has made a platform where teachers are created. Hence, it is very important for them to administer the university on certain visions, missions, ethics, principles and policies to maintain the standard of the institute. Hence it has created the following set of visions and missions and it is gradually walking on the path of achievement of the same:
- To create excellence-oriented teaching which will imbibe excellence and professionalism in its students as well as its teachers.
- To provide such quality of education which will be in alignment with the global teaching standards.
- To make the best teacher’s in the world whose standard will exceed the global teaching standards.
- To mark the leadership in the field of Educational Research and Development and foster the same attitude in the minds of the coming generations.
- To be the most dedicated University of education for making socially responsible students as well as quality teachers.
- To educate the importance of ethics and principles to the students so that they will be ethically responsible in society and will spread education in an ethical way.
ACCREDITATIONS, AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS of CALORX TEACHERS UNIVERSITY
The Calorx Teacher’s University has been on the path of progress for the last few years of providing education. It has been continuously making good teachers with a strong knowledge base and ethical background. This has been the most respect for gaining a thing for the University because being able to create future generation teachers with good quality teaching is a very honourable thing.
But apart from this, the Calorx Teacher’s University has acquired a number of Accreditations, Awards and Achievements:
- Recognition from the Government of Gujrat.
- Recognition and affiliation with many other national and international educational universities and companies.
- Education Leadership award sponsored by Dainik Bhaskar.
- Best Educational Leadership sponsored by the star of Industry Group.
- Dainik Bhaskar National Education Awards.
- Many another award which is given for the best Marketing, Science and Technology, Education Systems, etc.
These awards have made education in the university higher and qualitative.
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
CALORX TEACHERS UNIVERSITY COURSES OVERVIEW
The Calorx Teacher’s University offers the following courses to the students:
- SCHOOL OF HUMANITIES AND COMMERCE:
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A)
- Master of Arts (M.A)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Masters of Commerce (M.Com)
- SCHOOL OF SOCIAL WORK:
- Bachelor of Social Work (B.S.W)
- Master of Social Work (M.S.W)
- SCHOOL OF JOURNALISM AND MASS COMMUNICATION:
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A in Journalism and Mass Communication)
- Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication
- SCHOOL OF INDIAN LANGUAGES:
All the above in Gujarati, Hindi and Sanskrit languages.
- SCHOOL OF FOREIGN LANGUAGE (ENGLISH)
- SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT:
- Bachelor in Business Administration (B.B.A)
- Master’s in Business Administration (M.B.A)
- SCHOOL OF LAW:
- B.A (L.L.B.)
- B.Com L.L.B
- Bachelor’s in Law (L.L.B)
- SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY:
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
- Masters in Science (M.Sc.)
All the above courses have ensured the higher education of students under one roof.
APPLICATION/ ADMISSION PROCEDURE CALORX TEACHERS UNIVERSITY
The application procedure of Calorx Teacher’s University is very easy and it is almost the same for all the courses. The following criterion will be considered while giving admission to the applicants:
- The impression of the application
- 10th Board Examination Marks.
- 12th Board Examination marks
- Graduation Score (B.A, B.Com, B.Sc. etc.). This is applicable only for applicants applying for the Master’s programmes like M.Com, M.A, M.Sc. M.Phil., PhD etc.
The fee structure of each and every course is different for every course. However, the application procedure for all the courses is the same. Following is the basic process for the application and admission process.
- Go to the official website of the University where the application forms are hosted>
- Create a login ID and Log in using the Id and password that will be sent to the candidate through an E-mail or SMS.>
- After logging in, the application form will appear. The candidate must fill in all the details like- the personal details, education and qualification details, details of the course for which he is applying, payment details etc. A recent passport size photograph and signature have to be uploaded on the form.>
- If the candidate is paying through a Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Online Banking, he can immediately proceed with the payment process and pay an application fee prescribed for the particular course.
- The candidate must then submit the online application.
The university will update the notification regarding the important dates related to the application and admission process.
Calorx Teachers University Address
Sardar Patel Ring Road,
Near Greenwood Resort,
Post Office Chandlodia,
Calorx Teachers University official Website: http://www.ctu.kalorex.org/