UPESEAT 2020 Registration Process: The link will be given on the official website of UPES University. Candidates should check their Eligibility criteria before applying for the UPESEAT 2020. The UPESEAT application form 2020 last date will be First week of May 2020.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
First and foremost every candidate has to register for getting the UPES Dehradun Application form 2020. Details regarding UPESEAT 2020 Registration Process are available in the article below.
UPES Exam Date 2020
|2||Last date of submission of application form||First week of May 2020|
|4||Commencement of application process for JEE Main qualified candidates||First week of May 2020|
|5||UPESEAT 2020 (Computer-based test only)||Second week of May 2020|
|6||Declaration of UPESEAT 2020 result||Third week of May 2020|
|7||Start Date of UPESEAT 2020 counselling||Last week of May 2020|
|8||Declaration of merit list for JEE Main qualified candidates||First week of June 2020|
UPESEAT 2020 Registration Process:
- Step 1 (Registration):
- Candidates can start the UPESEAT 2020 Registration Process by visiting the official website of UPES University.
- Visit the official website and enter all the required details i.e, Email, Contact no. and click on ‘Submit’.
- After pressing the submit button, Candidates will get an ONE TIME PASSWORD on their mobile number.
Once password verification is complete, Candidates can proceed by filling the Application Form.
- Step 2 (Fill the Form):
- Candidates will then move to the Online Application Page, where they will have to register using an ID or can sign in with their Facebook profile.
- After Signing in, Candidates will move to the Application Form Page, where they will have to enter the following details.
- Applicant Details:
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Category (Exam or Non-Exam)
- Desired Course
After selecting all the details, candidates have to select submit. They will get an email on their Email ID. Candidates will have to activate their account and set a password which will be used for future reference.
- Step 3 (UPES Dehradun Fee Structure):
- Candidates have to pay the fee using Offline or Online Mode.
- Candidates can pay the fee online by Net Banking and Credit Cards.
- They can pay the fee offline by Demand Draft.Demand Draft (DD) has to be drawn in favour of “UPES Fee Account”, payable at Dehradun/ Delhi.
Application form fee:
|S.No.||Mode of availability of Application form||Application fee|
|1.||Candidates can collect UPESEAT 2020 prospectus and application form from UPES Enrolment Offices at Dehradun/ Delhi by paying||Rs 1850/-|
|2.||Candidates can collect UPESEAT 2020 through post/ courier/ Demand Draft*/online/ cash by paying||Rs 1850/-|
Step 4 (Academic Details):
Candidates will then have to enter the academic details which include:
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
- Year of Passing the Qualifying Examination
- Board of Qualifying Examination
- Marks Scored
- Marks Scored in Class 10th
Then, once all the details have been entered, Candidate can finally download the UPESEAT 2020 Application Form. Candidates will have to then send the Application Form along with the Demand Draft to the UPES University, Dehradun.
Offline Application Form
Candidates applying in offline mode can get the UPESEAT 2020 Application form from admission counters located in cities of Delhi, Dehradun, Vishakhapatnam, Kolkata, Mumbai, Dhanbad, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore and Patna by paying the application fee of Rs 1850/- . Fill the application form and post it at UPES Enrolment Offices at Dehradun/Delhi.