UPSEE 2020 Notification will be released in the fourth week of December 2019. UP State Entrance Examination official dates will be released by Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh (Formerly U.P. Technical University, Lucknow). Also, the UPSEE 2020 official website is now in working status and UPSEE application form can be filled from January 2020. Furthermore, the last date for online application form is in March 2020. Candidates who wish to appear for the examination must visit the website and register themselves now.
UPSEE is a state-level examination organised for students seeking admission in the 1st year of Bachelor in Technology (B.Tech), Architecture (B.Arch), Pharmaceutical (B.Pharma), BHMCT, BFAD, BFA as well as Masters in Business Administration (MBA), Master of Computer Application(MCA), Masters in Applied Management (MAM) and also for admission into 2nd year of Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech lateral entry), Pharmaceutical (B.Pharm.), and Computer Application (MCA). This entrance exam is organised to get admission in all the Technical Institutions as well as Colleges which are affiliated to the AKTU, Lucknow India. UPSEE 2020 Entrance exam for undergraduate B.Tech programs will be scheduled in April 2020.
Applicants interested can check all the important and latest topics related to the examination on this page. The updated details and notices are available on the University’s official website as well. On this page, we have provided all the details that the applicant must be aware of before applying for the UPSEE exam.
U.P. State Entrance Examination 2020 Notification
- UPSEE 020 Notification will be available in December 2019.
UPSEE 2020 Exam Dates
The examination dates will be announced by AKTU. Find all the major dates relevant to the UP entrance exam below. These are important events related to the UP State Entrance Exam.
|Online application form starts||4th week of January 2020|
|Last date to fill the application||Last week of March 2020|
|Last date to submit the fee||1st week of April 2020|
|Application correction window||Last week of March to 1st week of April 2020|
|Admit card issue||4th week of April 2020|
|Exam date||Last week of April to 1st week of May 2020|
|Release of answer key||1st week of May 2020|
|Last date to submit objection on answer key||Till the 1st week of May 2020|
|Declaration of result||Last week of May 2020|
|Counselling starts||Last week of June 2020|
Schedule for UG Courses (Engineering Exam)
|Date of Examination||Paper Code||Subjects||Timing (Total Time Period)|
|21 April 2020 (Sunday)||Paper 1||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
|Paper 2||Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Paper 3||AG-I, AG-II and AG-III|
|Paper 4||Aptitude Test for Architecture||3.00 PM to 5:30 PM
(2 Hours 30 Minutes)
Schedule for Lateral Entry and PG Courses
|Date of Examination||Paper Code||Subjects||Timing (Total Time Period)|
|May 2020 (Saturday)||Paper 5||Aptitude test for General Awareness
|10:00 AM to 11:30 AM
(1 Hour 30 Minutes)
|Paper 6||Aptitude Test for
Diploma Holders in Engineering.
|2:30 PM to 4:00 PM
(1 Hour 30 Minutes)
|Paper 7||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy|
|Paper 8||Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates|
Post Graduate Examination Schedule
|Date of Examination||Paper Code||Subjects||Timing (Total Time Period)|
|May 2020||Paper 09||Aptitude Test for MBA||9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
(2 Hours )
|Paper 10||Aptitude Test for MCA||1:00 PM – 3:00 PM(2 Hours )|
|Paper 11||Aptitude Test for 2nd Year MCA||4:00 PM –6:00 PM
(Lateral Entry) (2 Hours)
UPSEE 2020 Application Form
Eligible Applicants can fill the Application form from January 2020 by registering themselves on the official AKTU portal. They will have to fill the application form of UPSEE 2020 before the due date which is 25 March 2020 by 05:00 pm.
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
- Applicants need to visit the official UPSEE website, to enrol themselves online.
- Male, Transgender, General & OBC category should pay the required fee of Rs. 1300/-. The fee of Rs. 650/- is only applicable for Female, Physically challenged applicants, ST and SC candidates. This application fee might be paid either through an E-Bank Challan or Credit/Debit Card. Payments only made by these methods will be acknowledged.
- After successful payment of UPSEE fee, Applicants need to proceed with the online application process, by giving important and authentic personal, educational and address details on the e-application form.
- Applicants will be needed to upload a recent copy of passport size photo, signature and address in this e-application. Applicants are recommended to keep multiple copies of the photo of the application form for future use.
- Save a digital version and a printed copy of this application form and post it to the given address alongside the Challan photocopy to –
Uttar Pradesh Technical University,
IET Campus, Sitapur Road, Lucknow
PO BOX – 226021,
UPSEE Eligibility Criteria 2020
Before one starts filling the application form, Applicants must read the specified eligibility criteria which are as follows:
There is no upper age limit for admission to the courses covered in UPSEE 2020.
Course Wise Eligibility Criteria
The course-wise UPSEE 2020 eligibility criteria are given below:
|B.Tech.||Successfully qualified 12th exam or equivalent examination with Mathematics and Physics as a mandatory subject and any of the secondary subjects: Biotechnology/Chemistry/Biology/subject.|
|B.Pharm.||Successfully qualified 12th exam or equivalent examination with Mathematics and Physics as a mandatory subject and any of the secondary subjects: Biotechnology/Chemistry/Biology subject.|
|B.Arch.||Successfully qualified 12th exam or equivalent examination with Mathematics and Physics as a mandatory subject and any of the secondary subjects: Technical/Drawing/Chemistry/Biology/subject.|
|BHMCT/ BFAD/ BFA||Pass 12th level or equal examination from any state.|
|MBA||Bachelor Degree or its equal and secured 50% marks. For SC/ST percentage has been reduced to 45%.|
|MCA||Bachelor Degree or its equal and secured 50% marks. For SC/ST percentage has been reduced to 45%.|
|MAM||Must have passed the 12th exam with mathematics at 10+2 or at Graduation level.|
|B.Tech (2nd Year)||Bachelor Degree or its equal and secured 45% marks. For SC/ST the percentage has been reduced to 40%.|
|B.Pharm (2nd Year)||Certificate holders and B.Sc. Graduates with Mathematics as one of the core subjects in 1st year.|
|MCA (2nd Year)||BCA certificate holders.|
Important Note: Those who are qualified for the admission into the B.Tech courses are also qualified for the B.Tech. Agriculture Engineering.
UPSEE 2020 Syllabus
Applicant must prepare for the exam in a well organized and structured manner. To help them achieve this with ease we have made this table. It contains all the important chapter under each subject namely Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
|Section A: Physics–||Section B: Chemistry-||Section C: Mathematics–|
|Motion in one dimension||Catalysis||Probability|
|Power and Energy||Chemical Bonding||Vectors|
|Laws of Motion||Redox Reactions||Dynamics|
|Rotation of a rigid body about a fixed axis||Acid-Base Concepts||Statistics|
|Linear Momentum & collisions||Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics||Trigonometry|
|Mechanics of solids and fluids||Electrochemistry||Coordinate Geometry|
|Heat and thermodynamics||Collective Properties of Solution|
|Magnetism in Matter||Polymers|
|Magnetic Effect of Current||General Organic Chemistry|
|Wave Optics||Preparation, and Properties|
|Electromagnetic induction, and||Solid State|
|Ray Optics and optical instruments|
Uttar Pradesh B.Tech Entrance Exam Pattern
Important highlights of the exam pattern are as follows:
- Language: The Question paper will be issued in English and Hindi language.
- Marking Scheme: Each right answer will provide 4 marks.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking on the UP Entrance exam.
- Question Type: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Papers: This exam will be held for 11 papers.
- Mode: The examination will be organised through Offline (OMR based Test) mode for Paper 1 to 4 and Online (Computer Based Test) for Paper 5-11.
- Duration: The time duration will be 3 hours (Paper 1, 2 & 3), 2½ hours (Paper 4), 2 hours (Paper 9, 10 & 11) & 1½ hours (Paper 5, 6, 7 & 8).
Distribution of Marks
|Paper||Courses||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Paper 1||B.Tech/B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering) or B.Tech (Bio-Technology) or B.Pharm||Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.||150 Objective type questions (50 from each subject).||600|
|Paper 2||B.Tech (Bio-Technology) or B.Pharm||Physics, Chemistry & Biology||150 Objective type questions (50 from each subject).||600|
|Paper 3||B. Tech (Agriculture Engineering) only||AG-I, AG-II and AG-III||150 Objective type questions (50 from each subject).||600|
|Paper 4||B.Arch||Aptitude Test for Architecture & Design|
|Part A: Mathematics & Aesthetic Sensitivity||100 Objective type questions (50 from each subject).||500|
|Part B: Drawing Aptitude||2 Drawing Aptitude Test questions.|
|Paper 5||BHMCT/BFAD/BFA||Aptitude Test for General Awareness||75 Objective type questions||300|
|Paper 6||B.Tech 2nd Year (for Engineering Diploma Holders)||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||75 Objective type questions||300|
|Paper 7||B.Pharm 2nd Year (for Pharmacy Diploma Holders)||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)||75 Objective type questions||300|
|Paper 8||B.Tech 2nd Year (for B.Sc. Graduates)||Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||75 Objective type questions||300|
|Paper 9||MBA||Aptitude Test for MBA||100 objective type questions||400|
|Paper 10||MCA||Aptitude Test for MCA||100 objective type questions||400|
|Paper 11||2nd Year MCA||Aptitude Test for 2nd Year MCA (Lateral Entry)||100 objective type questions||400|
Courses Offered at UPSEE and Paper number
|Courses – Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)||Paper Number|
|1. B. Tech. or Agriculture Engineering||Paper 1|
|2. Biotechnology||Paper 1/Paper 2|
|3. Agriculture Engineering||Paper 3|
|4. Pharmaceutical||Paper 1 or Paper 2|
|5. Architecture||Paper 4|
|6. BFAD/BHMCT/BFA||Paper 5|
|Courses – Masters Degree||Paper Number|
|1. MBA||Paper 9|
|2. MCA||Paper 10|
|3. MAM (Dual Degree)||Paper 11|
|Lateral Entry||Paper Number|
|1. 2nd Year B.Tech. (for Engineering Diploma Holders)||Paper 6|
|2. 2nd Year B.Pharm(for Pharmacy Diploma Holders)||Paper 7|
|3. 2nd Year B.Tech. (for B. Sc. Graduates)||Paper 8|
|4. 2nd year MCA||Paper 12|
UPSEE Admit Card/Hall Ticket
- All the registered candidates can download their Admit card from the official website of the University.
- UPSEE 2020 Admit Card will be issued from April 2020 till the date of examination.
- There is no process to send Admit card by post. Applicants must secure their Admit card for the counselling and admission process.
- Without Admit card, candidates will not be permitted to enter the Examination centre.
How to Download the UPSEE Admit Card 2020?
The process to download the admit card is very simple and is given below. Follow the steps and make sure to keep the admit card safe for future references.
- Go to the official website of UPSEE 2020. The link for the same is given below.
- Click on the link saying “Admit Card Download”.
- A PDF of the same will open in front of the aspirant.
- Download the PDF and save it for the future.
- Check the admit card properly.
- If any mistake is found, the aspirant must contact the UPSEE 2020 official website immediately.
- If the mistake is not rectified the aspirant will not be permitted to enter the exam hall.
- An admit card is one of the most important documents for a candidate which is to be carried to the exam hall and the counselling sessions.
- The candidate must also carry a photo Id proof like an Aadhar Card to the centre.
Answer Key UPSEE 2020
UPSEE 2020 answer key will be released after the exam. It will be released course-wise on different dates. Candidates can check the answer key online. Answer key helps the candidates to get an idea of their scoring marks.
How to Download the Answer Key?
Follow some simple steps mentioned below to download the UPSEE answer key:
- Log on to the official website of UPSEE.
- Select the Paper code & Answer key.
- The answer key will open on the screen in PDF format.
- Candidates can download or print the Answer key.
- However, the candidate can get his/her answer sheets scrutinised on payment of Rs. 5000/- per paper within seven days of the declaration of result. The application for scrutiny can be submitted to the Registrar, Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow (U.P.) 226031 in writing.
UPSEE 2020 Results
- The results for UPSEE 2020 will be declared after the commencement of examination.
- The date for the result is June 2020.
- UPSEE-2020 Result will be declared by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow.
How to Check UPSEE Result?
Candidates can follow the steps below to check the result of UPSEE exam:
- Visit the Official UPSEE Website.
- Click on the link ‘UPSEE 2020 Result’.
- Enter your Roll number or Date of birth and click on ‘Submit’.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take a printout of the result for future references.
UPSEE Rank Card
Details given below are mentioned in the Rank Card:
- Name of Candidate
- Roll Number
- Sub Category
- Merit Rank
- Marks secured in each subject
- Total marks obtaine
UPSEE 2020 Counselling
A couple of days after the result declaration, the counselling procedure will be started from June 2020. The qualified candidates will be called, to take part in the UPSEE 2020 counselling procedure. The merit list regarding UPSEE Counselling date and venue will be displayed on the official site. The allocation of the seats through counselling will entirely be based on the availability of the seats and all India merit list. Once the seats will be designated to the candidates, no further changes will be permitted. The spot round counselling will be held during the last week of July.
Documents required at the time of Counselling
- 10th Final Mark sheet and certificate.
- 12th Mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Diploma certificate (if have any).
- Bachelor Degree certificate (if have any).
- Admit Card (UPSEE 2020).
- Scorecard (UPSEE 2020).
- Character Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Category Certificate.
Uttar Pradesh UPSEE Entrance Highlights
Name of Examination
|Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination|
Commonly Known As
|Exam Conducting Body||A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh|
|Rs. 1300/- (Male/ Transgender/ General and OBC)
Rs. 650/- (Female/ Handicapped and SC/ ST)
Purpose of Exam
|Admissions in Engineering|
Mode of Examination
(Paper 1 – 4) Offline (OMR Sheet)
(Paper 5- 11) Online Computer Based Test)
The JEE Main was conducted by CBSE, New Delhi. Candidates seeking admission to premium college like NITs, CFTIs, IIIT and IIT, must opt for JEE Main exam. The Joint Entrance Exam is the only gateway to admission into IITs. But now the National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts JEE MAIN.
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination
UPSEE 2020 also known as Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination as well as UPTU Exam, is regulated by the Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) Lucknow(UP). This University was previously known as Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU).
Courses Under UPSEE
Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh provides various courses under UG and PG programs. All the courses offered by the university are given below. An aspirant can view them and choose the best for themselves.
|UG Programs (Bachelor Degree)||Abbreviation|
|1. Technology||B. Tech.|
|2. Pharmacy||B. Pharm.|
|3. Architecture||B. Arch.|
|4. Hotel Management & Catering Technology||BHMCT|
|5. Fashion & Apparel Design||BFAD|
|6. Fine Arts||BFA|
|PG Programs (Master Degree)||Abbreviation|
|7. Business Administration||MBA|
|8. Computer Application||MCA|
|9. Applied Management (Dual Degree)||MAM (Dual Degree)|
Admission To Fee Waiver Seats
- As per AICTE Notification fee waiver seats for economically weaker meritorious candidates are also available in B.Tech./ B.Pharm./B.HMCT/B.FAD/BFA courses in all institutions affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow.
- No tuition fee will be charged from the candidates admitted against such seats.
- The fee waiver seats will be limited to the maximum of 5% of the approved intake in the course and will be over and above the sanctioned intake.
- The economically weaker students must submit certificate no. 12 (Income Certificate) at the time of verification of documents.
- No Tuition fee Waiver seats are available for B.arch courses.
UPSEE Official Link
The candidates should visit UPSEE official website at http://upsee.nic.in
- The List of Entrance Examination Cities: Click here.
- Download Information Brochure in English: Click Here.
- And Download Information Brochure In Hindi: Click Here.
Question: How can I correct my details in the Application form?
Question: When will the Registration procedure start?
Question: Is there negative marking for the wrong question?
Stay tuned for UPSEE 2020 at EntranceZone.
uptu form date 2019, upsee form 2019, uptu entrance exam date 2019, uptu eligibility 2019, upsee.nic.in login, uptu form 2019, uptu result 2018, upsee colleges, upsee 2018, upsee full form