CG PPT 2020 Application Form can be submitted until 31 May 2020 (Extended). Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test 2020 will be conducted by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board(CPEB). And, it is a state-level entrance examination through which the candidates can seek admission to Engineering Diploma courses in the colleges of Chhattisgarh State. The exam has been postponed due to COVID-19. Given here is the complete information about CG PPT 2020 Examination.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
LATEST UPDATE: CG PPT 2020 Online Application Form can be submitted until 31 May 2020 (Extended).
CG PPT 2020 Exam Dates
The Important dates of CG PPT exam are mentioned below:
|Commencement of online application||17 March 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||31 May 2020 (Extended)
|Admit card availability||–|
|Model answer key release||–|
|Answer key objection last date||–|
The above-mentioned dates are as per the notification released by the CPEB on the official website.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about CG PPT 2020: Application Form (Till 31 May), Eligibility, Syllabus
CG PPT Application Form 2020
The vital information regarding the CG PPT Application form is mentioned below:
- Firstly, the aspirants can fill the application through online mode only from the official website.
- And, CPEB has released the Online Application Form on 17 March 2020.
- Then, after completing the application form, candidates need to click the Submit button to successfully submit their filled details.
- Next, after the successful registration of the applicant, the system will generate a Registration ID.
- Finally, the candidates have to make the payment, which is the last step in the Online Application Form Procedure.
CG PPT 2020 Application Fee
The information regarding the CG PPT application fee is mentioned below:
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
Manav Rachna University
Acharya Institutes, Bangalore Admission 2020
BML Munjal University Admission 2020
Parul University, Vadodara Admissions 2020
KIIT University Admission 2020
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
|General Category||Rs. 200|
|OBC Category||Rs. 150|
|SC/ST Category/Person with disabilities||Rs. 100|
Mode of Payment: The application fee can be paid either through online mode as well as offline mode.
- Online mode: Through Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
- Offline mode: Through E-Challan.
Note: CG PPT Application Form has been released and fills the forms now.
Eligibility Criteria for CG PPT
The details regarding the eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
- Domicile: The aspirants must be in possession of Domicile of Chhattisgarh.
- Qualifying Exam: The applicants must have passed Class X or equivalent from a recognised Board or University.
- Minimum Marks: The candidates must have secured at least 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Subjects: The students must have Science and Mathematics as the mandatory subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Exam Conducting Body: Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board.
CG PPT Exam Pattern 2020
The vital information regarding the CG PPT exam pattern is mentioned below:
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be based on the Objective Type question.
- Duration of Exam: The CG PPT exam will be of 3 hours.
- Total Questions: Total of 150 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Negative Marking: There is no provision for negative marking in the entrance exam.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted only in the offline mode.
- Number of Sections: The CG PPT Exam 2020 will be divided into 3 sections:
|S.No.||Subject||Number of Questions|
CG PPT 2020 Syllabus
The CGPEB (Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board) organizes a state level entrance exam known as Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test (CG PPT) and is also is responsible for releasing the Syllabus for the same. The syllabus includes all chapters & topics of Class 10th Science & Maths. Mentioned below is the complete syllabus of the CG PPT examination.
General Properties of Matter And Sound:
- Measurement, Motion & Force
- Work and Energy
- Wave and Sound
MatterStructure & Behavior:
- Matter: Nature and Behavior
- Structure of Atom
Light, Electricity & Magnetism:
- Electricity and its Effects
- Magnetic Effect of Current Magnetism
Classification of Elements, Chemical Bonding, Reaction & Some Important Compound:
- Periodic Classification of Elements
- Chemical Bonding
- Chemical Reactions
- The rate of a chemical reaction and chemical equilibrium
- Some important chemical compounds
- Coal and petroleum
- Source of Energy
- Rational Number & Expressions
- Ratio and Proportion
- Quadratic Equations
- Arithmetic Series
- Linear Equation
- Trigonometric ratios: sin A, cos A, tan A, cot A, Sec A, cosec A.
- Trigonometric ratios of 0º, 30º, 45º, 60º and 90º.
- To find trigonometric ratios of 0º, 30º, 45º, 60º and 90º by the Geometrical method.
- Trigonometric equations: (0º<θ<90º).
- Measurement of angle in different system degree, grade and radian.
- The relation between arc, radius and central angle. Trigonometric Identities.
- Problems on height and distance.
- Fundamental concepts of Geometry
- Different theorems and/or axioms and their converse
- Distance formula, section and mid-point formula.
- Area of triangle, conditions for three points to be collinear, Centroid and Incentre of the triangle.
- Area of triangle and rectangle.
- Area and circumference of the circle.
- Area of sector of circle and length of the arc of the circle.
- Area of four walls of cube and cuboids.
- Surface area and volume of cube and cuboids.
- Surface Area and Volume of prism, cylinder, cone and sphere.
- Statistics and its definition
- Collection and presentation of Data
- Arranging data in ascending and descending order, cumulative frequency of a class, class-limit.
- Graphical representation of statistical data, frequency polygon, cumulative frequency curve, histogram.
- Problem-based on mean, median, mode and pie chart.
- Preliminary knowledge of probability (based on the single event only).
CG PPT Admit Card 2020
The CG PPT 2020 Admit Card will be accessible by entering the candidate registration ID or registration number. Candidates can download the admit card from May 2020. Admit card will be available on the website. Admit card contains the candidate’s personal details and exam details such as Exam Centre, Seat Number, Exam Center Address and other details. Candidates are advised to keep their CG PPT admit card until the completion of admission procedure.
How to download CG PPT 2020 Result?
The CG PPT result will be released on 01 June 2020. A separate merit list will be prepared for getting admission to the various polytechnic institutions of the state. On the basis of Rank and the Merit List, The admission will be given to the eligible candidates. The result can be downloaded by entering the roll number and date of birth.
CG PPT Counselling 2020
The counselling will be started on 27 June 2020. The counselling will be held in three different phases. At the time of counselling, candidates can lock their choice for college and stream. The seat allotment procedure will be conducted by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB). The seat which will be confirmed will be given to the Candidates as per the ranking of the candidates.
1 Phase: 27 June – 03 July 2020
2 Phase: 11-21 July 2020
3 Phase: 23-25 July 2020
Documents Required for CG PPT Counselling Procedure
- CG PPT Admit Card and Score Card
- 10th/ Senior secondary Board Mark Sheet
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Two latest passport size photographs
Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test 2020 Highlights
|Exam Name||CG PPT 2020|
|Exam Date||28 May 2020|
|The examination conducting body||CPEB (Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board)|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Colleges||Diploma/Polytechnic Colleges of Chhattisgarh.|
More details of CG PPT, Go to the CG PPT 2020 official website: CLICK HERE
Stay tuned with EntranceZone for more updates and information related to CG PPT 2020.
ppt exam syllabus, cg ppht 2020, cg pet 2020, cg ppt admit card 2019, cg ppt exam question paper 2019, ppt pmt, cg ppt answer key 2019.