CG PPT 2021 Application Form will soon be released. Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test will be conducted by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board(CPEB). And, it is a state-level entrance examination through which the candidates can seek admission to Engineering Diploma courses in the colleges of Chhattisgarh State. The exam has been postponed due to COVID-19. Given here is the complete information about CG PPT 2021 Examination.
CG PPT 2021 Exam Status
|Admission Notification||Yet to Announce|
CG PPT 2021 Exam Dates
The Important dates of CG PPT exam are mentioned below:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|Starting of application form||June 2021|
|Application form submission last date||3rd week of July 2021|
|Correction in the application form||3rd week of July 2021|
|Availability of admit card||3rd week of July 2021|
|Date of examination||1st week of August 2021|
|Releasing of answer key||2nd week of August 2021|
|Sending of objection regarding answer key||3rd week of August 2021|
|Announcement of result||1st week of September 2021|
|Commencement of counselling||2nd week of September 2021|
The above-mentioned dates are as per the notification released by the CPEB on the official website.
CG PPT 2021 Application Form
The vital information regarding the CG PPT Application form is mentioned below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about CG PPT 2021: Application Form, Eligibility, Syllabus
- Firstly, the aspirants can fill the application online mode only from the official website.
- Then, after completing the application form, candidates need to click the Submit button to successfully submit their filled details.
- Next, after the successful registration of the applicant, the system will generate a Registration ID.
- Finally, the candidates have to make the payment, which is the last step in the Online Application Form Procedure.
CG PPT 2021 Application Fee
The information regarding the CG PPT application fee is mentioned below:
|General Category||Rs. 200|
|OBC Category||Rs. 150|
|SC/ST Category/Person with disabilities||Rs. 100|
Mode of Payment: The application fee can be paid either through online mode as well as offline mode.
- Online mode: Through Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
- Offline mode: Through E-Challan.
CG PPT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The details regarding the eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
- Domicile: The aspirants must be in possession of Domicile of Chhattisgarh.
- Qualifying Exam: The applicants must have passed Class X or equivalent from a recognised Board or University.
- Minimum Marks: The candidates must have secured at least 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Subjects: The students must have Science and Mathematics as the mandatory subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Exam Conducting Body: Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board.
CG PPT 2021 Exam Pattern
The vital information regarding the CG PPT exam pattern is mentioned below:
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be based on the Objective Type question.
- Duration of Exam: The CG PPT exam will be of 3 hours.
- Total Questions: Total of 150 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Negative Marking: There is no provision for negative marking in the entrance exam.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted only in offline mode.
- Number of Sections: The CG PPT Exam 2021 will be divided into 3 sections:
|S.No.||Subject||Number of Questions|
CG PPT 2021 Syllabus
The CGPEB (Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board) organizes a state level entrance exam known as Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test (CG PPT) and is also is responsible for releasing the Syllabus for the same. The syllabus includes all chapters & topics of Class 10th Science & Maths. Mentioned below is the complete syllabus of the CG PPT examination.
General Properties of Matter And Sound:
- Measurement, Motion & Force
- Work and Energy
- Wave and Sound
MatterStructure & Behavior:
- Matter: Nature and Behavior
- Structure of Atom
Light, Electricity & Magnetism:
- Electricity and its Effects
- Magnetic Effect of Current Magnetism
Classification of Elements, Chemical Bonding, Reaction & Some Important Compound:
- Periodic Classification of Elements
- Chemical Bonding
- Chemical Reactions
- The rate of a chemical reaction and chemical equilibrium
- Some important chemical compounds
- Coal and petroleum
- Source of Energy
- Rational Number & Expressions
- Ratio and Proportion
- Quadratic Equations
- Arithmetic Series
- Linear Equation
- Trigonometric ratios: sin A, cos A, tan A, cot A, Sec A, cosec A.
- Trigonometric ratios of 0º, 30º, 45º, 60º and 90º.
- To find trigonometric ratios of 0º, 30º, 45º, 60º and 90º by the Geometrical method.
- Trigonometric equations: (0º<θ<90º).
- Measurement of angle in different system degree, grade and radian.
- The relation between arc, radius and central angle. Trigonometric Identities.
- Problems on height and distance.
- Fundamental concepts of Geometry
- Different theorems and/or axioms and their converse
- Distance formula, section and mid-point formula.
- Area of triangle, conditions for three points to be collinear, Centroid and Incentre of the triangle.
- Area of triangle and rectangle.
- Area and circumference of the circle.
- Area of sector of circle and length of the arc of the circle.
- Area of four walls of cube and cuboids.
- Surface area and volume of cube and cuboids.
- Surface Area and Volume of prism, cylinder, cone and sphere.
- Statistics and its definition
- Collection and presentation of Data
- Arranging data in ascending and descending order, cumulative frequency of a class, class-limit.
- Graphical representation of statistical data, frequency polygon, cumulative frequency curve, histogram.
- Problem-based on mean, median, mode and pie chart.
- Preliminary knowledge of probability (based on the single event only).
CG PPT 2021 Admit Card
The CG PPT 2021 Admit Card will be accessible by entering the candidate registration ID or registration number. Admit card will be available on the website. Admit card contains the candidate’s personal details and exam details such as Exam Centre, Seat Number, Exam Center Address and other details. Candidates are advised to keep their CG PPT admit card until the completion of the admission procedure.
CG PPT 2021 Result
The CG PPT 2021 Result will be declared through the online mode on the official Website. The Result will be containing the marks secured by the students in the entrance test.
The CG PPT 2021 Result will be released after the exam will be over. The Result will be able to obtain with the User Id and Password. The CG PPT 2021 Result will be declared in the 3rd week of September 2021.
The merit list will be declared and published along with the CG PPT 2021 Result. The authority will release the merit list separately for providing the admissions into the various colleges in the Chhattisgarh state.
CG PPT 2021 Counselling
The counselling will be held in three different phases. At the time of counselling, candidates can lock their choice for college and stream. The seat allotment procedure will be conducted by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB). The seat which will be confirmed will be given to the Candidates as per the ranking of the candidates.
Documents Required for CG PPT Counselling Procedure
- CG PPT Admit Card and Score Card
- 10th/ Senior secondary Board Mark Sheet
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Two latest passport size photographs
CG PPT 2021 Highlights
|Exam Name||CG PPT 2021|
|The examination conducting body||CPEB (Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board)|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Colleges||Diploma/Polytechnic Colleges of Chhattisgarh.|
ppt exam syllabus, cg ppht 2020, cg pet 2020, cg ppt admit card 2019, cg ppt exam question paper 2019, ppt pmt, cg ppt answer key 2019.