CG PPT 2020 has been cancelled as per the official announcement. Interested candidates should be 10th pass with a minimum score of 35% in aggregate, i.e., reserved categories get only passing marks. The admission will be based on the merit list. The candidates must go through the complete article to know all about CG PPT 2020 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, AdmitCard, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling etc.
- CG PPT 2020 has been cancelled due to ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic.
CG PPT 2020 Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates and events regarding CG PPT 2020 from the below-given table:
CG PPT 2020 Events and Dates
|CG PPT 2020 Events||Dates|
|Online Application Starting Date||17 March 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||31 May 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||First week of May 2020|
|CG PPT 2020 Exam Date||21 May 2020|
|Provisional Answer Key Release Date||Fourth week of May 2020|
|Result Date||Last week of May 2020|
|Counselling Starting Date||Fourth week of June 2020|
CG PPT 2020 Application Form
The candidates need to go through this section very carefully to get all the information regarding CG PPT Application Form 2020
. Also, the candidates must make sure that they submit the CG Vyapam PPT application form on or before the last date. Following are the details about the CG PPT application form 2020
- Application Form will be available online on the official website of CG PEB.
- Applicants will have to fill in their educational, personal and contact details.
- Also, the candidates will have to upload the scanned images of their signature and photograph while filling their application.
- Furthermore, the application fee must also be submitted without which the submission of application form will be incomplete.
- Application Process will consist of Registration Process, logging in again using the login credentials and filling the online form, paying the application fee.
- Login Credentials must be noted down carefully as this information will be required in future.
- The Board will not be responsible for sending the application form to the candidates by any means.
CG PPT 2020 Application Fee
CG PPT Application Fee
|General Category||Rs. 200/-|
|Other Backward classes Category||Rs. 150/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 100/-|
Mode of Payment:
Application Fee can be paid online through any of these following mentioned modes:
- Internet Banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
NOTE: Application Fee will not be accepted through any other mode.
CG PPT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to carefully go through the CG PPT Eligibility Criteria details given in this section. Also, applicants must first read all the details about the eligibility criteria and start filling the application form only after ensuring their eligibility for the exam. Following are the details about the CG PPT Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicant must belong to Chattisgarh State and will have to submit the domicile as a proof.
- They must have passed their 10th standard exam from a recognized Board.
- Besides this candidates should have a minimum aggregate of at least 30% marks in 10th standard.
- Furthermore, they must have cleared the Science and Mathematics subject separately.
NOTE: If at any stage candidates are found to be ineligible for the applied course, they will be disqualified and hence will not be allowed to appear in CG PPT exam 2020.
Age Limit: The upper age limit of CG PPT 2020 is as follows:
|Category||Upper Age Limit|
|Female Candidates PwD||38|
CG PPT 2020 Admit Card
Candidates will be able to download the CG PPT 2020 Admit Card
from the official website in the first week of May 2020. Read the instructions given below regarding the CG PPT 2020 Admit Card
- Admit Card/Hall Ticket will include personal information like Name, Date of Birth, Exam Centre, Venue of the exam, etc.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the hall without the admit card. The admission token will be checked along with valid ID proof at the time of verification, i.e, before entering the exam hall.
- To download the CG PPT Admit card, candidates have to visit the official website when the link is active.
- They will have to login by filling the required credentials and admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- In case of mistake found, candidates have to communicate with the official authority immediately.
CG PPT 2020 Exam Pattern
CG PPT 2020 exam pattern is explained in this section. The test pattern provides vital information of the test and gives an overview about the nature of the exam.
CG PPT exam pattern 2020
|Mode of Examination||Offline mode (Pen-Paper Based)|
|Duration||3 Hours or 180 Minutes|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs)|
|Number of Questions||150|
|Medium ||Hindi and English|
|Sections||Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry|
+1 for every correct answer.
No marks deducted for the wrong answer
CG PPT 2020 Syllabus
CG PPT syllabus will be uploaded by the CGPEB on the official website. It comprises of topics from class 10th subjects( Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics). Refer to the topics below for preparation of the entrance exam.
Syllabus for Science:
- Measurement, Motion and Force
- Work and Energy
- Wave and Sound
- Matter- structure and behaviour
- Light, Electricity and Magnetism
- Classification of Elements
- Chemical Bonding, Reactions and Compounds
- Natural resources
- Our Environment
Syllabus for Maths:
- Co-ordinated Geometry
- Computer and Mathematical logics
CG PPT 2020 Answer key
CG PPT 2020 Answer Key will be released by the conducting authority before the actual Result. Candidates can check the details given below-
- To check the Answer key, candidates will have to visit the official website and click on the link when it is active.
- Candidates can tally the answers marked by them with the Answer key provided by the board and get an idea about their actual scores.
- The objection can be raised to the Answer Key and has to be sent by e-mail or post to the authorities under a given deadline.
- After analysing the objects raised by the candidates, the authority will finally release the Results.
CG PPT 2020 Results
CG Professional Examination Board(CG PEB) will release CG PPT 2020 Result
in last week of May 2020.
Candidates can check the Result by following the given guidelines-
- Visit the CG PEB official website.
- Click on the active link- CG PPT 2020 Results
- Enter the login details provided at the time of Registration
- The exam will be displayed on the screen.
- The result can be downloaded for further use.
In case of two or more candidates get the same marks, a tie-breaking rule will be applied and on the basis of that rank will be allotted. The tie-breaking process is explained below-
- Candidates with higher marks in Mathematics
- If the tie still persists, candidates with older age will get preference.
- At last, if the is still not resolved, candidates with a higher percentage in the qualifying exam will get the higher rank.
CG PPT 2020 Counselling and Seat Allotment
Qualifying candidates will be called for the counselling process. CG PPT 2020 counselling will be conducted in three rounds. Below is the information related to Counselling Process-
- The counselling will take place online. and the candidates will have to go to the centres for document verification.
- The document verification process is mandatory and no seat allotment will be done without this.
- Candidates can choose the course and institute of their choice at the time of counselling. This would involve locking of choice.
- After the choice is locked, candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of merit list, availability of seats in the required institute/course.
- The same process will be continued in for the other two rounds as well.
Documents to carry at the time of Verification
- Class X Marklsheet or Birth certificate for proof of date of birth.
- Marksheet/scorecard of the qualifying exam
- Result of CG PPT 2020
- Domicile certificate
- Caste Certificate (For reserved candidates only)
- BPL Certificate(if applicable)
Documents to carry at the time of Admission
- Transfer certificate and Character certificate from the previous institute
- Gap Certificate(if applicable)
- Migration Certificate(if applicable)
- Income certificate for BPL category only
- Aadhar Card( mandatory)
CG PPT Exam Centres
There are about 27 test centres where the exam will be conducted. However, this list is tentative as of now and would be updated as the official authority notifies-
CG PPT 2020 Test Cities
CG PPT 2020 Highlights
Candidates can check the overview of the exam given in the table below-
|Exam Short Name ||CG PPT 2020|
|Exam Full Name||Chattisgarh Pre-Polytechnic Test|
|Conducting Body||Chattisgarh Professional Examination Board|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Mode of Application Submission||Online|
|Purpose of examination||Admission to Diploma courses in Engineering offered by the various Participating Institutes.|