CG PPT 2022 Counselling process has been started on 12 September 2022. Chhattisgarh Pre-Polytechnic Test is conducted at the state level every year by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB), Raipur. Through this exam, candidates will be able to get admission to polytechnic diploma courses. Admission will be provided in various polytechnic institutes of Chhattisgarh state. The admission will be based on the merit list. The candidates must go through the complete article to know all about CG Vyapam PPT 2022 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling, etc.
CG PPT 2022 Exam Status
Candidates can check the details about CG PPT 2022 from the below-mentioned table:
Chhattisgarh Pre-Polytechnic Test 2022 Status
- CG PPT 2022 Counselling process started on 12 September 2022
- CG PPT 2022 Application Form has been released on 20 April 2022. The last date to apply for the exam is 10 May 2022. Candidates can apply here--- Apply Now.
- CG PPT 2022 Entrance Exam is scheduled to be held on 29 May 2022.
CG PPT 2022 Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates and events regarding CG PPT 2022 from the below-given table:
CG Vyapam PPT 2022 Schedule
|Events||Dates 2022 |
|CG PPT form 2022||20 April 2022|
|Application form submission last date||10 May 2022|
|Correction in the application form||11-13 May 2022|
|Availability of admit card||May 2022|
|PPT Test 2022 Date||29 May 2022|
|Releasing of answer key||June 2022|
|Sending of objection regarding answer key||June 2022|
|Announcement of result||June 2022|
|Commencement of counselling||12 September 2022|
CG PPT 2022 Counselling and Seat Allotment
Qualifying candidates will be called for the counseling process. CG PPT 2022 counseling will be conducted in three rounds. Below is the information related to Counselling Process-
- The counseling will take place online. and the candidates will have to go to the centers for document verification.
- The document verification process is mandatory and no seat allotment will be done without this.
- Candidates can choose the course and institute of their choice at the time of counseling. This would involve locking of choice.
- After the choice is locked, candidates will be allotted seats based on the merit list, availability of seats in the required institute/course.
- The same process will be continued for the other two rounds as well.
Documents to carry at the time of Verification
- Class X Marklsheet or Birth certificate for proof of date of birth.
- Marksheet/scorecard of the qualifying exam
- Result of CG PPT 2022
- Domicile certificate
- Caste Certificate (For reserved candidates only)
- BPL Certificate(if applicable)
Documents to carry at the time of Admission
- Transfer certificate and Character certificate from the previous institute
- Gap Certificate(if applicable)
- Migration Certificate(if applicable)
- Income certificate for BPL category only
- Aadhar Card( mandatory)
CG PPT 2022 Application Form
The candidates need to go through this section very carefully to get all the information regarding CG PPT Application Form 2022.
Also, the candidates must make sure that they submit the CG Vyapam PPT application form on or before the last date. Following are the details about the PPT application form 2022
- The application form is available online on the official website of CG PEB.
- Applicants will have to fill in their educational, personal, and contact details.
- Also, the candidates will have to upload the scanned images of their signature and photograph while filling out their application.
- Furthermore, the application fee must also be submitted without which the submission of the application form will be incomplete.
- The application process will consist of the Registration Process, logging in again using the login credentials and filling the online form, paying the application fee.
- Login Credentials must be noted down carefully as this information will be required in the future.
- The Board will not be responsible for sending the application form to the candidates by any means.
CG PPT 2022 Application Fee
CG PPT Application Fee
|General Category||Rs. 200/-|
|Other Backward classes Category||Rs. 150/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 100/-|
Mode of Payment:
Application Fee can be paid online through any of these following mentioned modes:
- Internet Banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
NOTE: Application Fee will not be accepted through any other mode.
CG PPT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to carefully go through the CG PPT Eligibility Criteria details given in this section. Also, applicants must first read all the details about the eligibility criteria and start filling the application form only after ensuring their eligibility for CG Polytechnic Admission 2022. Following are the details about the CG PPT Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicant must belong to Chattisgarh State and will have to submit the domicile as proof.
- They must have passed their 10th standard exam from a recognized Board.
- Besides this candidates should have a minimum aggregate of at least 30% marks in the 10th standard.
- Furthermore, they must have cleared the Science and Mathematics subject separately.
NOTE: If at any stage candidates are found to be ineligible for the applied course, they will be disqualified and hence will not be allowed to appear in the CG PPT exam 2022.
Age Limit: The upper age limit of CG PPT 2022 is as follows:
|Category||Upper Age Limit|
|Female Candidates PwD||38|
CG PPT 2022 Admit Card
Candidates will be available to download the CG PPT 2022 Admit Card on
the official website. Read the instructions given below regarding the CG PPT 2022 Admit Card
- Admit Card/Hall Ticket will include personal information like Name, Date of Birth, Exam Centre, Venue of the exam, etc.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the hall without the admit card. The admission token will be checked along with valid ID proof at the time of verification, i.e, before entering the exam hall.
- To download the CG PPT Admit card, candidates have to visit the official website when the link is active.
- They will have to login by filling in the required credentials and the admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- In case of a mistake found, candidates have to communicate with the official authority immediately.
CG PPT 2022 Exam Pattern
CG PPT 2022 exam pattern is explained in this section. Knowing the exam pattern gives candidates an insight into how to attempt the exam in the given time frame. The test pattern provides vital information about the test and gives an overview of the nature of the exam. Candidates can check the CG PPT 2022 Exam pattern given below:
CG PPT exam pattern 2022
|Mode of Examination||Offline mode (Pen-Paper Based)|
|Duration||3 Hours or 180 Minutes|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs)|
|Number of Questions||150|
|Medium ||Hindi and English|
|Sections||Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry|
+1 for every correct answer.
No marks deducted for the wrong answer
CG PPT 2022 Syllabus
CG PPT syllabus
will be uploaded by the CGPEB on the official website. It comprises topics from class 10th subjects (Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics). Refer to the topics below for preparation for the entrance exam.
Syllabus for Science:
- Measurement, Motion, and Force
- Work and Energy
- Wave and Sound
- Matter- structure, and behaviour
- Light, Electricity, and Magnetism
- Classification of Elements
- Chemical Bonding, Reactions, and Compounds
- Natural resources
- Our Environment
Syllabus for Maths:
- Co-ordinated Geometry
- Computer and Mathematical logics
CG PPT 2022 Preparation Tips
Given below are the few preparation tips one can follow to score excellent marks in the examination:
- Prepare a time-table and follow it strictly
- While preparing for the examination give equal time to every subject but give more concentration on the subject and topics which are tough for you.
- Go through the syllabus and the exam pattern before start preparing which will make your preparation easy.
- Solve previous year question papers and mock test and maintain your speed to solve the question paper
- Prepare from 10th NCERT books as well as other preparation books. Focus on important topics
- Other than exam preparation, have proper sleep and have a balanced diet which will maintain your health as well.
CG PPT 2022 Answer key
CG PPT 2022 Answer Key
will be released by the conducting authority before the actual Result. Candidates can check the details given below-
- To check the Answer key, candidates will have to visit the official website and click on the link when it is active.
- Candidates can tally the answers marked by them with the Answer key provided by the board and get an idea about their actual scores.
- The objection can be raised to the Answer Key and has to be sent by e-mail or post to the authorities under a given deadline.
- After analyzing the objects raised by the candidates, the authority will finally release the Results.
CG PPT 2022 Results
CG Professional Examination Board (CG PEB) will release CG PPT 2022 Result.
Candidates can check the Result by following the given guidelines-
- Visit the CG PEB official website.
- Click on the active link- CG PPT Result 2022
- Enter the login details provided at the time of Registration
- The exam will be displayed on the screen.
- The result can be downloaded for further use.
In case two or more candidates get the same marks, a tie-breaking rule will be applied, and based on that rank will be allotted. The tie-breaking process is explained below-
- Candidates with higher marks in Mathematics
- If the tie persists, candidates of older age will get preference.
- At last, if the is still not resolved, candidates with a higher percentage in the qualifying exam will get a higher rank.
CG PPT 2022 Exam Centres
There are about 27 test centers where the exam will be conducted. However, this list is tentative as of now and would be updated as the official authority notifies-
CG PPT 2022 Test Cities
CG PPT 2022 Highlights
Candidates can check the overview of the exam given in the table below-
|Exam Short Name ||CG PPT 2022|
|Exam Full Name||Chattisgarh Pre-Polytechnic Test|
|Conducting Body||Chattisgarh Professional Examination Board|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Mode of Application Submission||Online|
|CG PPT 2022 Official website||https://vyapam.cgstate.gov.in/|
|Application Form||Apply Now|
|Purpose of examination||Admission to Diploma courses in Engineering offered by the various Participating Institutes.|
About Chhattisgarh Professional University
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) is founded in 2005 in Raipur by the government of India. CPEB Supervises the conduction of the entrance examination for admission in medicine, Ayurveda, agriculture, engineering, and polytechnic courses. Besides conducting entrance exams for admission in various colleges, the CPEB also conducts other recruitment examinations for the state of Chattisgarh.