CG PPT Counselling 2020 will be organized by CG Vyapam. The CG PPT counseling registration 2020 will be conducted through the online mode. CG Vyapam 2020 test is a state-level exam which is organized to offer the admission of Diploma courses in Engineering. All the candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about CG PPT 2020 counselling.
CG PPT 2020 Counselling Date 2020
The candidates can check here all the important CG PPT counselling date 2020 which are given in the table below:
|CG PPT Examination Date||Postponed|
|Result Declarations||will be announced soon|
|Counselling Starts||announced after the result declarations|
CG PPT 2020 Counselling
The candidate can check here all the important CG PPT counselling 2020 guidance points in the given list below:
- The counselling will be started after the announcement of the CG PPT result of 2020.
- CG PPT counselling 2020 will be conducted through online mode.
- The candidate has to fill the CG PPT counselling 2020 Application Form for the e-counselling.
- The candidate must have to attend CG Vyapam counselling session to get the admission seat.
- Applicants have to register first to attend the CG PPT e-counselling session.
- The applicants have to pay the Counselling fee of the counselling session.
- Only the qualified candidates will be able to eligible to attend the CG PPT seat allotment session.
- There will be conducted CG PPT offline counselling session after the finishing of online counselling.
- The candidates are advised to carry all the required documents at the time of the CG PPT offline counselling session.
How to Apply for CG PPT 2020 Counselling?
The candidate must follow all the step apply for CG PPT 2020 counselling session which is described in the listed below:
- Step 1: Candidates have to register with CG PPT Roll number, Date of Birth, Nationality, etc.
- A unique password is sent to candidates through mail or SMS.
- Candidates have to log in again for counselling.
- Candidates have to pay counselling Fee through online mode via net-banking or debit card or credit card.
- Select their choices for colleges and courses of interest.
- Now, they have to lock their choices and take a print out in the form of hard copy.
- Continue to Document Verification Process for counselling.
- After Seats allotted, candidates have to report to the institute for Document verification to confirm their seats.
Documents Required for CG PPT 2020 Counselling
Candidates can check here are all the necessary documents are listed which candidates must carry at CG PPT 2020 offline/ online counselling session for the verification which given in the list below:
- 10th Class marks sheet.
- CG PPT 2020 Result
- ID proofs (Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving Licence, Voter ID)
- Nationality Certificate
- CG PPT 2020 admit card
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (If applicable)
- Candidate's Recent Clicked Passport Size Coloured Photographs
CG PPT Counselling 2020 Process
The candidate can check here the complete CG PPT 2020 counselling process which is described below:
- The candidates have to qualify for the CG PPT exam 2020.
- Candidates have to register online for the e-counselling session of CG PPT.
- Candidates have to attend the counselling session online and pay counselling fee.
- CG PPT counselling result 2020 will be declared on the CG Vyapam website.
- Candidates also get notification related Counselling Result.
- The candidates have to carry all the original copies of the mandatory documents for verification.
- After document verification, the candidate has to pay the admission fee at the CG Vyapam Member Institute campus for successful admission.
CG PPT 2020 Seat Allotment
The candidates can check the CG PPT seat allotment procedure in the given list below:
- Seats allotted to Candidates for admission in a program/ course is done on the basis of, choice preference given to the candidates, their category, age, and rank in the entrance examination.
- The Candidates being allotted a seat would be also able to pay admission fees by online mode and receive notification regarding verification of documents.
- The counselling process will be held on three rounds.
- Those Candidates who not accepting the allotted seats, within the specified time, then candidatures registration canceled for further process.
- The Candidates accepting an allotted seat by paying the admission fee will also be allowed to participate in further rounds of counseling process for a seat in a program.
- Candidates with higher choices they can participate in for further rounds until they have not been able to secure a seat of their best choices.
- The Candidates should get a University Id card after successful admission to their respective department of courses.