KCET 2021 Application Form will be released soon. Karnataka Common Entrance Test is a State-level entrance exam organised by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) for candidates willing to enrol their name in the engineering courses like B.tech or B.E in numerous colleges of Karnataka. Moreover, it is conducted by KEA on the orders of Karnataka University. Read the article below to know more details about KCET Registration 2021.
KCET 2021 Application Form Dates
Those who are seeking to apply for KCET 2021 can check the table below for dates;
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
|Application form||To be Announced|
|Last date to submit the Application||To be Announced|
|Application Form again||To be Announced|
|Last date for it||To be Announced|
|Application Form Correction||To be Announced|
|Exam date||To be Announced|
KCET 2021 Application Form
The details regarding the KCET Application Form is given below:
- The application form will be released on the official website.
- Candidates can fill the application form from the official website.
- Candidates may fill the application form as per the guidelines.
Points to Remember before applying for KCET 2021 Application Form
- The Candidates should fulfil all the eligibility requirements
- The applicant can submit only one application form for the examination.
- And, Applicants should recheck the details before submitting.
- Also, the Application form is just registration for KCET, it does not oblige any admission unless the candidate produces the required marks.
Requirements for KCET Online Registration 2021
- Applicants email ID, valid mobile number.
- And, a recent photograph of the candidate.
- Scanned signature and left-hand thumb impression.
- Also, applicants name and date of birth should be mentioned in the scanned photograph.
- Create a password that contains 8-13 characters with at least 1 uppercase, 1 lowercase, a numeric value and a special character.
- Finally, the candidate must write down or learn his/her registration ID and PASSWORD.
How to Fill the KCET 2021 Application Form?
Following are the steps for filling the Karnataka Common Entrance Test Online Application Form.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about KCET 2021 Application Form: How to Apply
- Visit KEA’s official site.
- Click on “Registration”.
- Fill the details such as Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Address, etc.
- Click the Submit button.
- Candidates would receive the User ID and Password on the provided Email Address and Mobile Number.
- Using them the candidate must log in to the official site of KEA and fill the educational qualifications and other details.
- Upload the scanned photos of Signatures and Thumb-Impressions.
- Candidate should check everything, before final submission of the form. No changes can be done after the payment of application fees.
KCET 2021 Application Fee
Applicants can pay the application fees via Challan, Demand Draft). DD Must be drawn in the favour of “Executive Director, Karnataka Examination Authority” payable at Bangalore or Bengaluru. The central bank, Bank of India, Axis Bank, State bank of Mysore, syndicate bank will accept the application fees. The application fees for SC/ST candidates is Rs. 500/-.
- For General/OBC candidates is Rs. 650/-.
- For PU/12 passed from another state than Karnataka Candidates the fees is Rs. 750/-.
- Candidates residing outside India have to pay the application fees of Rs. 5000/-.
KCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The details regarding the KCET application form is given below:
- The candidate should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31 December 2021.
- The candidate should have marks not less than 50% in the higher secondary examination
- For SC/ST category 45% is the minimum requirement of percentage for eligibility
- Further, every candidate has to fulfil the domicile criteria.
kcet 2020 application form last date, kcet 2020 syllabus, kcet 2020 sample application form, how to pay kcet fees online 2020, is kcet online or offline, how to prepare for kcet 2020, cet 2020 edit option of online application.
Are students having OCI/ PIO cards eligible to write CET/JEE?