KCET 2020 Application Form Correction has been started. KCET 2020 or Karnataka Common Entrance Test is a State-level entrance exam. The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has released the KCET 2020 Application Form. And KEA held this common entrance test for candidates willing to enrol their name in the engineering courses like B.tech or B.E in numerous colleges of Karnataka. Moreover, it is conducted by KEA on the orders of Karnataka University. Finally, the online application form for Karnataka Examinations Authority Common Entrance Test 2020 is released.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KCET 2020 Online Application Form Correction has been extended until 31 May 2020. Click here>> Application Correction.
KCET 2020 Application Form Dates
|Application form||05 February 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||02 March 2020|
|Application Form again||08 May 2020
|Last date for it||18 May 2020
|Application Form Correction||20 – 31 May 2020|
|Exam date||30 – 31 July 2020
KCET 2020 Application Form
The details regarding the KCET Application Form is given below:
- The application form has been released again on the official website.
- Candidates can fill the application form from the official website.
- The last date to submit the form is 18 May 2020
- Candidates may fill the application form as per the guidelines.
KCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The details regarding the KCET application form is given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about KCET 2020 Application Form: Correction (Extended), Eligibility
- The candidate should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31 December 2020.
- The candidate should have marks not less than 50% in the higher secondary examination
- For SC/ST category 45% is the minimum requirement of percentage for eligibility
- Further, every candidate has to fulfil the domicile criteria.
Points to Remember before applying for KCET 2020 Application Form
- The Candidates should fulfil all the eligibility requirements
- The applicant can submit only one application form for the examination.
- And, Applicants should recheck the details before submitting.
- Also, the Application form is just registration for KCET, it does not oblige any admission unless the candidate produces the required marks.
Requirements for KCET Online Registration
- Applicants email ID, valid mobile number.
- And, a recent photograph of the candidate.
- Scanned signature and left-hand thumb impression.
- Also, applicants name and date of birth should be mentioned in the scanned photograph.
- Create a password that contains 8-13 characters with at least 1 uppercase, 1 lowercase, a numeric value and a special character.
- Finally, the candidate must write down or learn his/her registration ID and PASSWORD.
How to Fill the Karnataka CET 2020 Application Form?
Following are the steps for filling the Karnataka Common Entrance Test Online Application Form.
- Visit KEA’s official site.
- Click on “Registration”.
- Fill the details such as Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Address, etc.
- Click the Submit button.
- Candidates would receive the User ID and Password on the provided Email Address and Mobile Number.
- Using them the candidate must log in to the official site of KEA and fill the educational qualifications and other details.
- Upload the scanned photos of Signatures and Thumb-Impressions.
- Candidate should check everything, before final submission of the form. No changes can be done after the payment of application fees.
- Applicants can pay the application fees via Challan, Demand Draft).
- DD Must be drawn in the favour of “Executive Director, Karnataka Examination Authority” payable at Bangalore or Bengaluru.
- The central bank, Bank of India, Axis Bank, State bank of Mysore, syndicate bank will accept the application fees.
- The application fees for SC/ST candidates is Rs. 500/-.
- For General/OBC candidates is Rs. 650/-.
- For PU/12 passed from another state than Karnataka Candidates the fees is Rs. 750/-.
- Candidates residing outside India have to pay the application fees of Rs. 5000/-.
Read Detailed information about Karnataka CET here.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Karnataka Common Entrance Test Related Information
|KCET Important Dates||Exam Pattern|
Stay tuned to Entrancezone for any updates regarding KCET 2020.
kcet 2020 application form last date, kcet 2020 syllabus, kcet 2020 sample application form, how to pay kcet fees online 2020, is kcet online or offline, how to prepare for kcet 2020, cet 2020 edit option of online application.