UBTER JEEP 2020 Application Form has been started from 15 January 2020. Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2020 will be organised by the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Roorkee (UBTER). Likewise, Uttarakhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam is also called as Joint Engineering Examination Polytechnic (JEEP 2020) or Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2020. Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Roorkee (UBTER) is the main conducting authority of the entrance exam. JEEP is a State Level Polytechnic Entrance Examination that is conducted for the admission in various Diploma programmes in the field of Engineering, Pharmacy, Fashion Designing, Hotel Management, Catering technology etc.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Latest Update of UBTER JEEP 2020:
- Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2020 Application Form has been released on 15 January 2020.
- The last date to apply for the exam is 15 April 2020.
- The Uttarakhand JEEP 2020 exam will be held on 11 May 2020.
Uttarakhand JEEP 2020 Important Dates
Below given dates are important event dates for the Joint Engineering Examination Polytechnic. The official dates are released by Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee (UBTER).
|Online Application form release||15 January 2020|
|Offline application form filling||20 January – 04 April 2020|
|Last date for online form filling process & fee payment||15 April 2020|
|Last date to print the application form||15 April 2020|
|The release of admit card||25 April 2020|
|Exam date||10 May 2020 (E/P Group)
Check your JEE Main Eligibility Here. Join & Refer your Friends to Earn Paytm Cashback Check Now & Refer
11 May 2020 (H/M/G/A Group)
|Result announcement||The third week of May 2020|
|Counselling starts||The second week of June 2020|
Note: Download the UBTER JEEP 2020 Brochure
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Uttarakhand JEEP 2020: Polytechnic Entrance Exam Application Form
Uttarakhand JEEP 2020 Application Form
The steps are given below to fill an online application form:
- JEEP 2020 Application form is available in both offline and online mode.
- Candidates can fill the online application form 15 January 2020 onwards.
- Candidates can fill the offline application form starting from 20 January 2020 to 04 April 2020.
- Students can also buy the application form from the UBTER Office.
The detailed information application fee is given below.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Mode of Payment:
JEEP 2020 application fee will be paid through Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking.
How to fill the Joint Engineering Examination Polytechnic (JEEP 2020) Application Form?
The procedure for filling the application form is given below.
- It is necessary for the Applicants to fill their Personal, Educational, Communication and Course details during the Registration.
- Applicants are required to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- No correction will be done in the Application form, after the successful submission.
- Multiple registrations for the same course/group is not applicable.
- Applicants have to fill the separate Application form, for applying in each group.
- Take a printout of the confirmation page for further use.
- After filling the form, candidates need to submit the form to the nearest Polytechnic Institution & UBTER Office in the name of an address given below:
Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education,
Sunhara Road, Kashopur, Roorkee-247667
Note: Fill the Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2020 Application Form here.
Uttarakhand JEEP 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility criteria for the Joint Engineering Examination Polytechnic (JEEP 2020) or Uttrakhand Polytechnic 2020.
- No upper age limit to apply for JEEP
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
|E||Diploma in Engineering/Technology||
|P||Diploma in Pharmacy||
|H||Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology||
|M||Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice||
|G||PG Diploma in Computer Applications||
|T||Diploma in Textile Design/Garment Technology/ Fashion Design||
|A||Later Entry in Diploma Engineering||
This is the latest updated information regarding JEEP eligibility criteria.
Reservation applicable to UTTARAKHAND JEEP 2020
The category-wise reservation for JEEP is given below.
|Wards of DEF||2%|
|Ex-Army man/disabled/Dependents candidates||5%|
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2020 Admit Card
Vital information regarding admit card of JEEP is given below.
- UBTER JEEP 2020 Admit Card will be available to download from 25 April 2020 on the official website.
- The admit card will contain information such as candidate roll number, name, category, Date of birth and many other details regarding Examination.
- The examination will be held on Last week of April 2020.
- To check the admit card applicants need to enter their application number or name and date of birth.
How to Download JEEP 2020 Admit Card?
The steps about how to download JEEP 2020 is given below.
- Visit the Official website link and then move further to Admit card page.
- Enter your Application Number or Name and Date of birth and click on ‘SUBMIT’.
- The admit card will appear on your screen.
- Download the Hall ticket.
- For instance, take 2-3 printouts of it and keep it safe until the declaration of result.
Instructions On Admit Card
- The exam date, time, venue, reporting time, etc.
- Information like exam duration, subjects of the exam, subject code, etc.
- Candidates must read the complete instructions given on the admit card.
UTTARAKHAND JEEP 2020 Exam Pattern
The paper pattern for Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2020 is given here.
- The question paper of E group will consist of the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The P group question paper will consist of the Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.
- Duration: The time duration of the examination will be 03 hours.
- Syllabus: The syllabus contains the topics of Class 10 & 12.
- No of Questions: Total 100 questions are asked in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: Each question carries 5 marks.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Diploma in Engineering/Technology:
|Science (Physics & Chemistry)||50%|
Diploma in Pharmacy:
Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology:
|Reasoning & Logical Discussion||25%|
Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice:
|English & Hindi Comprehension||30%|
|Reasoning & Intelligence||35%|
PG Diploma in Computer Application:
Diploma in Textile Designing/Garments Technology/Fashion Designing:
|English & Hindi Comprehension||20%|
|Reasoning & Intelligence||50%|
Diploma in Engineering Lateral Entry course:
Uttarakhand JEEP 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus of JEEP 2020 is given below.
- For Engineering & Technology Diploma: Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- For PG Diploma in Computer Application: The syllabus will comprise English Comprehension, Numerical Ability, Reasoning, General Intelligence and General Awareness.
- The syllabus will be of class 10 or 12 as per the courses.
Diploma in Engineering/Technology (Group E):
- The syllabus is consist of different topics of Mathematics and Science, Physics and Chemistry.
- The topics will be asked from class 10 subjects.
- Some major topics are the General calculation of roots, Cube roots, Square roots, Distance, Speed, Newton’s law, All states of Matter, catalysis, Aromatic compound, etc.
Diploma in Pharmacy (Group P):
- This section will contain topics from different subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics.
- Candidates shall have options to choose any one subject from Biology and Mathematics.
Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology (Group H):
- The syllabus will have a total of four sections and questions will be asked from Reasoning & Logical Discussion, Numerical Ability, Scientific Aptitude English Language and General Knowledge.
Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice (Group M):
- This section will consist of various topics from English & Hindi Comprehension, Reasoning & Intelligence, Numerical Ability, and General Awareness.
PG Diploma in Computer Application (Group G):
- The syllabus will have a total of five sections such as English Comprehension, Numerical Ability, Reasoning, General Intelligence and General Awareness.
Diploma in Textile Designing/Garments Technology/Fashion Designing (Group T):
- The syllabus will be of class 10 level.
- The syllabus has been divided into three sections such as English & Hindi Comprehension, Reasoning & Intelligence and General Awareness.
Diploma in Engineering-LE (Group A):
- The syllabus will consist of various topics such as Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and General Engineering.
- The General Engineering section will have topics like Mechanical, Electronics, etc.
Uttarakhand JEEP 2020 Preparation Tips
To score good marks, candidates can check the below-given preparation tips:
- Firstly, candidates must find out all the details about the exam pattern and syllabus.
- Secondly, the Candidate must prepare a timetable as per their suitability and prepare accordingly.
- Along with, make short notes for each subject and revise them one week before the Examination.
- Candidates can also take help from the previous year’s question paper to know more about the exam pattern.
- Don’t take the stress and take a healthy and nutritious diet at the time of preparation.
Uttarakhand JEEP 2020 Result
The vital information regarding JEEP 2020 Result is given below.
- The Rank list along with Result will be announced on the official Website.
- Candidates can download their rank card by entering their roll number.
- UK Polytechnic 2020 Result has been announced on the third week of May 2020.
- On the basis of the merit list, candidates will be called for the counselling process.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks scored by the candidates in the examination.
Uttarakhand JEEP 2020 Counselling
The complete detailed information regarding counselling round is given below.
- After the declaration of Result, UK JEEP 2020 Counselling will begin.
- Counselling will start tentatively from the second week of June 2020.
- Candidates will not get the Call Letter separately.
- The counselling procedure is only in Online Mode.
- The schedule of computerised counselling is posted in the official portal or newspaper.
- At the time of counselling, the Student will bring their original documents for verification.
- Official Website for Counselling http://ukcounseling.nic.in/.
- The JEEP Counselling is conducted in various rounds, if the seats remain vacant in the first round, the second round of Counselling will be conducted.
- Qualified Candidates those who have not attended the first round of counselling can participate in the second round of counselling.
Documents Required for verification
- Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) Admit Card 2020
- Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) Score Card 2020
- Class 10 & 12 Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- ITI or Other Diploma Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Photo ID Proof
- 2 Passport Size Photograph
- Allotment Letter
Uttarakhand JEEP 2020 Highlights
|Exam Name||Uttarakhand JEEP 2020|
|Conducting Body||Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education|
|Course||Postgraduate Courses in Medical Sciences|
UK Polytechnic 2020 FAQ`s
Is application form available in offline mode?
Yes, candidates can fill the application form for Uttarakhand JEEP 2020 in offline mode also.
When will the application form for UK polytechnic release?
The application form has been released on 15 January 2020.
What is the last date to fill the application form?
Candidates can fill the application form of Uttarakhand JEEP 2020 till 15th April 2020.