UBTER JEEP 2020 Application Form has been re-open from 10 July-17 August 2020 due to COVID-19. The application form of Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee Joint Engineering Examination Polytechnic(UBTER JEEP) 2020 has been released by the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee (UBTER) on its official website. UBTER JEEP 2020 is a state-level entrance examination conducted once in a year with the purpose to select candidates for admission in the various engineering and nonengineering courses. There are no age limit criteria for candidates who want to apply for the exam. Read this complete article to get more information about the application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, and admit card of UBTER JEEP 2020.
- The last date to fill the UBTER JEEP 2020 Application Form is 17 August 2020.
- UBTER JEEP 2020 exam date has been postponed & new date is yet to be announced.
UBTER JEEP 2020 Admit Card
- The release date of UBTER JEEP Admit Card 2020 will be announced soon.
- Candidates have to download their admit card from the official website of the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education.
- No hard copy of the admit card will be sent to any candidate by the conducting authority.
- The admit card will contain necessary details such as the name of the candidate, exam date, timings of the exam, reporting time, application number, course details, basic instructions for the exam, etc.
- Candidates are advised to check their details printed on their admit card.
- Candidates must bring their admit card along with one photo ID proof in the exam hall.
- No candidate will be allowed to seat in the examination without admit card.
UBTER JEEP 2020 Application Form
UBTER JEEP 2020 Application Form has been re-released on 10 July 2020
. The official authority has postponed the last date of filing the application form. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before they fill the application form. The detailed information regarding the UBTER JEEP application form
is given below.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form in both online as well as in offline mode.
- The last date of filling the Application form is 17 August 2020.
- Candidates should mention the correct information in the application form. If a candidate is found that he or she has mentioned wrong information in the application form, then their registration will automatically be disqualified by the official authority for the further procedure.
- Multiple application forms of a single candidate can lead to the cancellation of the exam for that candidate.
UBTER JEEP 2020 Application Fee
Candidates will be able to pay the application fee in both online as well as in offline mode.
UBTER JEEP 2020 Application Fee Structure
|For General||Rs. 800/-|
|For SC and ST||Rs. 500/-|
Mode of payment:
- For offline mode, candidates have to pay their application fee along with their application form to the respective polytechnic institute.
- In the online mode, candidates will be able to pay their application fee through credit card, debit card, or by net banking.
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of the application fee slip for future reference.
UBTER JEEP 2020 Eligibility Criteria
It is important to check the eligibility criteria first before candidates fill the application form. The UBTER JEEP 2020 eligibility criteria of candidates who want to fill the application form are listed below.
For Technical Entry
- For Diploma in Engineering & Technology: Candidate should have passed 10+2 level Certificate from Uttarakhand with Science and Mathematics and at least 35% marks.
- PG Diploma in Computer Application: Candidate should have a Bachelor's Degree.
For Medical Entry
- Diploma in Pharmacy: Candidates should have passed 10+2 level with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Maths. Those who have passed Intermediate from NIOS as per the Pharmacy Council of India standards are also eligible to apply for JEEP.
For Non-technical Entry
- Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology: Candidates should have passed 10 + 2 / Intermediate or equivalent examination with English subject with at least 35% marks.
- Modern Office Management and Secretarial Practice: Candidates should have passed 10+2/Intermediate or its equivalent examination. Candidate must have studied Hindi and English subjects in their high school or intermediate examination).
- Fashion Design, Textile Design, and Garment Technology: Candidate should have passed High School with at least 35% marks.
UBTER JEEP 2020 Exam Pattern
Knowing the UBTER JEEP Exam Pattern 2020 is a vital part of writing any entrance test, as Applicants can make up a strategy on how to take the exam, how to divide their time to obtain optimum results, and prepare themselves mentally.
UBTER JEEP Question Pattern
Type of Questions
Mode of Exam
Mode of Answer
Applicants have to answer by darkening the appropriate circle with black/blue ballpoint pen only
Duration of Exam
|3 Hours |
Candidate can visit this page for the latest update in the exam pattern of UBTER JEEP.
UBTER JEEP 2020 Preparation Tips
Aspirants have to check the preparation tips for UBTER 2020 entrance exam for better prepare:
- Aspirants should be able to manage their time wisely to not get exhausted during their study time. A proper schedule should be made and followed.
- Since the Exam has negative marking, the applicants should appear for the examination with a clear mind and should be sure about the answers he/she marks.
- If the Aspirant is not sure about the answers, it would be advisable for him/her to leave the space empty and not mark any wrong answers.
- While studying, Candidates should take enough breaks to make sure that their mind is calm and composed.
UBTER JEEP 2020 Result
Important information regarding UBTER JEEP result 2020 is given below:
- UBTER JEEP Result will be declared after the entrance exam.
- Candidate can check their result from the official website to UBTER.
- The selected candidates have to appear in the counseling round to get selected in the college.
- The aspirants will have to register themselves by visiting the official website.
- Applicants need to fill their choices for the college and course based on their preferences.
- Applicants are allotted seats based on the preference list and the availability of seats.
- Once all the information is filled and submitted by the aspirant, they will not be able to make any changes in any category.
UBTER JEEP 2020 Counseling
After the issuance of the merit list, the candidates who qualify the test are eligible to participate in the UBTER JEEP 2020 Counselling process. The candidates can choose the subject and the institute in the counselling process. While this event, the candidate's documents will be verified with that they submitted during registration. The Board conducts the online counselling process for the qualifiers in the entrance exam. The choice for the subject and college will be made on the basis of the merit list.
UBTER JEEP 2020 Reservation
Check the UBTER JEEP 2020 category-wise reservation criteria below in the given table:
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||04%|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||19%|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||14%|
|Freedom fighter (FF)||02%|
|Ex-army man/disabled/Dependents candidates (MP)||05%|
Courses Offered Under UBTER JEEP 2020
On qualifying UBTER JEEP 2020 candidates will be given admission into following courses:
Group code – E (Engineering)
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Agriculture Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering (Automobile)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (Tech Elex Radio)
- Electronics Engineering (Specialization in consumer electronics)
- Civil Engineering (Environmental & pollution control)
- Civil Engineering (Public Health Engineering)
- Chemical Engineering (Paint)
- Automobile Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering (Production)
- Production Engineering
- Civil Engineering (Construction Technology)
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (Industry Integrated)
- Interior Design
Group code – H (DHMCT)
- Hotel Management & Catering Technology
Group code – M (MOMSP)
- Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice
Group code – P (Pharmacy)
Group code – G (PGDCA)
- PG Diploma in Computer Application
UBTER JEEP 2020 Exam Centre
The entrance test for UBTER JEEP 2020 is going to held at the following test cities:
|Name of the test city||Test code|
UBTER JEEP 2020 Highlights
Below given are the main or vital points of the UBTER exam:
UBTER JEEP 2020
Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee (UBTER)
Technical, Non- technical, medical
UBTER JEEP Official website
Offline (Pen and Paper-based)
To offer admission in Technical, Non- a technical, medical program for candidates, in different Government Colleges and Universities of Uttarakhand.
Stay connected for Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee Joint Engineering Examination Polytechnic conducted by Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee (UBTER).
Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee (UBTER)
Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education has been set up by act no - 27 of 2003 as passed by Uttarakhand legislative assembly and assented by governor on 13-January 2004 and notified on 15 - January 2004. It provides for the establishment and constitution of the Board of Technical Education in Uttarakhand and matters connected therewith or incidental thereto. The act is enacted by the state assembly in 54 years of India. It shall be deemed to have come in to force from the date of notification issued by the state government. It extends to the whole of Uttarakhand state.