The answer key of Uttarakhand Joint Entrance Examination Polytechnics(UBTER JEEP) 2020 is to be released by the Uttarkhand State of Technical Education. Candidates will be able to check the answer key in online mode only. The official authority will release the answer key as a district-wise in a single pdf. The answer key will contain the correct answers to the questions asked in the entrance exam. UBTER JEEP 2020 Answer Key will help the candidates to get a clear idea about how much marks they are going to score in the entrance exam. Read this complete article to get more information about UBTER JEEP 2020 Answer Key.
UBTER JEEP 2020 Important Dates
The important dates of events of UBTER JEEP 2020 are mentioned in the given below table.
Events and Dates of UBTER JEEP 2020
|Release date of application form||15 Jan 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form ||20 May 2020 31 May 2020|
|Issue of admit card||To be announced soon|
|Date of exam||To be announced soon|
|Publishing date of answer key||To be announced soon|
The events of UBTER JEEP 2020 has been postponed due to COVID 19. As soon as the official authority will announce the new examination schedule, it will be updated here as well.
How to Calculate marks using UBTER JEEP 2020 Answer Key?
If a candidate wants to calculate their estimated score to be obtained in the exam, then they first have to download the UBTER JEEP 2020 answer key. After that, they have to read the marking scheme of the exam that is already mentioned below.
- For every right answer, candidates will be awarded 5 marks.
- For every wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted from the candidate's overall marks.
Now, there are the steps given below that candidates can follow to calculate their estimated score.
Step 1. In the first step, candidates have to download the answer key from the official website of the Uttarkhand State of Technical Education.
Step 2. Then they have to cross-check their answers with the answers given in the UBTER JEEP 2020 answer key.
Step 3. Now, applicants have to note down the number of right and wrong answers.
Step 4. In the last step, candidates have to use the given below formula to calculate their estimated score to be obtained.
Marks to be obtained= (Number of right answers X 5) - (Number of wrong answers X 1)
How to Download UBTER JEEP 2020 Answer Key?
There are the steps mentioned below that candidates can follow to download their UBTER JEEP 2020 Answer Key.
Step 1. In the first step, candidates have to visit the official website of the Uttarkhand State of Technical Education.
Step 2. Then they have to search here for the "UBTER JEEP 2020 Answer Key" link.
Step 3. Now click on that link.
Step 4. After that, the answer key of the UBTER JEEP 2020 will be open on the desktop screen.
Step 5. At last, applicants are advised to download their answer key in the pdf format for future reference, and then they can check their estimated score.
Importance of UBTER JEEP 2020 Answer Key
- The answer key will be released by the exam authorities so that the candidates can get an idea about their passing status and estimated marks to be obtained.
- As the result of UBTER JEEP 2002 will be announced in a bit late and the candidates will be very much curious to know how did they performed in the entrance exam and how many correct or incorrect options they have marked in the test, that's why the answer key will be released.
- Furthermore, with the help of the UBTER JEEP 2020 Answer Key, candidates can calculate the probable marks which they shall obtain in the exam.
UBTER JEEP 2020 Result
- The result of UBTER JEEP 2020 will be released on the official website of Uttarkhand State of Technical Education.
- Candidates will be able to check their UBTER JEEP 2020 result by using their exam roll number.
- The result will contain the following details such as the roll number, candidate’s name, gender, category, group, application form number, father’s name, date of birth, subcategory, and the JEEP rank.
- Based on the marks and rank obtained by the candidate in the JEEP 2020, a final merit list will be prepared.
- The admission will be given to those candidates whose name appears in the merit list.
- Candidates will be called to appear in the counseling round as per the rank obtained by them in the merit list.