UBTER JEEP 2020 Application form has been extended to 31 May 2020. Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee Joint Engineering Examination Polytechnic(UBTER JEEP) 2020 is conducted by the Uttarkhand State of Technical Education to provide admissions to the interested candidates in the Polytechnic programs. UBTER is a state-level examination. Candidates can go through the whole article to get more information about the UBTER JEEP 2020 Application Form.
The last date to fill the UBTER JEEP 2020 Application Form has been extended to 31st May 2020.
UBTER JEEP 2020 Application Form
The candidates can check the important dates for UBTER JEEP Application Form 2020 like registration start and end date, etc. in the table given below:
UBTER JEEP 2020 Important Events and dates
|Availability of online application form||15 Jan 2020|
|Last date to submit the online application form||20 May 2020 31 May 2020|
|Issue of admit card||To be announced soon|
Some events of UBTER JEEP 2020 has been postponed due to COVID 19. As soon as the official authority will announce the new examination schedule, it will be updated here as well.
UBTER JEEP 2020 Application Form
There are some basic instructions for candidates regarding the UBTER JEEP 2020 application form that are listed below.
- Application forms will be available for the candidates in the offline or as well as in online mode on the official website of the institute.
- The last date to fill the application form has extended to 31st May 2020.
- Candidates must recheck their details mentioned in their UBTER JEEP 2020 application form before submitting it.
- Candidates must keep their documents ready with themselves such as the scanned photograph, scanned signatures, and the payment method.
- Candidates should fill the information correctly and carefully as the same information will be got to be printed on the candidate's hall ticket and in the result as well.
- If any candidate has filled the wrong or incorrect details in the application form such as in the academic details, to meet the eligibility criteria, and later on, if the authority will found these details fake then the candidate's application will be automatically rejected from the admission process without any prior notice.
- Applicants must take at least two or three print outs of the duly completed application form for the future reference.
- Changes in the examination center by the applicant will not be ascertained.
Documents required to fill UBTER JEEP 2020 Application Form
The following are the documents that will be required by the candidates at the time of filling the application form.
- Marksheet of 10th class
- Marksheet of 12th class
- Scanned image of photograph and signature
- Caste certificate, if applicable
How to fill the UBTER JEEP 2020 Application Form?
Candidates will be able to fill the UBTER JEEP 2020 application form in online mode by visiting the official website of Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) or through offline mode as well. There are the steps mentioned below that candidates must follow to fill the UBTER JEEP 2020 application form in the online mode.
Step 1. Registration
- In the first step, candidates have to visit the official website of the Uttarkhand State of Technical Education.
- Then candidates have to click on the "Registration” link and they will be asked to fill all their details.
- After entering the details click on the "submit" button.
Step 2. Filling the Application form
- Now, in the next step, candidates have to select the relevant group for which they want to apply for the admission.
- After selecting the group, the application form of that respective group will open on the screen.
- Then, candidates will be asked to fill their personal, contact, and educational qualification details.
Step 3. Payment of application fee
- After a candidate has filled all the asked details in the application form, then the candidates will be asked to pay the application fee. The application fee structure of UBTER JEEP 2020 is mentioned in the given below table.
Application Fee Structure of UBTER JEEP 2020
|For General and OBC||Rs 800/-|
|For SC and ST||Rs 500/-|
Note: Candidates will be able to pay the application fee through the following online modes:
- Debit card, or
- Credit card, or
- Net banking
Candidates are advised to take a print out of the fee slip for future reference.
Step 4. Uploading the Documents
- In the next step, applicants will be asked to upload the scanned image of photograph and signature of the candidate in the prescribed format.
- Candidates must keep in mind the specifications and some basic instructions regarding the uploading of the documents in the application form.
- The photograph of the candidate should be in the size of 20-50 kb with the dimensions 200 X 230 pixels.
- The signature of the candidate should be in the size of 10-20 kb with the dimensions 140 X 60 pixels.
- Candidate must upload their recent passport size color photographs that must be taken against a light background.
- Caps, hats, and dark glasses are not acceptable.
- If an applicant is using a flash for clicking the photo, then they must ensure that there will be no red-eye.
- The signature must be done by the candidates, as it will be verified during the exam and it will also be used in the admit card.
Step 5. Submission and Print out
- In the last step, candidates have to submit the application form. Candidates are advised to take the print out of the duly completed UBTER JEEP 2020 application form for the future reference.
- The registration form for UBTER JEEP 2020 will be available in all the Government Polytechnic centers in the state of Uttarakhand.
- The application form of JEEP 2020 will not be available in any center outside the state of Uttarkhand.
- Those applicants who stay outside the state of Uttrakhand can send their request to obtain the application form along with a stamp of Rs 40 so that they can get the application form.
- Candidates can also download their application form from the official website after online registration and the fee payment.
UBTER JEEP 2020 Exam Centers
The name of the various institutes where the UBTER JEEP 202 is going to be held is mentioned in the given below table.
UBTER JEEP 2020 Exam Centers
At the time of filing the details in the application form, candidates will be asked to select at least two preference cities for the examination centers.
UBTER JEEP 2020 Admit Card
- The admit card of UBTER JEEP 2020 will be released to only those candidates who will successfully register themselves in the application process.
- Candidates have to download their admit card from the official website of the institute. No hard copy of the admit card will be sent to any candidate through the post.
- Candidates will be able to download their UBTER JEEP 2020 admit card by selecting any of the Group E, P, H, M, G, T, or A and then entering their registration number or roll number, candidates name, and date of birth.
- Candidates are advised to check their details printed on their admit card, and if the found any mistake or error in the admit card, they have to immediately contact the official authority.