JCECE 2020 Eligibility Criteria will be prepared by JCECE Board. Jharkhand Common Entrance Competitive Examination is a state level exam conducted every year by the JCECE Board. And to offer admissions to the various undergraduate courses such as B.Tech/B.Arch/Medical and a number of other courses as well.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
JCECE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
However, before Filling Application form for the examination, the candidate must ensure that the eligibility criteria are being fulfilled. Therefore the JCECE 2020 eligibility criteria are different for the different courses and are as given below-
- The candidate must be the resident of India and a local/permanent resident of Jharkhand.
- And the candidate will have to present the certificate of residence at the time of counselling which is why it must be ensured that no false information is filled.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about JCECE 2020 Eligibility Criteria: Jharkhand Common Entrance Exam
- For both B.Tech as well as BMS courses, no age limit is needed.
- And, the candidate must be at least 17 years to be eligible to apply for the MBBS and BDS courses.
- Yet, to apply for the courses of B.Sc.(Agri) and B.Sc.(Forestry), the age limit for the candidate is a minimum of 17 years to a maximum of 22 years.
- For engineering courses, the candidate is required to have passed (10+2) examination from a recognized board.
- Aggregate marks must be 45% in physics, chemistry, and mathematics for the general category and 40% for the reserved category.
- Also, for admission to the BDS and MBBS courses, the candidate needs to be have passed (10+2) examination from a recognized board. And the subjects should be chemistry, physics, biology/biotechnology and English. And an aggregate score of 50% for general category and 40% for the reserved category.
The candidate will also be put through a round of medical checkup where the physical health of the candidate will be checked.
Finally, Candidates who pass this physical health examination will be considered for admission.
Jharkhand Common Entrance Competitive Examination
Further, for more information will be available on this website once an official notification from the board is received. The official website for JCECE is here.
Stay tuned with EntraZone to get updated with information regarding JCECE 2020 Eligibility Criteria.
jcece 2020 syllabus, jcece polytechnic 2020, jcece 2020 exam date, jeece 2020, jceceb 2020, jcece 2020 exam syllabus.