JEE Main 2020 will take place on in January and April 2020. A Notification is released in November stating some important facts such as dates regarding the filling of Online Application Form, Date of the Examination, etc. One of the important changes in the Application Procedure for JEE Main 20120was that the student should have a valid Aadhaar Card. According to the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Candidates will have to enter their Aadhaar Card Details while applying for JEE Main 2020. Candidates can start applying for JEE Main 2020 from 03 September 2019. The use of Aadhaar for the candidates of JEE Main 2020 will result in the accuracy of the candidates’ details. This will also help in ascertaining identities of the applicant at the examination centres in a convenient and hassle-free manner. Aadhaar card obviates the need for producing multiple documents to prove one’s identity. For more details on Aadhaar Card, candidates can read the article on Aadhaar Card Compulsory for JEE Main Candidates below.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Latest Update: JEE Mains 2020 Form started. Click here> Application Form.
Note: Now Aadhaar is not mandatory as notified by National Testing Agency.
JEE Main 2020 Official Notice
- Candidates who are the citizen of India should have a UIDAI issued AADHAAR card.
- Candidates will have to mention their AADHAAR number, name, date of birth, and gender
- These details will be verified against the UIDAI database. In the case of discrepancy, the exam conducting authority will cancel his/her candidature.
- In the case of discrepancy regarding the details in Aadhaar Card, Aspirants should immediately contact the concerned authority.
Supreme Court about Aadhaar Card Compulsory for JEE Main Candidates
Supreme Court under Chief Justice K.S. Puttaswamy in 2015 gave a judgment that Aadhaar Card is scheme is voluntary and it cannot be necessary until the Supreme Court decides it. If we go by this rule, MHRD, Government of India cannot impose this rule on the Students in India.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Aadhaar Card Compulsory for JEE Main Candidates.
Problems faced by the Students
Aspirants applying for JEE Main 2020 will face difficulties because of this rule. Even today, there are many states such as Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, etc. where people don’t have Aadhaar Card. Also, dates for JEE Main 2020 Application Procedure are from 03 September 2019. But, this will not be sufficient to get a new ID Card.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
REVA University Admission 2020
Thapar University Admission 2020
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
KIIT University Admission 2020
UPES Design Aptitude Test
PIET Panipat Admission 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
Shoolini University Admission 2020
Manav Rachna University
DIT University Admission 2020
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
UPES Management Entrance Test
LPU Admissions 2020
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
BML Munjal University Admission 2020
The official website of JEE Main is http://jeemain.nic.in/webinfo/Public/Home.aspx
For more details regarding JEE Main 2020, Candidates can visit EntranceZone.Com.