According to the notification released by MHRD, Government of India, it is not mandatory for all the JEE Main Candidates to have a valid Aadhaar Card. So, candidates will have to enter the details regarding the same in the JEE Main 2020 Online Application Form. Candidates will have to check for all the details carefully before submitting the Application Form. Also, any discrepancy in the same might result in the rejection of the candidate. JEE Main 2021 Application Form has been available for candidates from 03 September 2019. For more details regarding Immediate Steps for JEE Main Aspirants who do not have Aadhaar Card, read the article below.
National Testing Agency (NTA) declared that Aadhaar is Not Mandatory For Registration. Read the official Notification at the End of this Article.
Immediate Steps for JEE Main Aspirants who do not have Aadhaar Card
If Candidate has the Aadhaar Card:
- Candidates should cross-check and validate all the details on the Aadhaar Card. Candidates need to check their Name, Age, Gender, and other details properly. All the above-mentioned details will be validated against the UIDAI database and in the case of any discrepancy, the candidate will not be allowed to write the examination.
- Candidates for whom there is any wrong information or misprint on the Aadhaar Card, they can correct it as soon as possible. According to JEE Main officials, candidates should get all the discrepancy corrected from the UIDAI or school as the case may be.
If Candidate does not have the Aadhaar Card
- Candidates who have not applied for the Aadhaar Card yet should apply as soon as possible. This process is generally time taking and the last date to fill the JEE Main 2020 Application Form will be January 2019.
- Candidates can apply for Aadhaar Card online. They will get an appointment. They will have to go and get their details verified on the day of the appointment. All this needs much care as any discrepancy can result in disqualification of the candidate.
- Almost after a week of the appointment, Candidates can download a copy of their Aadhaar Card from the UIDAI website. They can get all the details such as Aadhaar Card Number, Name, etc. from the card.
- According to some sources, this rule cannot get implementation as it is against the Supreme Court’s order. But the candidates should not take chances as try to get their Aadhaar Card as soon as possible.
राष्ट्रीय परीक्षा एजेंसी सार्वजनिक सूचना – यूजीसी-नेट / जेईई (मुख्य) में आधार के उपयोग के संबंध में
The official website of JEE Main is http://jeemain.nic.in/webinfo/Public/Home.aspx
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about National Testing Agency (NTA) declared that Aadhaar is Not Mandatory
For more details regarding the JEE Main 2020, Candidates can visit EntranceZone.Com.