NTA Declares JEE Main January 2019 NTA Scores: The First attempt of JEE Main Examination was organised by NTA from 08 to 12 January 2019 in two shifts per day across 258 cities in the country and overseas. A total number of 9, 29,198 candidates were registered for Paper I ie., B.E. /B. Tech. in this examination. There were 467 examination centres all over the country and overseas. The examination was held under the supervision of 566 Observers, 254 City- Coordinators and 25 State Coordinators for smooth and fair conduction of examination. The Paper I was conducted in a total of 8 shifts one in the morning and another one in the afternoon from 09 to 12 January 2019. However, the results of Paper I have been announced today by National Testing Agency (NTA). It has been recorded that 15 candidates have scored 100 NTA Percentile across India. According to sources, Ranks would be declared after the Second Session of JEE to be held on 06-20 April 2019. Hence, the applicants must keep it safely until the seat allotment and admission process is complete. Interested candidates can go through the article to get the complete details.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Latest Update: JEE Main 2021 Application Form for first attempt is yet to be announced by NTA.
NTA Declares JEE Main January 2019 NTA Scores
RESULTS AT A GLIMPSE
|Number of candidates registered (Paper-I: B.E. /B. Tech.)||9,29,198|
|Number of candidates appeared (Paper-I: B.E. /B. Tech.)||8,74,469|
List of JEE Main January Exam Toppers
The following candidates have received 100 NTA Score in January 2019 examination in Paper-I (B.E. /B. Tech.)
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about NTA Declares JEE Main January 2019 NTA Scores, JEE Main Toppers
|S.NO||Application No.||Candidate Name||State Code of Eligibility|
|1.||190310086378||DHRUV ARORA||MADHYA PRADESH|
|2.||190310096437||RAJ ARYAN AGRAWAL||MAHARASHTRA|
|3.||190310126508||ADELLY SAI KIRAN||TELANGANA|
|4.||190310131614||BOJJA CHETAN REDDY||ANDHRA PRADESH|
|6.||190310150035||NAMAN GUPTA||UTTAR PRADESH|
|7.||190310166518||YINDUKURI JAYANTH PHANI SAI||TELANGANA|
|9.||190310204122||HIMANSHU GAURAV SINGH||UTTAR PRADESH|
|13.||190310324762||ANKIT KUMAR MISRA||MAHARASHTRA|
|15.||190310597090||GUPTA KARTIKEY CHANDRESH||MAHARASHTRA|
List of State Wise JEE Main January Exam Toppers
NTA Scores in Paper1 (B.E./B. Tech.) and State wise toppers are as follows-
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
|S.NO||State Code of Eligibility||Candidate Name||NTA Score|
|1||ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR ISLAND||SHUBHANSHU PRASAD||98.7250736|
|2||ANDHRA PRADESH||BOJJA CHETAN REDDY||100.0000000|
|3||ARUNACHAL PRADESH||PRINCE KUMAR GUPTA||98.8802243|
|4||ASSAM||PRADIPTA PARAG BORA||99.9963677|
|8||DADRA AND NAGAR HAVELI||VISHWAJEET DESHMUKH||98.8751498|
|9||DAMAN & DIU||ASHMIT SINGH||99.3978968|
|12||GOA||JAIPRAKASH SURESH GURAV||99.9872898|
|15||HIMACHAL PRADESH||SARTHAK GUPTA||99.8950807|
|16||JAMMU AND KASHMIR||AMAN YADAV||99.9789101|
|17||JHARKHAND||ANKIT KUMAR JAIN||99.9899608|
|20||LAKSHADWEEP||ABDUL JAVAD PA||88.3358227|
|21||MADHYA PRADESH||DHRUV ARORA||100.0000000|
|22||MAHARASHTRA||ANKIT KUMAR MISRA||100.0000000|
|23||MAHARASHTRA||GUPTA KARTIKEY CHANDRESH||100.0000000|
|24||MAHARASHTRA||RAJ ARYAN AGRAWAL||100.0000000|
|25||MANIPUR||LAISHRAM PRINCE SINGH||97.5009989|
|27||MIZORAM||AKASH JYOTI SAHOO||94.5211630|
|35||TAMIL NADU||GAURAV P||99.9935610|
|36||TELANGANA||ADELLY SAI KIRAN||100.0000000|
|37||TELANGANA||YINDUKURI JAYANTH PHANI SAI||100.0000000|
|41||UTTAR PRADESH||HIMANSHU GAURAV SINGH||100.0000000|
|42||UTTAR PRADESH||NAMAN GUPTA||100.0000000|
|44||WEST BENGAL||SHASWATA DUTTA||99.9972491|
1. NTA Scores are normalised scores across all session papers and are based on the performance of all those who appeared for the examination in one session. The marks obtained are converted into a scale ranging from 100 to 0 for each session of examinees.
2. The NTA Score indicates the percentage of students that have scored EQUAL TO OR BELOW (same or lower raw scores) that particular Percentile in that session.
3. The Percentile scores of a Candidate have been calculated as follows: 100 X Number of candidates appeared in the ‘Session’ with raw score EQUAL TO OR LESS than the candidate Total number of the candidates appeared in the ’Session’
4. The NTA Score of the Total is NOT an aggregate or average of the NTA Score of each individual subject.
5. NTA score is not the same as percentage of marks obtained.
6. Candidate’s particulars including Category and Person with Disability (PwD) have been indicated as mentioned by the candidate in the online application form.
7. After the JEE MAIN APRIL-2019 Exam , the Ranks of the candidates will be released taking into consideration better of the two NTA Scores of all candidates appeared in JAN 2019 and APRIL 2019 examinations and in accordance with the policy already made available on the website https://jeemain.nic.in.
8. National Testing Agency NTA Score for Paper II (B.Arch. &B. Planning) will be declared later on.
9. The Examination was conducted completely in CBT mode for the first time.
10. For the first time, the candidates have the choice to appear in one/ two examinations for admission.
11. In order to make the examination system transparent, the Question Paper and recorded responses were displayed in the website for the verification by examinees.
12. To ensure accuracy and transparency of result, the keys of question papers were displayed in advance to invite challenges by the candidates.
13. For the first time in nationwide competitive examinations, live CCTV Surveillance was carried out.
14. Jammers were installed at the examination centres to prevent unfair practices by the candidates during the examination through any unmean devices.
15. The next online application for JEE Main April 2019 Examination shall start from 08 February 2019 and shall remain open till 7 March 2019. The uploading of images and payment of the application fee will be up to 08 March 2019.
16. The JEE (Main) April 2019 Examination will be conducted in CBT mode from 06 to 20th April 2019.