SASTRA University 2020 Application Form will be released by the authority. It is conducted for admission in various UG, PG and PhD courses. It will take admissions on the basis of the performance of the candidates in their JEE Main Exams. Moreover, SASTRA University doesn’t conduct any admission test of its own. Hence, to apply for admission in this University, students must be well aware of both JEE Main 2020 Application form and SASTRA UNIVERSITY 2020 Application Form. Candidates may read the whole article for complete details regarding the SASTRA University 2020 application form.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
SASTRA University 2020 Application Form Dates
The application form of SASTRA University is given below.
|Opening of the Application Form||12 April 2020|
|Closing of the Application Form||14 June 2020|
|Counselling process||20 – 23 June 2020|
SASTRA University Application Form
The details regarding the SASTRA 2020 application form is given below:
- The application form will release on 12 April 2020.
- The application form will be released in online mode.
- Candidates can fill the form on the official website.
- The last date to fill the application form is in the month of June 2020.
- candidates may fill the form as per the guidelines in the application form.
How to fill the SASTRA University 2020 Application Form?
The procedure for filing the application form is given below.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about SASTRA University 2020 Application Form: B.Tech Admission
- Register yourself on the official website.
- Log in and fill the application form.
- Upload the required documents such as scanned photos and signatures.
- Pay the fee and submit the application.
Guidelines to fill the Application Form
1. Read all the instruction prior to filling the form.
2. Fill the form in neat and clean writing.
3. Stay up to date with the college updates.
4. Contact the person-in-charge in case of any confusion.
JEE Main Application Form
Candidates applying for Sastra B.Tech admission can fill and submit the application form through both online and offline mode. The offline application form will be available in:
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
BML Munjal University Admission 2020
Parul University, Vadodara Admissions 2020
Bharath University Chennai Admissions 2020
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
Acharya Institutes, Bangalore Admission 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
- The office of admission at Sastra Deemed University Campus in Thanjavur or Kumbakonam or,
- At Registered office in Chennai or from selected branches of Union Bank by making a payment of Rs. 600/-.
The application form has to be submitted along with the Application fee in the form of DD drawn in favour of Sastra payable at Thanjavur.
Also, the candidates need to copy their registration number and password which will be required to download the admit card for JEE Main Examination 2020. and therefore to check their final results.
SASTRA UNIVERSITY 2020 Application Form
First and foremost, the SASTRA UNIVERSITY Application Form for B.Tech admissions will be available from the fourth week of March 2020 (tentative).
Candidates can have their Application forms in the following modes-
- Candidates can obtain their application forms personally from the Admission office at SASTRA University campus (in Thanjavur or Kumbakonam). Moreover, they can also procure forms from their registered office (in Chennai).
- Candidates can get their Application forms at some of the selected branches of City Union Bank & Indian Overseas Bank as well.
Submission of Application form
Download & submit via Post:
Candidates can download the application from the link provided here. Further, it will be activated as and when appropriate. Moreover, they can fill it up and send it by post on receipt of a demand draft in the favour of SASTRA University which is payable at Thanjavur. They need to post it to the institute. Accordingly, the institute will notify the candidates on successful receipt of the application form.
Online filling of Application Form:
Candidates can also fill up and submit the application forms online on the official website.
Shanmugha Arts Science Technology & Research Academy (SASTRA University) Fee Structure
Most importantly, all candidates need to pay Rs. 600/- (via online) or Rs. 650/- (via Demand Draft) as their Application Form Fee.
Stay tuned to Entrance zone for all the updates regarding SASTRA University Online Application Form 2020.
FAQs of SASTRA University
How can i apply for the exam?
Candidates can apply through online mode by visiting the official website.
When will the application form release?
The application form will release on 14 April 2020(tentatively).
Is there any age limit to apply for the exam?
Candidate should not be more than 19 years as on July 1, 2020.
sastra university cut off, sastra university entrance exam 2018, sastra university courses, sastra university application form 2018, sastra university admission 2019, sastra university admission procedure, sastra university admission 2018, sastra university fee structure, sastra university thanjavur cut off, sastra university placements.