Government Polytechnic Dadra and Nagar Haveli Admission 2020: Dr Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Government Polytechnic is one of the well known polytechnic colleges in Dadra and Nagar Haveli. The registration for the college has started and is going to end soon. Polytechnic can give a major boost to the career of the students who want to become an Engineer. Polytechnic opens more doors for the students they can go for jobs both government and private or they can pursue higher education. Every year a large number of aspirants apply for polytechnic admissions in various colleges of Dadra and Nagar Haveli. Everybody wants to study in government colleges. This article contains various details about the Government Polytechnic Dadra and Nagar Haveli Admission.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Courses & Number of Seats
This section contains the details about the courses and seats available.
|1.||Diploma in Civil Engineering [CE]||3 Years||60|
|2.||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering [ME]||3 Years||90|
|3.||Diploma in Electrical Engineering [EE]||3 Years||90|
|4.||Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering [ECE]||3 Years||30|
|5.||Diploma in Computer Engineering [CS]||3 Years||30|
|6.||Diploma in Information Technology [IT]||3 Years||30|
|7.||Diploma in Textile Manufacturing Technology [TMT]||3 Years||60|
Eligibility Criteria for Admission in Government Polytechnic Dadra and Nagar Haveli
This section contains the important details about the eligibility criteria of Government Polytechnic Dadra and Nagar Haveli Admission.
- The candidate seeking admission to various diploma courses must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must have passed the secondary school exam from C B S E Board, Gujarat Secondary School Examination Board or its equivalent State Board Examination from any other State/Central Board.
- The candidate should have given the exams of following subjects – Mathematics, Science and English in the qualifying exam.
Selection Procedure for Government Polytechnic Dadra and Nagar Haveli
This various details about the selection procedure are mentioned in this section.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Government Polytechnic Dadra and Nagar Haveli Admission 2020
- A merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks scored in the subjects of Mathematics, Science and English in the qualifying exam.
- If the candidate has passed the qualifying exam with the grading system then his CGPA will be converted into the equivalent percentage.
- Additional marks will be given to the students who have passed the qualifying subject with a technical subject Engg. Drawing or Workshop Technology or students who have participated in any sports at the state level.
This section contains the details about the fee structure of Dr Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Government Polytechnic College.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
BML MUNJAL UNIVERSITY
KIIT University Admission 2020
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
UPES Management Entrance Test
LPU Admissions 2020
CGC Landran Admissions 2020
PIET Panipat Admission 2020
Shoolini University Admission 2020
DIT University Admission 2020
UPES Design Aptitude Test
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
Thapar University Admission 2020
Galgotias University Admission 2020
Manav Rachna University
|1.||Admission fee||Rs. 300.00|
|2.||Tuition fees for General Category per Semester
Tuition fees for ST/SC/OBC Category of U.T. of Dadra & Nagar Haveli (per semester)
Tuition fees for Domicile Girls
|3.||Affiliation fee @ Rs. 300/- per year per student||Rs. 600.00|
|4.||Term fee at the beginning of each semester||Rs. 900.00|
|5.||Identity Card (at the time of admission)||Rs. 75.00|
|6.||Sports & Cultural activity fee (1st, 3rd & 5th Semester)||Rs. 600.00|
|7.||Mid Semester Examination fees per semester||Rs. 900.00|
|8.||Mid Semester Backlog Examination fees per semester||Rs. 900.00|
|9.||Caution money deposit (Refundable)||Rs. 250.00|
|10.||Breakage charge (Workshops & Laboratories)||As per breakage|
|11.||Late fee per day||Rs. 100.00