National Testing Agency (NTA) News: The National Testing Agency (NTA) is going to conduct JEE Main 2019 and other exams conducted by CBSE & AICTE. The government of India (Union Cabinet) approved the National Testing Agency to standardised the difficulty level of entrance exam and independent testing agency of national level. The questions like NEET 2019 In December 2018? Will NTA Hold First NEET In December? is in the air.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
As per the official website, the list of the exam that would be conducted by NTA is announced with the schedule and new rules. Please read detailed information about particular examination on this page. Over 3400 Test Practice Centres inaugurated for NEET, JEE, NET, CMAT and GPAT aspirants.
NTA Released JEE Main Update on 07 January 2019
The National Testing Agency (NTA) is conducting the JEE(Main) January 2019 Examination between 8th -12th January 2019.
National Testing Agency Latest Update
22 August 2018: As per the recent notification, The National Testing Agency (NTA) announced the schedule for various competitive exams such as University Grants Commission-National Eligibility Test (UGC NET), Joint Entrance Examination-Main (JEE-main) and National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG), Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) and Common Management Admission Test (CMAT).
Download Official NTA Exam Press Release here.
07 July 2018: Finally MHRD Minister Prakash Javadekar announced that NEET & JEE Main will be conducted by National Testing Agency and Examination will be conducted twice in the year.
As per the official website, National Testing Authority/Agency will be conducting following entrance exams for now.
18 June 2018: HRD minister Prakash Javadekar said to journalists “There is no system for paper-setter training till now. We will introduce it as part of the National Testing Agency’s mandate,”.
13 May 2018: The Educational Testing Services (ETS), which is an international testing body and known for organising the global TOEFL and the GRE tests, have shown their interest in partnering with the HRD Ministry for the Central Government ambitious National Testing Agency (NTA) project.
National Testing Agency and the Examinations Dates: Press Release
Official Notification PIB about National Testing Agency
National Testing Agency is announced by PM Modi. read official notification about the same.
Exams Under National Testing Agency
- JEE Main 2019 (Engineering Exam): The Joint Entrance Examination (Main) will be conducted by NTA from 2019 session onwards. As per news, the national engineering exam may be conducted twice a year and may see a lot of changes after the agency starts taking this national engineering admission test. The dates for January & April 2019 are announced and available at the link above.
- NEET UG (Medical Exam): The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG 2019) will be conducted by National Testing Agency, till now CBSE was conducting all the entrance examination. But this agency will replace the CBSE for conducting any entrance exam.
- UGC NET (College/University Teaching & Fellowship Exam): The Central Board of Secondary Education announces holding of the National Eligibility Test (NET) on 08th July 2018. But from 2019 this exam will be conducted by the agency.
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT): CMAT is a national level entrance test for admission into management courses. Till 2018, it was conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). As per the directions of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India now NTA will conduct CMAT examination.
- GRADUATE PHARMACY APTITUDE TEST (GPAT): GPAT a national level entrance test for admission into M.Pharma (PG) course. Till 2018, it was conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). As per the directions of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India, the pharmacy admission test will now be conducted by the NTA.
- CTET: The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) may be conducted by the agency. for now please check CBSE official website i.e. www.cbse.nic.in and www.ctet.nic.in only for all latest updates about CTET.
- JNV: The Jawahar Navodyay Vidhyalay admission test will be conducted by NTA from next year.
NTA’s Future commitment
- JEE Advanced
- CAT (Common Admission Test)
- GATE (Graduate Aptitude Testing in Engineering)
NTA Computer Based Test Video
Important Web Links about NTA formation
Please find the important web links about National Testing Agency.