Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test also known as TS EAMCET is conducted by Jawahar Lal Nehru Technical University, Hyderabad. The TS EAMCET 2020 Result will be announced on 10 June 2020. The paper will be of 2 types; one for Engineering aspiring candidates and other for Agricultural and Medical aspirants. Both the papers consist of 160 objective type questions.
TS EAMCET 2020 Result
The results will be announced just after the release of official answer key and it has been released online on the official website. Separate rank cards will also be sent to the respective candidates to their corresponding addresses. The scores in the result are based on the individual scores that are out of 160 marks for a particular paper and also the intermediate weightage percentage of an individual candidate is calculated. Using this weightage percentage, the TS EAMCET 2020 weightage is calculated that is used to prepare the merit list.
How To Check Result?
- Go to the official website of TS EAMCET 2020
- Then, click on the link ‘results’ on the main page of the website.
- The next page will ask for admit card number of the candidate.
- Click the send button and wait for the page to load.
- The next page will display the result of the candidate along with their personal details, rank, admit card number, subject wise marks (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology), EAMCET marks, maximum marks, inter percentage, inter weightage and EAMCET weightage.
- After this, the candidate can either save the result or take a print out of it for future references.
Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test Result
JNTUH declares the result of TS EAMCET. Candidates can check their result online using their Unique Registration Numbers and Hall Ticket Number.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about TS EAMCET 2020 Result: Telangana State EAMCET Result
To check your result on TS EAMCET official website click here.
The results once released will be used by the Authorities to prepare the merit list and call the qualified candidates for the counselling process and the final admissions into the various colleges.