VTUEEE 2022 Exam Pattern will be released by Veltech Technical University (VTU) on its official website. Veltech Technical University Engineering Entrance Exam (VTUEEE) is organised for the admission in different Under-Graduates Engineering programmes or courses. The exam will be conducted in two phases wherein Phase-1 will be conducted as 'Pen and Paper Test' & Phase-2 in both the mode 'Computer-Based Test' & 'Pen and Paper Test' as well. Candidates appearing for the entrance test will have to apply either Online or Offline. The detailed information about VTUEEE 2022 Paper Pattern is available in this article.
Pen Paper Test VTUEEE
- In Pen & Paper mode of examination, Candidates will have to answer on the OMR sheet in a Multiple Choice question types.
- Candidates are requested to use an only black ballpoint pen and fill the bubble properly. As the OMR sheet will be checked through the machine system.
Computer Based Test VTUEEE
- CBT is the real-time Examination where the computers are connected to a server, this examination is conducted via a secure and reliable connection.
- The Applicants will have to answer the exam questions by the click of the mouse.
- The pattern of this examination will be via Multiple-choice questions with four options each with only one correct option.
- Candidate should click on the correct option and submit to proceed to the next question.
- The Examination Rooms/Halls will be opened 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination. Candidates should take their seats immediately after the opening of the Examination Hall. If the candidates do not report on time, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions that may be announced in the Examination Hall.
- Every aspirant should produce the Hall Ticket/Admit card for entry into the Examination Rooms. A candidate who does not possess the Hall Ticket issued by the Institution shall not be permitted for the examination under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
- Seating will be allocated to each candidate as per their Roll number.
- Candidates are advised to bring with them an Exam pad.
- Applicants should report before 30 minutes prior to the examination.
- Aspirants will not be permitted to leave the Hall before 30 minutes of completion of the examination.
- The Candidates will be permitted to open the exam booklet before 5 minutes of the scheduled start time. Candidates should ensure the code printed on both questions and answer booklets match. In case of discrepancy, the candidate should report to the Invigilator for replacement.
- Shade the answers using Black Ballpoint pen only.
VTUEEE 2022 Syllabus
VTUEEE Syllabus will be released on the official website of the exam conducting body. The candidates must prepare themselves as per the syllabus.