VTUEEE 2021 Application form Phase-2 the last date is 20 June 2021. VTU Engineering Entrance Exam Forms has released by VEL TECH University. VTU Engineering Entrance Examination 2021 offers admission in different B.Tech. Degree Programmes which is conducted by Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology. The examination is held twice a year, January and April respectively at the university level examination. Third phase admission is also available for a few left & dropout seats. Candidates can refer to this article to know details of fees, how to fill application form etc.
- VTU EEE 2021 last date to fill online application form for Phase-2 slot-5 is 20 June 2021.
- VTUEEE 2021 last to apply for Phase-2 slot 3 was 25 May 2021. Candidates can apply here- Apply Now.
VTUEEE 2021 Application Form
Applicants eager for VTUEEE 2021 Entrance exam can enrol themselves once the registration form is commenced. The candidates must check the eligibility criteria and other necessary guidelines, given by the university before going for the registration process. The Important Dates regarding VTUEEE 2021 Application form is mentioned hereby:
VTUEEE 2021 Important Dates
|For January Session||For April Session|
|Main Events||Phase I||Phase II|
|Beginning of the online application form submission||Released ||Released|
|Last date to submit an application form online|
Slot 1: 17 February 2021
Slot 2: 17 March 2021
Slot 1: 18 April 2021
Slot 2: 09 May 2021
Slot 3: 25 May 2021
Slot 4: 31 May 2021
Slot 5: 20 June 2021
VTUEEE 2021 Application Fee
The application form fee for VTUEEE 2021 is mentioned hereby:
|Application Mode|| Fee|
|Offline (i.e Purchasing form from the regional office or office at the college campus)||Rs. 950/-|
Candidate can opt for any of the two methods i.e. Online and Offline :
- Payment can be done via net banking/Debit card/Credit card in the case of online.
- In case of offline, Candidate can send in a Demand draft for INR 950/- drawn in favour of “Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology”, payable at Chennai, to The Director – UG Admission along with a requisition letter containing the full address of the applicant.
- Candidate can purchase the application forms from the Regional Offices of Vel Tech with a cash payment of INR 950/-.
- By handing over a DD for INR 950/- in person at Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology, Avadi, Chennai.
Candidate has to send the Demand Draft(DD) at the following address:
The Director – UG Admission
Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology
No.42, Avadi-Vel Tech Road,
Avadi, Chennai – 600062, Tamil Nadu, India.
VTUEEE 2021 Online Application Steps
After completing all the eligibility criteria, candidates may apply for the online application form of VTUEEE 2021. The procedure for online application is listed here:
- For online applications, applicants must go to the admission section of the college website i.e. https://www.veltech.edu.in/.
- Register yourself after submitting all the required details. viz, Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Course choice & State.
- Once the candidate is registered, an email will be sent to registered Email ID containing the User ID & Password.
- Use the User ID and password to login to the admission microsite.
- After the applicant has logged in, submit all the details, viz. personal details, contact Information, previous qualified exam details, etc.
- Upon completion of the form, take a preview of it to avoid any future inconvenience.
- Simply pay the required fee after all the details have been re-checked.
- Upon payment of the application charges, a PDF will be produced.
- To avoid any inconvenience in the future, simply download the PDF and save it.
Information Required to be filled in VTUEEE 2021 Application Form
Applicants have to fill in following details while filling the application form:
Personal information of the candidate:
- Father's Name
- Mother's Name
- Date of Birth
- Father's Occupation
- Annual Income
- Mother tongue
- Aadhaar number (if available).
Contact Information of the applicant:
- Mobile number
- Email address
Details of the previous qualifying exam:
- Name of school
- Mode of Instruction
Candidates have their photographs to be uploaded ready before applying. Scanned photograph of candidate and their signature must be according to the following size. Given below is the size of the images that candidates will require while filling the application form.
- Photographs (with size 3.5 x 4.5 cm, up to 100 Kb/ JPEG or PNG file)
- Signature (up to 100 Kb/ JPEG or PNG file)
While uploading photograph, Candidate must have to keep the following points in their mind:
- Candidate has to upload their good quality recent passport size colour photograph with white background any light colour background, indicating their name and the date of taking the photograph.
- Do not wear a cap or goggles. Wear formal dress (No Sports dress/ T-Shirt/ casuals etc.).
- Spectacles in photograph are allowed only if the candidate uses it regularly.
- Polaroid photos are not acceptable.
- The photograph should be firmly fixed to the application form with gum or fevicol.
Also, attach one more photograph with your Application No. and Name on the backside.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING AND SENDING THE APPLICATION FORM
Candidates can fill the registration form of VTU Engineering Entrance Exam 2021 in the following pattern:
Point 1: Name of the candidate-Candidate has to write his/her name in capital letters which were given in Class X/XII Certificates of Board/University.
Point 2:Date of Birth-Candidates have to fill date, month and year of birth as per English calendar and as recorded in the Secondary Education Board/ University Certificate.
Point 3:Candidate has to verify their Mobile Number and mail ID.
Point 4:Religion: This field is used to know the religion of a candidate applying for the exam. Religions which are given is application form are listed below:
Point 5:Mother Tongue of the candidate.
Point 6:This fields define the State/Union Territory of the candidate.
Point 7:Exam Centre selection.while filling the registration form a drop-down list showing exam centre appears. Candidates have to chose an exam centre accordingly.
Point 8:This field defines the postal address of the candidate. The address must include the Applicant's name, C/O name (if required), and all other details including the correct Pincode, for letters sent to the candidate address. Candidate has to indicate their e-mail ID, Phone No. with the correct STD code and Mobile number if any.
Point 9:Candidate has to upload photograph as per the instruction given above.
Point 10:Candidate has to write either his/her Father’s name or Guardian’s name in capital letters as given in Class X/XII Certificate of Board/University.
Point 11:Candidate has to write his/her Mother’s name in capital letters as given in Class X/XII Certificate of Board/University.
Point 12:Candidate can declare three options of their choice. Courses must be arranged in order as I, II & III as preferred. Applicants can choose specialisation from the list of streams given below.
Point 13:Applicants have to enter their board of Sen. Secondary Exam. If their Board is not appearing in the list appeared on screen. Candidates have to choose others.
Point 14:In this field candidate has to enter their medium of examination.
Point 15:Enter the STD code, residential phone and mobile number, and shade the appropriate box.
Point 16:Candidate has to shade the appropriate box from the list.
Point 17:The parent/guardian and the applicant must sign and fill in the place with date.
Choice of the Program:
While choosing the course in the application form, the applicant must be aware of the program and its code. The program codes for various courses are shown in the table given below:
|Computer Science & Engineering||06|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||07|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||08|
VTUEEE 2021 Third Phase Admission
Before applying for entry to the VTUEEE 2021 Third Phase, applicants must go through the following points:
- VTUEEE 2020 admission method for the third phase is entirely spotted admission process for various B.Tech programs.
- For prompt admission, there is no entrance examination.
- Candidates can block their seat for admission to Vel Tech by paying Rs.24000/-
- Candidates can register themselves by submitting the basic details.
- Please hold scanned replicas of all the required documents while completing the application form.
- Required documents: Photograph of coloured passport size & signature of the candidate (upload size is limited to 100 KB).
- You can download the payment receipt upon successful completion of the form and payment.
- All future communications will only be made to the email ID listed.
- Contact the relevant officer for any admission-related queries.
- The application fee can be paid using the Net Banking/Credit card/ Debit card & Paytm wallet.
Note: Admission of the candidate will be cancelled if he/she does not meet the eligibility requirements. Refund is by UGC standards.
VTUEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
In addition to the Government norms, candidates who seek admission to B.Tech degree Programmes should have met some eligibility criteria. The list of required eligibility criteria for VTU Engineering Entrance Exam 2021 are mentioned below:
- A pass in 10+2 (or its equivalent).
- Those appearing for 10+2 (Class XII) final or equivalent examination in March/April/May 2021 can appear for VTUEEE 2021.
- Candidate having a degree in Diploma in Engineering or Technology from a recognized institution or its equivalent are eligible for various Lateral entry courses.
Age Limit & Age Relaxation
- Candidates who have not reached the age of 25 as of 1 July of the year they are seeking entry are eligible. However, in the event of applicants from Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Physically Challenged (PC), the age limit is exceeded by 5 years.
- Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board/University certificate only will be taken as genuine.
- Age relaxation up to six months may be granted by the Authority of the University in specific cases.