VTUEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria is stated below which carries information of minimum educational qualification required, age limit, category wise reservation etc. The Eligibility Criteria for Vel Tech Dr. RR & Dr. SR University - [VelTech University] Entrance Examination (VTUEEE 2020) is released along with the Information brochure. The eligibility criteria are for various mode of admission is given below.
VTUEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should go through the given below points related VTUEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria before applying for the exam:
- Candidates who have not completed 25 years of age as on First July of the year in which admission is sought are eligible.
- However, in case of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Physically Challenged candidates, the age limit shall be relaxed by 5 years.
- Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board/University certificate only will be considered authentic.
- Age relaxation up to six months may be granted by the Authority of the University in specific cases.
Through VTUEEE 2020 Examination:
- Candidate must have passed in 10+2 (or its equivalent) examination.
- Those appearing for 10+2 (Class XII) final or equivalent examination in March/April/May 2020 can appear for VTUEEE 2020.
- For the purpose of consideration for award of the Mahatma Gandhi National Merit Scholarship, the State or Union Territory from which the candidate has studied and appeared for the qualifying examination (12th standard examination of the State or Central Board) will be taken as the state to which the candidate belongs, even though the nativity of the candidate may be another State or Union Territory.
For Direct Admission:
- 10+2 system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by any State Board/Central Board of Higher Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi)/ The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE, New Delhi)/National Institute of Open Schooling: Intermediate/two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University/High School Certificate Examination of the University of Cambridge or equivalent.
- Eligibility: A minimum of 60% marks in PCM/PCB in 10+2 (Class XII) final or equivalent examination for admission into B.Tech Programmes 2020.
For Lateral Entry to B.Tech Programmes:
- The candidates who possess the Diploma in Engineering/Technology awarded by the State Board of Technical Education/Tamil Nadu or its equivalent are eligible to apply for admission to the third semester (Second year) of B.Tech in the branch corresponding to the branch of study.
- The candidates who possess the Degree in Science (BSc) (10+2+3 stream) with Mathematics as a subject at the H.Sc. are eligible to apply for admission to the third semester of B.Tech.