VTUEEE 2020 Admit Card has released on 10 January 2020 and will release in the second week of April 2020 for January & April sessions respectively. The VTU Engineering Entrance Exam 2020 Admit Card/Hall Ticket will be accessible in both online and offline mode.
| Admit Card||Release Date (Tentative)|
| For January session||For April session|
|Offline||10 January 2020||Second week of April 2020|
|Online||10 January 2020||Second week of April 2020|
For the VTUEEE 2020 Hall Ticket / Admit Card, the applicants are advised to go through the following points:
- The Hall Ticket will be sent by post “Under Certificate of Posting (UCP) to the candidate (including those who applied online) about two weeks before the conduct of the examination: however, the Institution will not be responsible for any consequences that may arise due to loss of Hall Ticket in transit or non-delivery of the same.
- The admit card/e-hall ticket for VTUEEE 2020 will be available for candidates online at the official website, it can be download by entering their application number and password generated during registration.
- It will be the responsibility of the candidate to contact either helpline or write to the Institution in case he/she has not received the Hall Ticket at least 15 days prior to the date of the examination.
- In case of loss, the request must be sent to the Director - UG Admission/Admission Officer (VTUEEE 2020), with two photographs. Photocopy of the Application Form, proof regarding the remittance of fee (photocopy of the Demand Draft/ Challan) in respect of those candidates who have submitted applications online, and the original postal receipt issued by the Post Office for having dispatched the Application Form by Registered/Speed Post in order to get the duplicate Hall Ticket.
How to download VTUEEE 2020 Admit Card online?
The e-hall ticket/admit card of VTUEEE 2020 will be available for candidates online at the official website. Applicants can download the Admit Card / Hall Ticket using the instructions mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of Vel Tech college.
- Go to the Admit Card download portal, and enter the application number and password generated during registration.
- Once all the information has been properly filled out by the applicant, press the Download Hall Ticket tab.
- The Admit Card will start displaying on the screen, once the download is completed.
- All information on the admit card must be checked by the applicants.
- For further use, students should print the admit card.
Details mentioned on the VTUEEE 2020 Admit card are:
- Applicant's address
- Photograph & Signature (applicant).
- Exam centre details.
- Enrollment No.
- Date & Time of exam.
VTUEEE 2020 Admit card: ID proof
Candidates must be accompanied by valid photo ID proof on the day of the examination. The list of identification proving that they can carry on the exam day is as follows:
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan card
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by the government.