GUJCET Syllabus 2020 will be included in Information Brochure and listed here. Also, Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET 2020) will be conducted on 26 April 2020 by the Gujarat Education Board. Further, any science stream class 12 student who is a citizen of India and holds Gujarat domicile is eligible to take this exam upon fulfilment of some other requirements laid down by the Board.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
Moreover, the GUJCET exam is conducted by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Board of Education to gauge the merit of applicants interested in studying science-related subjects in the colleges of Gujarat. Also, it is primarily conducted for Medical, Para-Medical and Engineering candidates. Moreover, a large number of students appear for this exam every year.
GUJCET Syllabus 2020
Then, according to the Information Brochure provided by the Gujarat Education Board for GUJCET 2020 Syllabus, the topics to be covered by the candidates for each subject are as follows:
- Subjects for Engineering students- Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- Subjects for Medical and Para- Medical students- Biology, Chemistry, and Physics
- Communication and Semiconductor Electronics
- Optics and Electromagnetic Waves
- Static Electricity
- Dual Nature of Radiations and Matter, Nucleus and Atoms
- Current Electricity and its Effects
- Alternating Current and Electromagnetic Induction
- Chemical Kinetics
- p-Block Elements
- d- and f-Block Elements
- Surface Chemistry
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Alcohols, Phenol, and Ether
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Polymer Substances
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Coordination Compounds
- Nitro compounds
- Solid State
- Atomic Structure and Chemical Bonding
- Definite Integration
- Differentiation and its Applications
- Straight Lines and Family of Straight Lines
- Differential Equations
GUJCET Syllabus 2020 Biology
- Mineral Nutrition
- Circulation in Animals
- Excretion and Osmotic Regulation in Animals
- Growth, Regeneration, and Ageing
- Growth and Development in Plants
- Reproduction and Development in Animals
- Nervous System of Cockroach and Humans
- Animal Nutrition and Digestive System of Cockroach & Humans
- Human Endocrine System
- Organism and their Environment
- Modern Methods of Diagnosis
- Food Production
- Water Relation of Plants
- Population-Environment and Development
- Biological Resources and Biodiversity
- Natural Resources: Their Kinds and Sources
- Movement and Locomotion in Animal Immunity
- Gujarat Common Entrance Test Syllabus
Also, Gujarat CET Exam Syllabus is prepared by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Board of Education to help the students in preparing for the common entrance test.
But, for a complete list of Eligibility criteria, please refer to the GUJCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria web page. Download GUJCET Syllabus PDF 2020 Here.
How to Download the Gujarat Common Entrance Test Syllabus
Here, Candidate can easily find the Procedure to download the Syllabus for Gujarat Common Entrance Test
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
- Initially, the candidate has to visit the official site of Gujarat Common Entrance Test
- Check the website properly and go into the section of Entrance examinations admissions etc and scroll for the syllabus.
- After that click on the syllabus pdf if they have and the file will automatically download on your device.
- Follow this procedure for website having syllabus PDF, else stay updated With entrancezone.com
Also, the official website of GSEB: http://www.gseb.org/
Finally, please refer to the official website for more information or bookmark this page for more updates on GUJCET 2020 Syllabus.
gujcet 2020 syllabus pdf, gujcet syllabus in Gujarati, gujcet 2020 for engineering, gujcet 2020 news.