GUJCET Syllabus 2020 has been released by the GSEB. The GUJCET Syllabus is based on topics from class 12 of Gujrat state board. The subjects that are included in the GUJCET 2020 exam are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology. Candidates seeking admission through GUJCET exam must prepare for the exam by covering the entire GUJCET 2020 Syllabus as per mentioned by the authority. Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET 2020) will be conducted on 31 March 2020 by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Board of Education. It offers admission into various B.Tech/B.E (Engineering) and Pharmacy (B.Pharma and D.Pharma) courses. Candidates are advised to read the whole article to know the complete details regarding GUJCET 2020 syllabus.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
GUJCET Syllabus 2020
The candidates who are preparing for the GUJCET exam must check out the complete syllabus given below:
- The Syllabus will consist of topics from class 11 & class 12 of Gujarat State Education Board.
- Subjects for Engineering courses– Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Subjects for Pharmacy courses– Medical students- Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
The topics to be covered by the candidates for each subject are as follows:
The topics for the GUJCET Physics syllabus are:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about GUJCET Syllabus 2020 PDF: Gujarat CET Important Topics
- Electric Charge & Electric Field
- Electrostatic Potential & Capacitance
- Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Magnetism & Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Ray Optics
- Wave Optics
- Dual Nature of Radiation & Matter
- Communication System
The topics of the GUJCET chemistry syllabus are:
- Chemical Kinetics
- p-Block Elements
- d- and f-Block Elements
- Surface Chemistry
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Alcohols, Phenol, and Ether
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Polymer Substances
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Coordination Compounds
- Nitro compounds
- Solid State
- Atomic Structure and Chemical Bonding
The topics for the GUJCET Mathematics syllabus are:
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
- Complex Numbers
- Definite Integration
- Indefinite Integration
- Matrices Determinants
- Permutation & Combination
- Sets, Relations & Functions
- Theory of Equations
- Three Dimensional Geometry
GUJCET Syllabus 2020 Biology
The topics of the Biology are:
- Mineral Nutrition
- Circulation in Animals
- Excretion and Osmotic Regulation in Animals
- Growth, Regeneration, and Ageing
- Growth and Development in Plants
- Reproduction and Development in Animals
- Nervous System of Cockroach and Humans
- Animal Nutrition and Digestive System of Cockroach & Humans
- Human Endocrine System
- Organism and their Environment
- Modern Methods of Diagnosis
- Food Production
- Water Relation of Plants
- Population-Environment and Development
- Biological Resources and Biodiversity
- Natural Resources: Their Kinds and Sources
- Movement and Locomotion in Animal Immunity
- Gujarat Common Entrance Test Syllabus
Also, Gujarat CET Exam Syllabus is prepared by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Board of Education to help the students in preparing for the common entrance test.
But, for a complete list of Eligibility criteria, please refer to the GUJCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria web page. Download GUJCET Syllabus PDF 2020 Here.
How to Download the Gujarat Common Entrance Test Syllabus
Candidate can follow the below-mentioned Procedure to download the Syllabus for Gujarat Common Entrance Test.
- Candidate has to visit the official website of Gujarat Common Entrance Test.
- Check the website properly and go into the section of Entrance examinations admissions and scroll for the syllabus.
- Click on the syllabus and then download the GUJCET syllabus pdf.
- Follow the procedure to download the syllabus from the official website i.e having the syllabus PDF, else stay updated With entrancezone.com.
Also, the official website of GSEB: http://www.gseb.org/
Finally, please refer to the official website for more information or bookmark this page for more updates on GUJCET 2020 Syllabus.
gujcet 2020 syllabus pdf, gujcet syllabus in Gujarati, gujcet 2020 for engineering, gujcet 2020 news.