PU Admission 2022 i.e. Poornima University admission process has been started for Admission 2022. The University offers admission in B.Tech, B.Tech (Lateral Entry) M.Tech, Ph.D., MBA, BBA, B.Arch, B.Des, etc. courses. This university will also take into consideration the score of the national level entrance (i.e JEE (Mains) score for various Technical bachelors courses, GATE score for Master course) exam to offer admission in undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Poornima University is UGC recognized. The candidates must read the complete article to know all about PU Admission 2022 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, and Counselling.
PU Admission 2022 Status
Candidates can check the PU Admission 2022 status from the below table:
- Poornima University Admission 2022 process is ongoing. Interested candidates can APPLY HERE.
PU Admission 2022 Important Dates
The candidates can get all the information about PU Admission Important 2022 Dates in this section hereby:
PU Admission Schedule 2022
|Starting of application form||Started|
|Last date to submit applications||to be announced|
|Starting of counselling (round 1st)||to be announced|
|Counselling (round 2nd)||to be announced|
Above mentioned dates are tentative based on the previous year's data. This page will be updated as soon as official dates are released by Poornima University.
PU Admission 2022 Application Form
candidates must read the important details before they start filling the PU Admission 2022 Application Form. The details about the PU Admission 2022 application form are given below:
- The application form will be available on the official website of Poornima University i.e https://www.poornima.edu.in/
- The application forms are available.
- The aspirants can fill the application form through both online as well as offline mode.
- The candidates can go to the University campus and get the offline application form.
- The applicants need to fill every detail (education, communication, and personal details) very carefully.
- The candidates can fill the online application form till the last date announced.
- The aspirants also need to take out a print out of the application form for further admission process.
- The candidates also need to attach some important documents with the application form and send them to the university.
PU Admission Application Fee
The candidates can check Poornima University application details below in the given points:
- The aspirants need to pay an amount of Rs. 1200 as application fee for all courses.
- The candidates can pay the online application fee through credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- The candidates also have the option of paying the application fee through Demand Draft (DD) in favour of ‘Poornima University payable at Jaipur. The address is given below:
IS 2027 to 2031 Ramchandrapura
P.O.: Vidhani Vatika
Documents Required for PU Admission Application Form
Following is the list of documents required which are needed to be uploaded for the application form process.
- Graduation mark sheet (if applicable).
- 12th mark sheet and certificate.
- 10th mark sheet and certificate.
- Character certificate.
- Birth certificate.
- Transfer certificate (if required).
- Passport size photographs (6 nos).
- E-receipt or Demand Draft.
PU Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to make sure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria so that their application form does not get canceled at a later stage.
For B.Tech Courses:
- Qualification Requirement: Candidates must pass 10th and 12th class from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks criteria: Candidates must secure a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination. ST/SC/PWD candidates must secure a minimum of 45% marks.
- Mandatory Subjects: Physics, Mathematics and any one of the subjects from Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, IP/ Computer Science are the compulsory subjects which the candidate must have studied and cleared.
For BCA Courses
- Should have passed10+2 with a minimum score of 50% (45% for “SC/ST/ Non Creamy Layer OBC / SBC / Girls) marks in aggregate from CBSE / equivalent board.
Candidates seeking to apply must have passed in 10+2 in the Science stream.
Should have passed 10+2 in Science/Commerce stream with a minimum of 50% (45% for “SC/ST/Non-Creamy Layer OBC/SBC/Girls) marks in aggregate from CBSE / equivalent board.
For B.SC Hospitality & Hotel Administration
The admission will be based on NCHMJEE Entrance OR The candidates should have passed 10+2 with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized Board with English as one of the subjects (Core/elective/Functional) Candidates born on or after July 01, 1995 (July 01, 1992, for SC/ST) are eligible and as per NCHMCT Norms.
- Qualification Requirement: The candidate must have a graduation degree (minimum 3 years) from a recognized university.
- Minimum Marks criteria: The candidates need to have an overall aggregate of 48% in the qualifying exam.
- BCA/ Bachelor Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent Degree.
- B.Sc./ B.Com./ B.A. with Mathematics at 10+2 level or at Graduation Level with a minimum score of 50% (45% for “SC/ST/ Non Creamy Layer OBC/SBC) (with additional bridge Courses)
For B.Tech (LE):
- Qualification Requirement: The candidates must have completed a B.Sc. or 3 years diploma from any recognized institute or university.
- Minimum Marks criteria: The candidate should have an overall aggregate of 50% in the qualifying exam.
- Marks Relaxation: There candidates belonging to ST/SC/PWD will be provided 5% relaxation in marks.
For Other UG Courses:
- Qualification Requirement: The candidate should have cleared their 10th and 12th standard from any recognized board in India.
- Minimum Marks criteria: The candidate should have an overall aggregate of 50% in the qualifying exam.
- Compulsory Subjects: The candidates belonging to the Science stream compulsorily need to have the following subjects: Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
For Other PG Courses:
- Qualification Requirement: The candidates need to have their Bachelor’s degree (in their respective stream) from any recognized university or board.
- Minimum Marks criteria: The candidates should have a minimum of 50% aggregate in the qualifying examination.
PU Admission 2022 Admit Card
Candidates seeking admission through the national level entrance test need to go to the official website themselves and download the admit card.
Steps to download Admit Card
- The candidates can go through the "Apply Online" section on the official website to get PU Admission Admit Card 2020/ Hall ticket/ Call letter.
- Then enter the application number and password in the required forms.
- The new page will open containing the admit card.
- Download the admit card and save it for future requirements.
PU Admission 2022 Preparation Tips
Following are some preparation tips that will help the candidates to prepare for the exam:
- The applicants need to be focused and must not lose their attention from their studies.
- The candidates need to make a proper time table and make sure that they implement it.
- The aspirants need to practice the questions of the previous year and all the sample papers they can.
- The applicants must devote equal time to each subject and focus on the subject in which they are weak.
- The aspirants also need to take a balanced diet to be healthy.
- The candidates also need to drink plenty of water to keep them hydrated.
- The applicants can do yoga or meditation to manage their stress.
Answer Key for PUCET 2022
The university will distribute the PUCET Answer Key a few days after the CET examination is completed. The correct answers to every question given in the PUCET entrance exam will be included in the answer key.Candidates will be able to forecast their results using the PUCET answer key even before the results are announced. Candidates will be able to get their whole answer key on Punjab University's website.
PU Admission 2022 Result
- The PU Admission 2022 result/Poornima University 2022 merit list will be declared on its official website.
- The candidates will be able to see PU Admission 2022 merit list through online mode only.
- The candidates need to enter their login ID and password to check their results.
- The candidates can check their results and also download their results in PDF form.
- The candidates are advised to take out a print out of their result and keep it safely with them for future reference.
Cut-off for PUCET 2022
The university will prepare cut-off marks for each subject and course on an individual basis, using an online system. The administration will compile a merit list including the names of shortlisted candidates for the counseling session based on the PUCET 2022 Cut off marks. Candidates will be able to view the complete cut-off scores on the university's website. In addition, for the convenience of candidates, we will publish the whole cut-off list in our publications.
PU Admission 2022 Counseling
The candidates can find the details about PU admission 2022 counseling hereby:
- The admission into a few programs in the University is made sure when the candidates will be having their valid and original documents that are authenticated.
- Also, the candidates need to submit the Fee for their first semester.
- 70% seats of the total available seats will be filled through the merit released based on the entrance exam.
- 15% seats of the available seats will be confirmed based on students’ performance in JEE (Mains) Entrance Exam (for various B.Tech courses).
- 15% of the available seats will be calculated based on the percentage obtained in PCM in the 12th standard.
Note: In case of any vacancies generated under any of the above conditions. It will be filled by the other category.
- The candidates need to give NATA Entrance Test and also need to score at least 40% marks in this test.
- For the acquiring of the seat in Poornima University’s B.Arch course candidates can also take part in the JEE Architecture counselling.
BFA, BBA/BBM & B.Com
- Candidates will be designated on accounts of merit list prepared as per instruction of the university about the marks found in the Higher Secondary Class (HSC).
M.Phil/Ph.D. in Engineering
- The candidates will be given admission in the PhD. Program; candidates will be selected based on their performance in the PhD. Entrance Test (PET) followed by an interview.
Documents required for verification:
- Marks sheet of the qualifying exam.
- Certificate as correct proof of Date of Birth (DOB) for an i.e. 10th certificate.
- Six passport size photographs (6 nos).
- Transfer certificate/Migration certificate (if applicable)
- E-receipt or DD for the payment of application form fee of Rs. 1200 in support of ‘Poornima University owed at ‘Jaipur’.
PU Admission 2022 Courses Offered
Following are the courses offered by Poornima University:
B.Tech, M.Tech, PhD, B.Tech (LE), B.Arch., BBA, MBA, Bachelor of Design, Bachelor of Design (LE), B.Sc., BCA, B.A., B.Com, etc.
PU Admission 2022 Highlights
The candidates can check Poornima University admission highlights below in the given table:
PU Admission 2022
B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, BBA
Poornima University Official website
Online (CBT) and Offline (PBT)
To offer admission in B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, BBA, etc. courses.
Stay connected for more updates regarding PU Admission 2022.