PU ADMISSION 2021 Application forms has been started. Before filling out the application form candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. The University offers admission in B.Tech, B.Tech (Lateral Entry) M.Tech, Ph.D., MBA, BBA, B.Arch, B.Des, etc. courses. This university will also take into consideration the score of the national level entrance (i.e JEE (Mains) score for various Technical bachelors courses, GATE score for Master course) exam to offer admission in undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The candidates must read the complete article to know all about PU Admission 2021 Application form.
PU Admission 2021 Application Form has been started. Candidates can apply here- Apply Now.
PU Admission 2021 Important Dates
|Starting of application form||Started|
|Last date to submit applications||The month of May 2021|
|Starting of counseling (round 1st)||The third week of June 2021|
|Counseling (round 2nd)||The second week of July 2021|
Above mentioned dates are tentative based on the previous year's data. This page will be updated as soon as official dates are released by Poornima University.
How to fill PU Admission 2021 Application Form
candidates must fill the application form for Poornima University admission with utmost care as there is no option for a correction after the form is submitted. Below mentioned steps must be followed to fill the PU Admission 2021 Application form:
- Visit the official website of Poornima University i.e https://www.poornima.edu.in/
- PU official home page will appear
- Click on the "Apply here" link in the notification tab.
- The application form will appear.
- Candidates must fill all the details carefully in the application form
- Attach the scanned copy of the original document.
- After the documents are attached candidate must pay the required application fee.
- After the Fee is paid successfully click on the "Submit" button.
- Take out a print out of the application form for further admission process.
PU Admission Application Fee
The registration process for PU Admission 2021 will be considered as completed only after the successful payment of the application fee. The candidates can check Poornima University application details below in the given points:
- The aspirants need to pay an amount of Rs. 1200 as application fee for all courses.
- The candidates can pay the online application fee through credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- The candidates also have the option of paying the application fee through Demand Draft (DD) in favor of ‘Poornima University’ payable at Jaipur. The address is given below:
IS 2027 to 2031 Ramchandrapura
P.O.: Vidhani Vatika
Documents Required for PU Admission Application Form
Following is the list of documents required for filling out the PU Admission 2021 A
- Graduation mark sheet (if applicable).
- 12th mark sheet and certificate.
- 10th mark sheet and certificate.
- Character certificate.
- Birth certificate.
- Transfer certificate (if required).
- Passport size photographs (6 nos).
- E-receipt or Demand Draft.