Odisha DET 2021 Application form will be available soon. Odisha Diploma Admission Test offers admission to students in different Diploma Courses at Polytechnic colleges of Odisha state. And, the Diploma Courses in which colleges offer admissions will be Diploma Engineering / Diploma Engineering (Lateral Entry) / Non-Engineering Diploma / Diploma in Film and Television. Also, The Directorate of Technical Education and Training of Odisha will be monitoring the admission process of Odisha DET 2021.
Odisha DET 2021 Status
|Admission Notification||Yet to Announce|
Odisha DET 2021 Important Dates
|Starting of application form||1st week of May 2021||1st week of May 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||2nd week of June 2021||3rd week of June 2021|
|Document verification at selected NCC of an application whose required documents have not been validated||1st week of June 2021||1st week of June 2021|
|Last date for document verification||3rd week of July 2021||4th week of July 2021|
|Verification of merit list||July 2021||July 2021|
|Publication of merit list||August 2021||August 2021|
|Last date for choice filling||August 2021||August 2021|
|Provisional allotment list (1st round)||September 2021||September 2021|
|Provisional allotment list (2nd round)||September 2021||September 2021|
|Releasing of final allotment letter||September/ October 2021||September/ October 2021|
Odisha DET 2021 Application Form
Aspirants must read the information brochure carefully before proceeding to fill the application form.
- Aspirants can fill the application form through online mode only.
- Aspirants can fill the Online Application Form from the official website before the deadline for submitting the application form.
- The deadline for submitting the Online Application Form in June 2020.
Odisha Diploma Entrance Test 2021 Application Fee
Firstly, the applicants need to pay a non-refundable application fee.
- Applicants under the General category have to pay Rs. 150/- as Application fee.
- The Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / PC / Women need to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.
- Moreover, the application fee can be paid either through online mode (Net Banking / Credit Card / ATM-cum-Debit Card) or through offline mode (E-Challan at any nearest branch of Axis Bank).
How to Apply for Odisha DET 2021?
The step by step procedure to fill the DET Odisha application form is given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Odisha DET 2021: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria
- Visit the official website.
- Click on ‘New Candidate Registration.
- Now, click on the ‘Apply’ button.
- Read the instructions and click on the option ‘Click here to Proceed‘.
- Fill your details i.e, Personal, Course applying, Educational, Communication & others.
- After that, the application form number will be generated.
- Upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- After uploading the images, proceed for the fee payment option.
- Pay the application fee through online or offline mode.
- Candidates should take a printout of the application for further use.
Odisha DET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
|Course||Qualifying Examination||Minimum Marks||Age|
|First Semester Diploma in Engineering / Technology||HSC / Class 10 or equivalent from recognised Board / University||35% aggregate marks in Mathematics, Science and English, and 30% in each subject||At least 14 Years for all courses except Mining and Drilling|
|Third Semester (Lateral Entry) Diploma in Engineering / Technology||10 + 2 or equivalent with PCM from CHSE, Odisha||35% Marks||At least 14 Years. No upper age limit.|
|First Semester Diploma in Non-Engineering||10 + 2 or equivalent from CHSE, Odisha||35% marks. 30% in each subject||Upper age limit is 16 Years for HM and CT / MOM, and 14 Years for Beauty culture.|
|Film and Television||10 + 2 or equivalent in Science Stream from ICSE / CBSE / State Board||35% marks||16 Years to 28 Years (as on 1 June 2020). Relaxation of 3 Years to SC / ST.|
Odisha DET 2021 Result and Counselling
DET Odisha 2021 rank will be declared by the Authority after the verification of documents. Candidates must check their merit rank through online mode. merit list will be made on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in the qualifying examination through web-based e-counselling.
- After the declaration of Result, the applicants will get the information regarding the counselling of Odisha DET 2020 through local newspapers of the state.
- The qualified candidates will be shortlisted for counselling on the basis of their ranks scored in the Exam.
- Document verification of the shortlisted applicants will also be carried out in the counselling process.
- Hence, the candidates whose names will be present on the merit list will have to present on the day of counselling along with their original documents for verification.
- The seat allotment will also be done during counselling.
Odisha DET 2021 Highlights
Name of Examination
|Odisha Diploma Entrance Test|
Commonly Known As
|Exam Conducting Body||Diploma Courses at Polytechnic colleges of Odisha State.|
det odisha, odisha det application form 2020, diploma application form 2020, ct exam date 2020 odisha, diploma merit list 2019 odisha, diploma apply online 2020, ojee 2020, diploma form fill up 2020.