Odisha DET 2020 Application form will be available from April 2020. Odisha DET 2020 or Odisha Diploma Admission Test 2020 offers admission to students in different Diploma Courses at Polytechnic colleges of Odisha state. And, the Diploma Courses in which colleges offer admissions will be Diploma Engineering / Diploma Engineering (Lateral Entry) / Non-Engineering Diploma / Diploma in Film and Television. Also, The Directorate of Technical Education and Training of Odisha will be monitoring the admission process of Odisha DET 2020.
Upcoming Application Form
- SRM University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Given here are the complete details related to Odisha DET 2020.
The OJEE 2020 Exam Dates will be announced shortly by the board. The Examination will be held twice in a year, read OJEE Updates Here.
Odisha DET 2020 Important Dates
|3rd Semester (LE)||1st Semester/1st Year|
|Availability of Application Form (CAF)||04 April 2020||04 April 2020|
|Last date for online registration/application||12 June 2020||20 June 2020|
|Document verification at selected NCCs of applicants whose required documents have not been validated online||01 May 2020||01 May 2020|
|Last date of document verification||19 June 2020||25 June 2020|
|Verification of merit list||21 – 22 June 2020||28 – 30 June 2020|
|Merit list Publication||23 June 2020||03 July 2020|
|Last date of choice filling by eligible applicants||24 -27 June 2020||04 – 12 July 2020|
|Provisional Allotment of Seats (First Round)||01 July 2020||16 July 2020|
|Last date for Part Admission fees Deposit (First Round)||04 July 2020||20 July 2020|
|Provisional Allotment of Seats (Second Round)||07 July 2020||23 July 2020|
|Last date for Part Admission fees Deposit (Second Round)||09 July 2020||26 July 2020|
|Availability of final allotment letter||12 July 2020||02 August 2020|
|Last date for reporting at the finally allotted Institute||14 July 2020||03 August 2020|
|Vacancy Report of Phase-I||15 July 2020||04 August 2020|
- Admission Phase-II (Private Institutions)
|Lateral Entry||1st Year|
|Start date for online registration/application||01 July 2020||01 July 2020|
|Start date for tagging of Candidates||23 July 2020||04 August 2020|
|Last date for Registration & Tagging of Candidates||25 July 2020||14 August 2020|
|Document verification of tagged Candidates||28 – 30 July 2020||15 – 18 August 2020|
- Admission Phase-II (Govt. Institutions)
|Lateral Entry||1st Year|
|Start Date for Online Registration/Application||01 July 2020||01 July 2020|
|Last date for Online Registration/Application||20 July 2020||04 August 2020|
|Document verification at NCCs whose required documents have not been validated online||15 – 21 July 2020||02 – 05 August 2020|
|Merit list publication||26 July 2020||07 August 2020|
|Date for Choice Filling by eligible applicants||27 July 2020||08 – 09 August 2020|
|Final Allotments of the seat, Deposit of admission fees & Reporting at allotted Institute||30 July 2020||11 August 2020|
|Last date for Admission Fees Deposit at allotted Institute Level & Reporting||–||12 – 13 August 2020|
|Spot admission of eligible Candidates at Institute level against the vacant seats||–||14 – 15 August 2020|
Odisha DET 2020 Application Form
- Aspirants must read the information brochure carefully before proceeding to fill the application form.
- Aspirants can fill the application form through online mode only.
- Aspirants can fill the Online Application Form from the official website before the deadline for submitting the application form.
- The deadline for submitting the Online Application Form will be April 2020.
How to Apply for Odisha DET 2020?
The step by step procedure to fill the DET Odisha application form is given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Odisha DET 2020: Application Form, Eligibility, Dates, Syllabus
- Visit the official website.
- Click on ‘New Candidate Registration‘.
- Now, click on the ‘Apply’ button.
- Read the instructions and click on the option ‘Click here to Proceed‘.
- Fill your details i.e, Personal, Course applying, Educational, Communication & others.
- After that, the application form number will be generated.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- After uploading the images, proceed for the fee payment option.
- Pay the application fee through online or offline mode.
- Candidates should take a printout of the application for further use.
Odisha Diploma Entrance Test 2020 Application Fee
Firstly, the applicants need to pay a non-refundable application fee.
- Applicants under the General category have to pay Rs. 150/- as Application fee.
- The Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / PC / Women need to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.
- Moreover, the application fee can be paid either through online mode (Net Banking / Credit Card / ATM-cum-Debit Card) or through offline mode (E-Challan at any nearest branch of Axis Bank).
Odisha DET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
|Course||Qualifying Examination||Minimum Marks||Age|
|First Semester Diploma in Engineering / Technology||HSC / Class 10 or equivalent from recognised Board / University||35% aggregate marks in Mathematics, Science and English, and 30% in each subject||At least 14 Years for all courses except Mining and Drilling|
|Third Semester (Lateral Entry) Diploma in Engineering / Technology||10 + 2 or equivalent with PCM from CHSE, Odisha||35% Marks||At least 14 Years. No upper age limit.|
|First Semester Diploma in Non-Engineering||10 + 2 or equivalent from CHSE, Odisha||35% marks. 30% in each subject||Upper age limit is 16 Years for HM and CT / MOM, and 14 Years for Beauty culture.|
|Film and Television||10 + 2 or equivalent in Science Stream from ICSE / CBSE / State Board||35% marks||16 Years to 28 Years (as on 1 June 2020). Relaxation of 3 Years to SC / ST.|
Result DET Odisha 2020
DET Odisha 2020 rank will be declared by the Authority after the verification of documents. Candidates must check their merit rank through online mode. merit list will be made ob the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in the qualifying examination through web-based e-counselling.
Counselling Odisha DET 2020
- After the declaration of Result, the applicants will get the information regarding counselling of Odisha DET 2020 through local newspapers of the state.
- The qualified candidates will be shortlisted for counselling on the basis of their ranks scored in the Exam.
- Document verification of the shortlisted applicants will also be carried out in the counselling process.
- Hence, the candidates whose names will be present on the merit list will have to present on the day of counselling along with their original documents for verification.
- The seat allotment will also be done during counselling.
Odisha Diploma Entrance Test Highlights
Name of Examination
|Odisha Diploma Entrance Test|
Commonly Known As
|Exam Conducting Body||Diploma Courses at Polytechnic colleges of Odisha State.|
Purpose of Exam
|Admissions in Diploma Engineering|
Stay tuned with EntranceZone for more updates and information related to Odisha DET 2020.
det odisha 2018, diploma admission 2018 odisha, det odisha 2018 application form, det odisha result, diploma admission 2020.