SAAT 2021 Registration Process is ongoing for Phase 2 exam. The last date to fill the form is 30 June 2021. Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University conducts the SAAT entrance exam at the university level which will take place in 50 cities for admission in various Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses in three different campuses. Furthermore, candidates can get the details about the SAAT Registration Process from the article given below.
SAAT Application Dates 2021
The important dates regarding the SAAT 2021 Registration process are mentioned below:
|Starting of Application process||5th February 2021|
|Last date to apply (phase 1)||1st June 2021|
|Last date to apply (phase 2)||30th June 2021|
|Release of Admit card||June 2021|
|SAAT 2021 Exam||7th to 13th June 2021 (Phase 1)July (Phase 2)|
|Declaration of Result||July 2021|
|Counselling process starts||July 2021|
The above-mentioned dates are as per the notification released by the authority.
SAAT 2021 Registration Process
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT) Application form has been released on the official website. Candidates can fill the application form online through the website. The aspirants can submit the application forms till 30 June 2021. Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to know about the registration process.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about SAAT 2021 Registration Process(Ongoing): Application Form Details
Filling the details
- Firstly, Candidates must fill the basic details such as name, reservation (General or some other category), Qualification, etc. as per asked in the application form.
- Then, fill the course code of your choice by referring to the information brochure. For example, For B.Tech. Only – course code is 02.
- Upload scanned passport-sized photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
Submitting the Form
- At last, Candidates have to submit the Application form by clicking on the “submit” button.
- Take a printout of the Application form till the complete procedure.
- Keep the printout safe until complete admission related procedure.
SAAT 2021 Application Form Guidelines
Candidates are advised to go through the below-mentioned steps before going through the SAAT 2020 Registration Process.
- Candidates have to fill another application if they wish to apply for more than one course.
- Candidates don’t have to send any hardcopy of the document by post.
- Candidates have to enclose only the acknowledgement card/application form duly filled up with appropriate stamp pasted.
- Candidate should not enclose any mark sheet or passing certificate along with the SAAT application form.
- Candidates should keep a print out of the filled-in application form for future reference.
- A single application form is sufficient for any possible combination of courses to opt.
- All the original mark sheet and documents will be required during the counselling, which will be scheduled after the merit list is out.
saat 2020 official website, saat 2020 application form, saat exam 2020, saat official website, saat full form, saat 2019, fullform of saat, saat syllabus.