SAAT 2020 Registration Process has been started from 02 January 2020. The last date to fill the form is 08 June 2020. Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University conducts the SAAT entrance exam. SAAT 2020 is a university-level exam which will take place in 50 cities for admission in various Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses in three different campuses. And, the test has been postponed due to COVID-19. Furthermore, candidates can get the details about the SAAT Registration Process from the article given below.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Latest Update: SAAT 2020 Registration has been started from 02 January 2020. Click here>> Registration.
SAAT Application Dates 2020
The important dates regarding the SAAT 2020 Registration process are mentioned below:
|Commencement of Application Form||02 January 2020|
|Last date for Application Form||08 June 2020|
The above-mentioned dates are as per the notification released by the authority.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about SAAT 2020 Registration Process: Application Form Details
SAAT 2020 Registration Process
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT) Application form has been released on the official website. Candidates can fill the application form online through the website. The aspirants can submit the application forms till 08 June 2020. Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to know about the registration process.
Filling the details
- Firstly, Candidates must fill the basic details such as name, reservation (General or some other category), Qualification, etc. as per asked in the application form.
- Then, fill the course code of your choice by referring to the information brochure. For example, For B.Tech. Only – course code is 02.
- Upload scanned passport-sized photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
Submitting the Form
- At last, Candidates have to submit the Application form by clicking on the “submit” button.
- Take a printout of the Application form till the complete procedure.
- Keep the printout safe until complete admission related procedure.
SAAT 2020 Application Form Guidelines
Candidates are advised to go through the below-mentioned steps before going through the SAAT 2020 Registration Process.
- Candidates have to fill another application if they wish to apply for more than one course.
- Candidates don’t have to send any hardcopy of the document by post.
- Candidates have to enclose only the acknowledgement card/application form duly filled up with appropriate stamp pasted.
- Candidate should not enclose any mark sheet or passing certificate along with the SAAT application form.
- Candidates should keep a print out of the filled-in application form for future reference.
- A single application form is sufficient for any possible combination of courses to opt.
- All the original mark sheet and documents will be required during the counselling, which will be scheduled after the merit list is out.
Any further information regarding SAAT 2020 Registration Process and Important Dates will be updated on this page. Stay tuned.
The official website of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University is https://www.admission.soa.ac.in/
saat 2020 official website, saat 2020 application form, saat exam 2020, saat official website, saat full form, saat 2019, fullform of saat, saat syllabus.