Banasthali Vidyapith 2020 Notification will be released on January 2020. It will include all the important details regarding the entrance examination such as important details, exam pattern, eligibility criteria, result and admit card, etc. Banasthali Vidyapith offers admission to the various graduate as well as undergraduate courses. And, the University offers admission to female candidates only. The important details such as the tentative exam dates have been uploaded on the website. Further, application forms can be downloaded from the official website of Banasthali Vidyapith. Candidates can apply to this university online as well as offline mode.
Application for Banasthali Vidyapeeth is linked here.
Banasthali Vidyapith 2020 Notification & Important Dates
A tentative schedule for the entrance exam is given here. These dates are not officially announced. As soon as the official dates are released, we will update here.
|Application Form Available||2nd week of February 2020|
|Application Form last date||1st week of May 2020
|Last date to apply with a late fee||2nd week of May 2020
|Aptitude test date 2019||1st week of June 2020
|Starting of counseling||3rd week of June 2020|
Banasthali Vidyapith 2020 Notification
The notification is released and attached here.
Noteworthy Event Dates:
- Firstly, the application form has been available from the 2nd week of February 2020.
- And, towards the end of April 2019 will be the last date for application form submission. However, candidates can also submit the form until May with the late fee.
- Further, the Banasthali University Aptitude Test Date is on the 1st week of June 2020.
- Finally, the Result Declaration will take place in June second week followed by counseling and admission process.
And, the exact dates will be declared through the official notification from the higher authorities of Banasthali Vidyapith.
Eligibility Criteria of Banasthali Admission Form 2020
- Firstly, all the applicants must be women. Moreover, male candidates are not offered admission.
- And, the candidates should have passed 10+2 from a recognized board.
- Further, applicants belonging to the general category must secure 60% aggregate in 10+2 in the subjects namely Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- However, applicants belonging to the reserved category (Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe) need to secure 40% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Also, all the students who have passed 10+2 from Banasthali University itself must score an aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- And, the candidates can choose Mathematics and statistical methods as an elective only if Mathematics has been studied by the candidate in 10+2.
- Further, candidates should visit the official website of the university to get updates regarding Banasthali Vidyapith 2020 Notification.
banasthali Vidyapeeth Jaipur fee structure, banasthali Vidyapeeth admission 2019, banasthali Vidyapeeth courses, banasthali application form 2019, banasthali Vidyapeeth admission form 2019, banasthali Vidyapeeth admission for class 9, banasthali Vidyapeeth admission class 11, banasthali Vidyapeeth admission 2018-19, banasthali vidya pith admission, banasthali university important dates, banasthali university application form 2019.
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020