NTPC GATE Recruitment 2020– The deadline to submit the Application Form of NTPC Recruitment through GATE is 7th February 2020. Also, The application form for the NTPC Recruitment can only be submitted Online only. Candidates must be ensured that the eligibility criteria are fulfilled by them before applying. Moreover, National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has only invited the GATE 2020 qualifiers to apply for the post of Executive Trainee. Also, the engineering graduates in the Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Electronics, and Instrumentation, can apply by accessing the link below. Check more details on the NTPC GATE Recruitment 2020 from the article below.
NTPC Recruitment 2020 through GATE Latest Update
- Recruitment of Executive Trainee-2020 (Engineering Batch) through GATE (Online registration closed).
- NTPC is recruiting Executive Trainees-2020 in engineering disciplines of Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Instrumentation and Mining through GATE-2020.
Features of NTPC GATE Recruitment
|Organization Name||NTPC (National Thermal Power Corporation Limited)|
|Vacancies||To be Shortly Notified|
|For The Post||Executive Trainer|
Important Dates for NTPC GATE Recruitment 2020
|S. No.||Event||Date (Tentative)|
|1.||GATE Application Avaiable||01 September 2020|
|2.||Last date for GATE Application||05 October 2020|
|3.||Admit Card download through GOAPS||05 January 2020|
|4.||NTPC application form||January 2020|
|5.||GATE exam||03-04 February 2020|
|6.||Last date to submit NTPC application form||07 February 2020|
|7.||The announcement of the List of Candidates Shortlisted for the Test Conducted by NTPC||To be updated soon|
|8.||GD and Interview||To be updated soon|
NTPC GATE Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: INDIAN
- Age: The upper and the lower age bar will be notified soon on the website.
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must also possess a B.Tech/B.E degree in any o the Branch i.e. Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Electronics, And Instrumentation.
The GATE paper, which candidates need to write along the above-mentioned disciplines are given below:
|S. No.||POST||Discipline||Corresponding GATE Paper|
|2.||Electronics||Electronics/Electronics and Telecommunication/Electronics and Power/Power Electronics/Electronics and Communication/Electrical and Electronics||EC|
|3.||Mechanical||Mechanical/Production/Industrial Engineering/Thermal/Mechanical and Automation/Power Engineering||ME|
|4.||Instrumentation||Electronics and Instrumentation/Instrumentation and Control||IN|
|5.||Electrical||Electrical/Electrical and Electronics/Electrical, Instrumentation and Control/Power System and High Voltage/Power Electronics/Power Engineering/Power Engineering||EE|
How to Apply for NTPC GATE Recruitment 2020?
The process to submit the application form for NTPC GATE Recruitment 2020 is:
- Click on the link available here.
- Tab ‘Proceed to Register’ button.
- Enter the Personal Details, Discipline, Parents Details and Other Details, GATE 2020 Registration Number, Academic Qualification, Work Experience, Choice of Test Centre for Online Aptitude Test, Payment Details, Choose the Mode for Payment, Upload Scanned Photograph, and Signature etc.
- The candidates should also note that the uploaded photograph and the signature should be less than the 1 MB size. And it should be in the JPG/JPEG format.
- Finally, After a successful registration, the application system will generate a Unique Registration Number. And Candidates must note it down.
NTPC Application Form Fee:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about NTPC GATE Recruitment 2020: National Thermal Power Corporation
|Category||NTPC Application Fee|
Cutoff for NTPC GATE Recruitment
|Discipline||Vacancies||Type of Disabilities Identified (Discipline wise)|
|Electrical||UR- 29OBC- 10
|OA, OL, HH|
|Mechanical||UR- 50OBC- 25
|OA, OL, HH|
|ElectronicsInstrumentation||UR- 24OBC- 16
|OA, OL, HH|
|Mining||UR- 9OBC- 4
Selection Process for NTPC GATE Recruitment 2020
The Guidelines for selection are as follows:
- Firstly, candidates will be shortlisted for the Group Discussion and Personal Interview on the basis of the GATE 2020 score (out of 100).
- Also, a merit list of candidates will qualify in the Group discussion and a personal interview will be announced.
- Finally, Such candidates will be selected on the basis of their eligibility.
PAY SCALE: Rs. 24900-3%-50500 at the basic pay of Rs. 24900/- during the one-year training. And Upon successful completion of the training, they will also be absorbed as Assistant Managers in the pay scale of Rs. 24900-3%-50500 at a basic pay of Rs. 25650/-.
TRAINING PERIOD: Candidates will also have to undergo training for a period of one year. And during this period they will be under the probation.
NTPC Recruitment 2020: Weightage Of Marks
The weightage of marks for final selection of candidates for NTPC recruitment 2020 are as follows:
|Parameters||Percentage of Marks|
|GATE 2020 Score||85%|
Address: NTPC Limited, NTPC Bhawan, SCOPE Complex, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Phone Number: 011-24360100, 011-24387000, 011-24387001
Email: [email protected]
Finally, stay tuned with EntranceZone for more updates and information related to NTPC GATE Recruitment 2020.