IPU CET 2020 Application Form for B.Arch will be released by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. As the university will be conducting Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test or IPU CET 2020. The last date for applying varies for different courses. Moreover, for B. Tech, the last date for applying will be the first week of May 2020. Other courses offered here are various UG, PG courses offered in the field of engineering, medical, dental, law, etc. Candidates seeking admission to GGSIPU affiliated colleges have to appear and qualify entrance exam for the respective course. Candidates have to apply online through the application portal on the official website. Moreover, those who want to apply for more than one course, need to fill separate application forms.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Latest Update: Notification has been released regarding admissions in the MBA/FM/IB/FA courses at IPU University for the academic year 2020-21. . Click here for further details.
IPU CET 2020 Application Form Dates
|IPU CET release of Notification||March 2020|
|IPU CET release of Online Application Form||March 2020|
|IPU CET Closure of Online Application Form||June 2020|
How to fill IPU CET 2020 Application Form Online?
The Instructions for IPU CET 2020 Application Form. Applicants need to go through all the instructions given below:
- The Candidates are required to fill Personal & General information correctly and very carefully as mentioned in form 1.
- Also, Candidates have to fill their qualification details after choosing of selecting the course.
- Then in Declaration page in the first form, candidates need to first enter the captcha, and then press ‘I Agree’. Then click on submit.
- Further, candidates are advised to save login ID and its password that will be provided to them for future use & purposes.
- Next step will be for filling IPU CET 2020 Application Form number-2 where the candidate will have to fill all details about courses and payment.
- A separate registration process will be done if a candidate wants to apply in for multiple courses or different exam category.
- Candidates can choose their IPU CET 2020 exam centres as per his/her choice of convenience while filling the application form.
- The candidates need to scan & upload his/her latest passport size photograph in only JPEG/JPG or GIF format and of the size that not exceed 80 KB.
- Moreover, the scanned signature, photograph and left-hand thumb impression of the candidates must be uploaded in JPEG/JPG or GIF format. Their size should not exceed 80 KB.
- Therefore, Once the captcha is entered, candidates should click on ‘I agree’ and then ‘submit’ button.
- Finally, candidates are required to pay the IPU CET Application Fee.
Indraprastha University Application Form Fees Payment
Candidates have to pay the application fee after submitting the correctly filled IPU CET application form. The application fee is Rs. 1000
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about IPU CET 2020 Application Form: Indraprastha University Delhi
The applicant can pay through e-challan, credit card, debit card or via internet banking. And Challan generated after the successful completion of the payment. Also, candidates are advised to save it or print it out for future emergency or fault.
IPU CET Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates should make sure that they are eligible for IPU CET 2020 eligibility criteria given below:
- The candidate must have passed the class 12th examination of 10+2 system from a recognized central or state board or any equivalent exam.
- The student must score a minimum of aggregate 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics, and have passed each of these subjects separately.
- The candidate should have English in class 12th as a subject of study (core/elective or functional).
- Applicants belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Widows or Wards of Defence Personnel/ Persons with Disability will have 5% relaxation of marks in the minimum eligibility requirement.
- Candidates appearing for Class 12 in 2020 can also apply.
Some important points
- This exam will be conducted offline.
- Questions will be derived from the syllabus of class XI and XII
- Negative marking is present
- Candidates do not need to send a hard copy to the institute.
Admission / CET : 2020-20
Procedure to fill the IP University forms 2020 – Download Here.
|Admit Card||Important Dates|
ggsipu cet 2020, ip university entrance exam 2020. www.ipu.ac.in 2020, ipu cet 2020 syllabus, indraprastha university application form 2020, ip university admission 2020, ipu mbbs application form 2020, ip university courses.