MU OET 2020 Admit Card for Manipal University Online Entrance Test will be available after Slot Booking from March 2020. The admit card (e-hall ticket) contains the details such as e-hall ticket number, a name of the course opted, by latest date and time, an address of the examination center etc.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
Also, slot booking for Online Entrance Test will start from March to April.
MU OET 2020 Admit Card will be system generated 24 hours later the online test booking is performed by a candidate. So, to download the admit card application number and the online test booking password is necessary. Also, please take a printout of admit card and keep it safe. Firstly, the applicant must book a test slot using the online test booking system from the given schedule. Slot booking will not be allowed after the last date mentioned Then, after the test booking is complete a candidate will be able to download the MU OET 2020 Admit Card.
MU OET 2020 Admit card Important Dates
|Attempt 1 & 2|
|1.||Commencement of slot booking||First week of April 2020|
|2.||Issue of MET admit card||Second week of April 2020|
|3.||End date to book slot & download admit card||Last week of April 2020|
|4.||MU OET 2020 Exam||April 2020|
|5.||Start of slot booking||To be notified|
|6.||Download of admit card||To be notified|
|7.||MET 2020 Exam||To be notified|
MU OET 2020 Admit Card Download Procedure
However, the steps to download the admit card for the Manipal University exam 2020 is below:
- Candidates must visit the website www.manipalotbs.com (www.admissions.manipal.edu) to download their admit card.
- Moreover, application number and online test booking password must be provided in the given space in order to download the e-hall ticket.
- A candidate will not be able to get the admit card without the slot booking done in advance.
- Also, if there is any error in the details on the admit card it must be brought to the notice of the exam conducting authority.
- A copy of admit card will be mailed to the candidates, so it is advised to provide the correct email address while filling the application form.
Points to Remember Regarding MU OET Admit Card 2020
- Firstly, please take two copies of the admit card on an A4 size sheet only.
- Also, University will not post or fax the admit card to the address given by candidate in the application.
- Details provided on the hall ticket must be cross checked.The photograph and signature must be appropriate.
- Further, admit card should not have tampered.
- However, no candidate will be allowed to sit for the test without the proper hall ticket.
- MU OET 2020 admit card issued to an applicant can’t be used by any other person doing so is a punishable offence.
- Also, E-hall ticket must be retained until the time a candidate gets admission. So, it should be kept safe.
MU OET Slot Booking Dates 2020(Tentative)
|Courses||Booking Start Date||Booking End Date||Third Attempt Booking Date|
|B.Tech, B.Pharm, Pharm.D||Last week of March 2020.||First week of April 2020||May 2020|
|BA (Media & Communications), B.BA||Last week of March 2020||Second week of April 2020||–|
|B.Tech Lateral Entry||Second week of May 2020||Second week of May 2020||–|
|M.Sc Nursing||Third week of April 2020||Third week of April 2020||–|
|Master of Physiotherapy (MPT)||Third week of May 2020||Third week of May 2020||–|
|M.Sc.in Audiology – M.Sc. (Aud), M.Sc. Speech Language Pathology – M.Sc. (S.L.P)||Third week of May 2020||Third week of May 2020||–|
|Master of Pharmacy (MPharm)||Third week of May 2020||Third week of May 2020||–|
|Pharm D Post Baccalaureate||Third week of May 2020||Third week of May 2020||–|
|MA Communication/ PGDCC/ MFAF||Second week of May 2020||Second week of May 2020||–|
|M.Tech/ME||Last week of May 2020||Last week of May 2020||–|
|M.Sc (Medical) – Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Genetics Counselling, Clinical Embryology/ M.Sc Medical Biotechnology/ M.Sc Molecular Biology & Human Genetics/ Master of Clinical Virology and M.Sc Regenerative Medicine.||Last week of May 2020||Last week of May 2020||
|M.Sc Clinical Psychology||Last week of May 2020||Last week of May 2020||–|
|MCA||Third week of May 2020||Last week of May 2020||–|
|M.Phil Clinical Psychology||Third week of May 2020||Third week of May 2020||–|
Must Carry Documents at the Manipal Exam Center
The candidates need to carry the following documents with them at the exam venue:
- Applicants must carry two copies of the e-hall ticket with them.
- Also, a printout of the filled-in application form.
- Photo identification Proof such as PAN card, Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Voter ID card, Passport, School/College photo-bearing ID card (any one among these).
Moreover, check here important details of Manipal University Result.
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
Finally, “Stay informed about EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles on MU OET Admit Card 2020 for Admission”.
manipal admit card 2020, manipal admit card 2020 date, manipal entrance exam 2020 date, manipal slot booking 2020, manipal hall ticket download, mu oet 2018 application form, manipal university application fee, manipal institute of technology entrance exam 2020, muoet application form