The HSTES conducts Haryana Counselling Registration for admission into B.Tech admission. Finally, the Admission Brochure is for admission to B.E./B.Tech. / B.Arch. Courses in Haryana for the Academic Year 2019-20 is released. Haryana State Technical Education Society–HSTES (formerly known as Haryana State Counseling Society-HSCS) was constituted by Haryana Government as part of Department of Technical Education for regulating admission procedure of various P.G, U.G and diploma courses of Architecture, Engineering, Planning, Pharmacy, Management, Technology etc. in the State of Haryana. The online application form is available and the last date of registration is 23rd May to 06th June 2019 (Online) and 24th May to 07th June 2019 (E-Challan).
Upcoming Application Form
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Sharda University Admission Open Apply Now
- UPES Admission 2019 Batch is Now Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- KIIT Bhubaneswar Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Banasthali University (Women Only) Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
DTE Haryana B.E, B.TECH, B.ARCH Admission 2019 Latest Update:
- Application Form for Haryana B.Tech Counselling has been started from 23 May 2019.
- The Basis of admission for B.E./B.Tech is inter-se-merit of combined merit of JEE Main-2019 conducted by CBSE, New Delhi.
Haryana Counselling Registration 2019
Haryana Online Counselling for admission to AICTE approved B.Tech (Technical) Courses for Session 2019-20. The Haryana State Technical Education Society organise On-Line Entrance Tests for admission to various courses listed below:
- Diploma (Engg.)
- Lateral Entry,
- Lateral Entry in BE/ B. Tech.
Haryana counselling 2019 Dates
The dates given below are tentative and announced by Haryana Online Counselling for admission to AICTE approved Technical Courses for Session 2019-20. The current year dates will be updated once it is officially released by Haryana State Counselling Society.
|Generation of Challan of Counselling Registration|
|Challan Generation/Registration Start Date||23 May 2019|
|Last date of registration and Deposit of Application Fee Card/Net Banking or through E-Challan||06 June 2019|
|First Counselling||25-28 June 2019|
|Locking of Choice (Colleges list)|
|First Counselling Seat Allotment & Result Date||29 June 2019|
|Physical Reporting of Candidates at allotted institutes. For document verification and semester fee deposition.||02-05 July 2019|
|Updating of vacancy position by the respective institutes||02-05 July 2019|
|Second Counselling||30 June – 04 July 2019|
|Locking of Choice (Colleges list)|
|Second Counselling Seat Allotment & Result Date||05 July 2019|
|Physical Reporting of Candidates after Second Counselling||07-11 July 2019|
Aadhaar Card is Necessary for B.Tech & B.Arch Admission
The government of Haryana has decided that from the session 2019-18 onwards Aadhaar of the admitted candidates must be captured and the credentials must be uploaded with the admission data.
Therefore, the concerned institute shall upload Aadhaar along with other details of the admitted candidates on HSTES portal up to the last date of uploading the admission data.
This is for the purpose of his/ her identity and authentication.
Haryana Counselling Registration – B.Tech & B.Arch Admission
The Counselling for BE/ B.Tech admissions is on the basis of JEE Mains Merit/Rank. The Joint Entrance Examination conducted by the CBSE on All India Basis.
Whereas B.Arch Admissions is on the basis of NATA Score. National Aptitude Test in Architecture conducted by COA. Also, Admissions for B.Arch courses will be made on the basis of valid NATA score conducted by Council of Architecture (COA) and marks secured in the qualifying examination in the ratio of 50:50.
The Applicant for B.Arch is required to deposit the merit calculation form (available at Annexure-XVI) in the office of HSTES, Bays no. 7-12, Sector-4, Panchkula.
And MBA admissions are on the basis of CMAT score. The CMAT is conducted by AICTE.
Last Year’s Opening and Closing Rank Cutoffs of Individual Institutes
The Candidates can check last year opening and closing ranks of individual institutes available at the official website of HSTES.
How to go for Haryana Counselling Registration?
- Go to Haryana Counselling Website @ www.tehadmissions.gov.in
- Select your Course of admission.
- Roll No.
- Application No.
- Date of Birth.
- pay counselling fees.
- And Haryana counselling fee receipt for future referance.
Important Procedure for Session 2019-19
Department of Technical Education, Haryana Admission Brochure gives details about the admission to engineering (B.Tech) Courses in the University Departments, Govt./ Govt. Aided / Private Institutions located in the State of Haryana.
Read about >> Haryana Counselling Procedure in detail here.
Eligibility and Basis of B.Tech Admission
Minimum Academic Qualifications for B.E. /B.Tech.
The Candidate must be a pass in 10+2 board from recognised Board/University with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
And with one of the following subjects as optional:
(c) Biology/ Technical Vocational subject
For admission to B.E/B.Tech. (Bio-Technology)
The candidates must have passed in 10+2 Board with Physics and Mathematics or Biology as compulsory subjects. And, one of the following subjects as optional:
(c) Computer Science
General cast Applicant must be obtained at least 45% marks. And for SC category it is 42.75%.
Eligibility and Basis of B.Arch Admission
- Candidates must pass 10+2 or equivalent from a recognised Board with 50% marks in Mathematics and also obtained at least 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 Boards.
- Or Candidates passing 10+3 year Diploma ( any stream) recognised by Central / State Governments with mathematics as a compulsory subject and obtained with 50% in aggregate marks.
- Or IB- International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling, with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate including Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
- Also, the merit list will be prepared on the basis of aggregate marks of 10+2 and NATA score in the ratio 50:50.
- Further, the applicant must obtain a minimum of 40% marks to pass NATA Test.
Haryana Counselling Registration Procedure for Kashmiri Migrants (KM)
For Kashmiri Migrants (applicants) relaxation in cut-off percentage is up to 10% subject to the minimum eligibility requirement in B.E./ B.Tech. And Kashmiri Migrant Applicants are required to fill Online Application Form on the website: www.onlinetesthry.gov.in.
Haryana Govt. School Topper (HGST)
HGST reserved seats shall be filled on the basis of merit of 10+2 merit (of 2019 only) in each branch of the Govt./Aided/University Department/Private Institutes offering B.E./B.Tech Programme.
- Terms and Conditions Of Online – Payments. Click Here
- Department of Technical Education, Haryana Admission Brochure. Click Here.
HSTES conducts Haryana Counselling Registration for admission into B.Tech & B.Arch admission. And the Process will start on 15 June 2019. Dates Confirmed.
Haryana State Technical Education Society
The Government of Haryana established Haryana State Technical Education Society–HSTES. Also, before HSTES it was known as Haryana State Counseling Society-HSCS and is part of Department of Technical Education (DTE, Haryana). Furthermore, Haryana State Technical Education Society was set up with an aim to bring transparency and uniformity in admissions to the various postgraduate, undergraduate and diploma programmes of Architecture & Planning, Engineering, Pharmacy and Management colleges under DTE, Haryana.
Find the List of TOP & BEST Engineering Colleges of Haryana.
Haryana counselling 2017, hstes counselling 2017, Haryana leet 2017, Haryana state technical counselling fee, Haryana counselling result 2017.