Amrita University will conduct AEEE 2020 for admission into various courses at Undergraduate Level. Also, it is one of the most important Engineering Entrance Examination conducted at the national level. Moreover, AEEE 2020 Application forms are available from 09 October 2019. Candidates will have the option to give the exam online as well as offline. Further, the Last Date for submission of the AEEE 2020 Application Form will be Last week of April 2020. Moreover, candidates seeking admission in Amrita University through AEEE 2020 can know about the details of how to fill the AEEE 2020 Application Form in the article below.
Upcoming Application Form
- SRM University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
AEEE 2020 Application Form Date
Check your JEE Main Eligibility Here. Join & Refer your Friends to Earn Paytm Cashback Check Now & Refer
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about How to fill AEEE 2020 Application Form of Amrita University?
AEEE Application Form 2020 Availability
|09 October 2019|
Last Date to Submit AEEE 2020 Application Form (For CBT)
|31 March 2020|
|3||Final Date to Submit AEEE 2019 Application Form (For PPT)||23 April 2020|
AEEE 2020 Application Form Procedure are as follow-
- Firstly, candidates can buy the Application Forms offline from designated branches of Dhanlakshmi Bank, Federal Bank, and Post Offices. The list of designated banks which will be selling the AEEE application form is given below.
Step-2: Fill the Form
- Then, candidates purchasing the form offline will have to fill in the details in Capital Letters with a Black/ Blue Ball Point Pen. Moreover, the form will be in OMR Format. But, candidates should be very careful in filling the details as discrepancy might result in rejection of the candidate.
- attach the passport size photograph and sign at required places, after filling the form.
- Finally, the candidate will have to post the Application form along with demand draft (If applicable) at the address mentioned below.
Step-3: Payment of Fees
- Further, in Offline Mode, Candidates can also pay the fees of Rs. 1000/- through Demand Draft. Also, the Demand Draft should be in favour of Amrita School of Engineering payable at Coimbatore. But in this case, Candidates will have to enter the details of demand draft in the AEEE 2020 Application Form and take a printout. Finally, candidates will have to then send the printout along with the Demand Draft to-
The Admission Coordinator,
Amrita School of Engineering, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham,
(P.O) Amrita Nagar,
Ettimadai, Coimbatore – 641112,
How to fill the Application form of AEEE 2020?
First and foremost, candidates need to visit the official website of Amrita University and start the registration process for online submission of AEEE 2020 Application Form.
- Here, a candidate will have to register through the link provided. Then, they will have to enter:
- Email ID
- Phone Number
- Then, candidates can click on the submit button. A Login Id and Password will be generated which will be notified to the candidate via email or message. Registered Email Id will receive the password. Candidates can use it in future to Log In to their profile to fill the form, make necessary changes etc.
Step-2: Fill the Form
- Candidates can sign in with their credentials and enter the details as per required in the AEEE Application Form.
- Candidates will have to enter the details regarding:
- Qualifying Examinations.
- Parent Details
- Test Centre Preference
- Desired Test slot, etc.
- Once the details are entered. They will have to upload their photograph and signature. Candidates should be careful about the required specifications and upload the photograph and signature accordingly.
Step-3: Payment of Fees
- Candidates will have to then pay a fee of Rs. 1000/- in the online or offline mode to finish registration.
- In Online Mode, they can use the Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking. If a candidate is filling the application form online, then he or she does not need to send the filled application form via post.
Read About Amrita University Exam
For other exam details, Candidates can visit EntranceZone.
amrita application form 2019, aeee 2019 registration, amrita entrance exam 2019 application form, amrita university application form 2019, amrita engineering entrance exam 2019.