JEE Main 2020 Answer key is published by Vibrant Academy. Academy has released the answer key date wise shift wise based on the question asked in Joint Entrance Examination Mains. JEE Mains is conducted by NTA. Interested candidate can download the answer key for the official website of Vibrant Academy.
Latest Update: JEE Main 2020 Online Application Form has been released by NTA.
JEE Main 2020 Answer Key by Vibrant Academy
The Vibrant Academy had provided coaching to candidates that are preparing for JEE Mains 2020. Teachers in the coaching centre are highly experienced. Thus the answer key and solutions provided by the academy is accurate. The answer key and solutions provide by the different academy are differ in one or more aspect.
Therefore all JEE aspirant can refer JEE Mains 2020 answer key which is released by Vibrant Academy.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about JEE Main 2020 Answer Key by Vibrant Academy: January Session
Vibrant JEE Main 2020 Answer Key Released
|Exam Date||Shifts||Answer Key|
|07 January 2020||Shift 1||Click|
|08 January 2020||Shift 1||Click|
|09 January 2020||Shift 1||Click|
About Vibrant Academy
Many candidates might be familiar with Vibrant Academy. If not, the VSAT exam which is also known as the Vibrant Scholarship cum Aptitude Test is conducted by Vibrant Academy. This examination provides scholarship to students those are pressuring their Class 12.
- Vibrant Academy is a coaching centre which trains students for the engineering entrance exam.
- Academy also provides classes for JEE Mains preparation.
- Study centers of Vibrant Academy are in Kota, Jaipur, Jabalpur, Udaipur, Dehradun, Agra.
- The Vibrant coaching centre provides a regular classroom for JEE Mains, JEE Advanced, pre-medical and 5th to 10th class students.
About JEE Mains 2020 Answer Key
The answer key of JEE Mains 2020 January tells the correct answers of all the question asked in the examination. Its significance points about it can be explained as follows.
- JEE applicants can check their answer of January session 2020.
- Candidate can also check how much marks have they gained or lost.
- The calculation of the marks for the aspirant result will be based on the official answer key which will be published by NTA.
- In JEE Mains examination, candidates will get 4 marks for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect attempt.
- No marks will be deducted for an unattempted answer.
JEE Mains 2020 will is also known as Joint Entrance Examination Mains 2020 conducted twice in a year one in January session and another in April session.