DAIICT 2020 Application Form has been released on 12 March 2020. Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology is usually known DAIICT. It has been a top private Engineering university in India, building up careers of aspiring engineers every year. Candidates willing to take admission here for the upcoming academic session must know about the DAIICT Application form to get a clear idea about the applying procedure of this University. Students must read the information brochure of DAIICT carefully before applying for a hassle-free application process.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Before starting to fill up the application form, candidates must be ready with a few documents which will be required during filling up the form of DAIICT 2020.
DAIICT Application Form 2020
The details regarding the DAIICT 2020 Application form are given below:
- DAIICT 2020 Application form is available from 12 March 2020
- Candidates can fill the form through online mode only.
- The application form can be filled through the official website.
- The application form last date is 28 June 2020.
- Candidates will have to fill and submit the application form before the last date.
- Applicants have to fill the application form carefully because there is no provision of the correction window.
- Aspirants have to fill the required details as per the guidelines.
- Multiple forms of the single candidate will lead to rejection of the candidate.
Dhirubhai Ambani Application Form Dates
The important dates of DAIICT application form are given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about DAIICT 2020 Application Form: Dhirubhai Ambani Admission Form
|DAIICT Application Form start Date||12 March 2020|
|DAIICT Online application form last date||28 June 2020|
Candidates are advised to fill the form before the last date to avoid mistakes.
The details regarding the DAIICT 2020 Application fee are mentioned below:
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
BML Munjal University Admission 2020
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
REVA University Admission 2020
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
PIET Panipat Admission 2020
LPU Admissions 2020
DIT University Admission 2020
Thapar University Admission 2020
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
KIIT University Admission 2020
Manav Rachna University
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
Shoolini University Admission 2020
- Application Fee: The application fees are Rs. 1200/-
- Mode of Payment: Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode only via:
- Credit card
- Debit card
- NOTE: The application fee once paid would not be refunded in any circumstances.
Documents Required Along with DAIICT 2020 Application Form
|S. No||List of Documents required|
|1.||Class 10 Mark sheet|
|2.||Class 12 mark sheet–(if applicable)|
|5.||Applicant’s valid email ID|
|6.||Valid mobile no.|
Passport size photo (.jpeg)
Scanned image of thumb Impression
Scanned image of the applicant’s signature
The estimated time for filling up the application form is 15-20 minutes.
- The candidates should mention all their particulars as asked for.
- And then they must upload the scanned images of photographs as per the given instructions.
- Then proceed towards submission of the application fee.
DAIICT 2020 Application Form Link: https://www.daiict.ac.in/admissions/undergraduate/all-india-category/
How to Fill the DAIICT Application Form 2020?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps for filling the DAIICT 2020 Application form.
- Visit the official website of the authority.
- Then, Candidates need to fill all the details asked in the registration form.
- After filling the details, the candidates have to submit the form.
- Candidates will get a login id and password through email or SMS.
Filling the Details
- Login using the credentials i.e email id and password.
- After login, the candidate must fill the required details in the application form.
Uploading the Documents
- After filling all the details, then candidates have to upload the documents.
- The documents should be uploaded in the prescribed format only.
Payment of application fee
- After uploading the documents, the candidate needs to pay the application fee.
- The application fee can be paid in online mode only.
Submitting the form
- At last, candidates have to submit the form.
- After completing the submission of the application form, candidates should keep a copy of the acknowledgement or filled the application form for future use.
Guidelines to fill the application form
1. Read all the instruction before filling the form.
2. Fill the form in neat and clean writing.
3. Stay up to date with the college updates.
4. Contact the person-in-charge in case of any confusion.
Information brochure link: http://www.daiict.ac.in/
For any further details, contact:
- Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology,
- Near Indroda Circle, Gandhinagar – 382 007, Gujarat, India.
How can I apply for Daiict?
Candidates can apply by visiting the official website.
What is the application fee
The application fee is Rs. 1200/- for all categories
“Stay informed about EntranceZone Latest updates and feature articles regarding DAIICT 2020 Application Form”
daiict entrance exam 2020, daiict admission 2020, daiict cutoff, daiict cutoff 2019, daiict entrance exam 2020 for mscit, daiict merit list 2019, daiict admission 2019, dhirubhai ambani college admission 2019.