JKPET 2020 last date to upload the document has been extended to 26 August 2020. Candidates can download the admit card by enetering application number and birth date, after available on the official website. Jammu and Kashmir Polytechnic Entrance Test 2020 will be conducted by the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination. The exam is organised to enroll the candidates for the Diploma in Polytechnic(for Engineering Course). The exam is conducted once every year at the State Level in online mode. The candidates must read the complete article to know all about JKPET notifications, Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling.
- The last date to apply for upload the document has been extended to 26 August 2020.
- JKPET 2020 exam is postponed till any further notice due to COVID-19.
JKPET 2020 Important Dates
Candidate can check here all the important JKPET 2020 dates for the application form in the given table below:
|Application Process Starts||23 March 2020|
|Application Process Closes||31 July 2020|
|Last Date of Pay Application Fees||31 July 2020|
|Last Date to Upload Documents||26 August 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||before one week of exam|
|JKPET 2020 Exam Date||Postponed|
|Answer Key Available||will be released soon|
|Result Date||will be released soon|
JKPET 2020 Admit Card
The admit card for the JK Polytechnic entrance exam 2020 will be released on the official website. The hall ticket can be downloaded from the official website. No candidates will be allowed to enter the exam hall without the admit card. The admit card will have to be kept safely until the admission process is over. The applicants who don't have internet facility can avail the hall ticket from I.T section of BOBEE on the nominal fee of Rs 100/- on any working day at the below-mentioned offices:
- BOPEE Office, Bhagat-i-Barzullah, opposite J&K Bank, Srinagar-190005 (10 A.M. to 5 P.M).
- BOPEE Office, 4th Floor, South Block, Bahu Plaza, Jammu-180012 (10 A.M. to 5 P.M.);
JKPET 2020 Exam Pattern
The Govt. Polytechnic Jammu admission exam pattern 2020 is given below:
Question Pattern for JKPET 2020
|Question Type||MCQ (Multiple Choice Question)|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Number of Questions||180 questions|
|Negative Marking||0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer|
- The questions will be based on the 10th standard subjects.
- The applicants will have to attain all questions.
The section-wise questions distributions for JKBOPEE Polytechnic 2020 is given below:
Subject wise distribution of Questions
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
Each question paper will have four series in the order A, B, C, D.
JKPET 2020 Syllabus
The JKBOPEE syllabus for Polytechnic is mentioned below. The syllabus will consist of 10th standard.
English - The JKPET syllabus for English subject are as follows:
- Models- Modal Auxiliaries & their uses
- Reported Speech
- Sentence Patterns
- Past Perfect Uses, etc.
- The Human Eye & The Colourful World
- Magnetic Effects of Current
- Sources of Energy, etc.
- Chemical Reactions & Equation
- Periodic Classification of Elements
- Carbon & Its Compounds
- Metals & Non Metals, etc.
- Real Numbers
- Pair of Linear Equation in Two Variables
- Quadratic Equations
- Surface Areas & Volumes, etc.
JKPET 2020 Application Form
- The registration form was available on the official website of the JKBOPEE.
- To fill the form candidate required the valid email id & contact number.
- The deadline for the submission of application form was 13 August 2020.
- The registration form will be OMR sheet.
- Multiple forms can be rejected hence, candidates required to fill one form only.
- The applicant required to register first.
- After that login with the registered details & click on the Apply now button.
- Now, fill the form with the required details like personal, academic, etc.
- Upload the mandatory documents (photograph, signature, caste certificate, etc.) in the prescribed format only.
- Make the application fee payment to complete the form.
- The application fee can be paid online only.
- After submitting the fee Transaction Acknowledgement page will be displayed.
- Take a printout of it for future use.
Note- The applicants can contact the “Help Desk” of I.T. Section of BOPEE on 9419150693 / 9419403272 / 9697383737 / 9419434133 / 9469012295 for any assistance/guidance regard of form filling on any working day within the last date prescribed for submitting Online Application Form.
JKPET 2020 Application Fees
The application fee for the JKPET 2020 exam can be checked hearin:
Mode of Payment- Online- The application fee for the JKPET 2020 exam will be payable by “Integrated Payment Gateway” with the help of any national Credit Card/Debit Card/facility.
JKPET Registration Fees 2020
Application Fee once paid will not be refunded in any case by the authorised body.
JKPET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates are advised to read the eligibility for the JKPET 2020 before applying for the application form. The applying candidates can go through the JK Bopee eligibility
below in the given points:
- A candidate must be resident of the Jammu & Kashmir state.
- Must have passed Secondary School Examination from a recognized university/board.
- The appearing students in 10th standard can also apply.
- Must have minimum aggregate 40% marks for open merit candidates (including Sports Category, CDP/JKPM).
- In case of SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC, the marks required is aggregate 37% marks.
- Must have Science & Mathematics in 10th standard.
- There is no upper age limit for appearing in Jammu and Kashmir Polytechnic Entrance Test for both Government and Private Colleges.
JKPET 2020 Answer Key
After the exam will be over, the authority will release the JKPET Answer key on the official website of BOPEE.
- With the help of the JK Polytechnic 2020 Answer Key, those who have appeared in the exam will be able to cross-check their answers and calculate their estimate score.
- In case, any candidate would have any objection related to any answer then he/she can submit the objection to the board within the three working days, but along with the academic documents in support of the objection raised
- If any candidate has an issue with the answer key released then he/she can raise the objection on payment of Rs 1000/- per question.
JKPET 2020 Result
The result for the JK PET 2020 will be disclosed in two local dailies & also will be uploaded on the official website.
- After the exam is conducted the answer key will be displayed on BOPEE's website for three days.
- The candidates can challenge the answer key along with the proof. If the answer will be correct then a revised key will be uploaded. Selection will be done based on the minimum score set by the jkbopee.
JKPET 2020 Counselling
The counselling for the JK PET 2020 entrance exam will be done after the result will be declared. The date for the same will be disclosed on the official website. The candidates are advised to attain the counselling as it is very important for the selection. The details are mentioned below for the same:
- The applicants will need to fill the online counselling form on the official website.
- The candidates are advised to select the streams according to their preference during the online filling of the form.
- If physical round will take place then the applicants will have to attain along with the original documents, admit card & a payment receipt of Rs. 500/- paid at the POS terminal at BOPEE office Srinagar/Jammu.
JKPET 2020 Highlights
The highlights for the JKPET 2020 are given below in the table:
|Exam Name||JKPET 2020|
|Full Name||Jammu and Kashmir Polytechnic Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations|
|Level of Exam||State Level |
|Frequency of Exam||Once a year|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
About Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination
In the year 2020 The Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations Act was passed by the State Legislature & the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations was constituted under the Act. The motive of the body is to execute the task of selection of candidates independently, objectively & more efficiently. Currently, J& K board of Profesional Examination Board operates from its two offices, Srinagar & Jammu. The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations conducts various Examinations these are as follows :
- Combined Entrance Test for admissions to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, SKIMS Courses, B.Sc. Physiotherapy, B.E. and Diploma Dental Hygiene.
- MD/MS/PG Diploma/MDS Entrance Test.
- MD/MS Ayurveda Entrance Test.
- B.Ed. (Jammu/Kashmir) Entrance Test.
- Three years Diploma Polytechnic Entrance Test.