JKPET 2022 Exam Pattern will be released by the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination. Jammu and Kashmir Polytechnic Entrance Test are organised via offline mode to enroll the candidates for the Diploma in Polytechnic(for Engineering Course). The admission test is organised once every year at the State Level. Those who are seeking to apply must read the complete article to know all about JKPET Question Paper Format 2022.
JKPET 2022 Exam Pattern
The JKPET 2022 Exam Pattern must be known to the candidates as it will give an idea of the mode of exam, duration, type of questions to be asked, marking scheme, etc.
- Mode of the exam: Jammu and Kashmir Polytechnic Entrance Test will be held via Online mode
- Duration of the test: 03 hours(180 minutes)
- Type of Questions: MCQ type(Multiple Choice Questions)
- Number of Questions: 180
- Negative Marking: On marking any wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Standard of the Test: the questions will be based on the Class 10th standard.
The section-wise distribution of questions of JKPET 2022 is given in the table below:
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
JKPET 2022 Syllabus
The JKBOPEE Polytechnic Exam 2022 Syllabus is mentioned below for each subject.
JKPET 2022 Physics Syllabus
- Light chapter
- The Human Eye & The Colourful World
- Magnetic Effects of Current
- Sources of Energy
JKPET 2022 Chemistry Syllabus
- Chemical Reactions & Equation
- Periodic Classification of Elements
- Carbon & Its Compounds
- Acids, Bases, and Salts
- Metals & Non Metals
JKPET 2022 Mathematics Syllabus
- Real Numbers
- Pair of Linear Equation in Two Variables
- Quadratic Equations
- Surface Areas & Volumes
- Coordinate Geometry
- Introduction to Trigonometry
JK PET 2022 English Syllabus
- Models- Modal Auxiliaries & their uses
- Reported Speech
- Sentence Patterns
- Past Perfect Uses
- To-Infinitive And-Hing Forms