NATA 2021 Admit card has been released online on 06 April 2021 by the Council of Architecture (CoA). Candidates require to download admit card after login by entering login ID and password. Candidates are advised to check all details mentioned in the NATAT 2021 hall ticket properly. In case of any error, contact the authority immediately. This exam offers the candidates admission into 5 years B.Arch course into various government and private institutions and universities. Candidates are not allowed in the examination hall without the exam ticket. Candidates can get the whole details about the admit card of NATA Admit Card 2021 from this article.
- NATA 2021 Admit Card for the second test will be released on 07 July 2021.
NATA 2021 Admit Card Dates
All the candidates are advised to keep the NATA 2021 admit card safe even after the exam is over. As the admit card plays a very important role at the time of admission after the declaration of the NATA result. Candidates can check important dates for admit card issuance for the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) 2021 from the table given below.
NATA Admit Card dates
|NATA 2021 Admit Card||2nd Test|
|Release date of the NATA 2021 admit card||07 July 2021|
|NATA 2021 Exam Date||11 July 2021|
NATA 2021 Admit Card
There are a few important things that have to be carried to the examination centre. They are mentioned below:
- NATA 2021 admit card downloaded from the website. Candidates with admit cards that are distorted, soiled or not in a good condition shall not be allowed to write the examination. Hence, the candidates are advised to preserve the downloaded admit card carefully until the admission process is completed.
- Any valid ID proof for the verification process. The ID taken for verification must be anyone from the previously mentioned documents.
- Pen, pencils, eraser, colour pencils, etc. must be carried to the examination. Watercolours are not allowed to the examination.
- A clipboard may be taken to the examination in order to avoid difficulties during the drawing test.
How to download NATA 2021 Admit Card?
The procedure to download the admit card of NATA 2021 is as follows:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of NATA 2021
- Step 2: Click on the link displaying "NATA Registration ".
- Step 3: A new window will pop up displaying the login section.
- Step 4: The website will ask the candidates to login using the login ID and password created during the registration process.
- Step 5: The website will finally ask for verification in the form of a captcha or verify that you are not a robot. Fill in and check the box as per requirement.
- Step 6: The admit card of the candidate will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 7: Download the admit card and take a printout of the same for future uses.
Details on NATA 2021 Admit Card
The following details are present on the admit card. The candidates are advised to check all the details before downloading the admit card. The details are:
- Name of the candidate
- Date and time of the examination
- Address of the exam centre
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Category of the candidate
- PwD status of the candidate
- Mother’s name of the candidate
- Father’s name of the candidate
- NATA 2021 roll number
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- General instructions for the examination
- A box for the candidate to put their thumb impression on the day of the examination in the presence of the invigilator
Documents to be carried in the examination hall
The candidates are required to carry an ID proof to the examination. There are a few valid ID proofs that are accepted by the CoA. They are:
- Aadhar card
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
Temporary driving license, expired ID proofs, attested and unattested photocopies of the ID proofs, Xerox copies of the ID proofs are not acceptable.
Important Instructions for NATA 2021
The CoA has given few important instructions that are to be followed. The candidates are advised to abide by these rules else they might be disqualified from taking admission through NATA 2021. The rules are given below:
- The candidates are required to take the admit card and the mentioned valid ID proofs to the examination without fail. Absence of admit card, admit cards in a distorted or soiled condition, an inappropriate form of the ID proof or invalid ID proofs shall not be entertained and the candidate will not be allowed to write the examination.
- The exam shall start at 10:00 AM. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall after 9:45 AM. Hence, the candidates are advised to reach the examination centre by 8:00 AM.
- Candidates after entering the examination hall shall not be allowed to leave the examination hall under any circumstances. The candidates are allowed to leave only with the special permission from the invigilator.
- Candidates creating a disturbance in the exam hall or carrying prohibited things to the examination hall shall not be allowed to write the exam and shall be disqualified directly.
- Electronic gadgets are prohibited to the examination hall. Mobiles, Bluetooth devices, calculators, slide rulers, log tables and electronic watches with calculators shall not be allowed to the examination centre.
- Any sort of malpractice during the examination shall be looked upon seriously and will lead to disqualification from the examination.