NATA 2020 Result for 1st test has been published on 04 September 2020. The merit list will be released through the online mode. by the CoA (Council of Architecture). NATA 2020 exam is a National Level Entrance Examination which is organised to offer the admission of B.Arch in various institutes/ colleges/ universities all over India. All the candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about the NATA result 2020.
- The candidates can check their NATA 2020 1st test (29 August) result on 04 September 2020.
- To check the Response Sheet & Score Card login in the account on the web portal.
NATA 2020 Result Important Dates
The candidates can check here all the important NATA 2020 result date in the given table below:
NATA 2020 Result Date
|First Test Examination Date||29 August 2020|
|Result Declaration Date for First Test||04 September 2020|
|Second Test Examination Date||12 September 2020|
|Result Declaration Date for Second Test||17 September 2020|
NATA 2020 Result
All the candidates make sure to check all the important instructions for NATA 2020 result which is listed below:
- NATA 2020 result will be announced through the online mode by the conducted authority.
- The conducted authority will release the NATA 2020 scorecard for all the candidates.
- The merit list will be released in NATA result 2020 rank obtained by the candidates.
- The candidate can check the NATA 2020 answer key to calculate their result if they have any objection on the result.
- NATA merit list 2020 will contain the name of the shortlisted candidates.
- The applicant who appeared at NATA examination 2020 will be able to generate the result.
- The shortlisted candidate will be eligible to attend NATA 2020 counselling session to get the admission.
- There is no provision for Re-evaluation/ Re-totalling/ Re-checking in the NATA exam.
- The Qualified the NATA examination, the candidates have to obtain the qualifying marks. The qualifying marks are given below:
- A minimum of 32 marks out of 125 marks must be secured by the candidates in Part A (approximately 25%)
- A minimum of 18 marks out of 75 marks must be secured by the candidates in Part B (approximately25% )
How to Download the NATA 2020 Result?
The candidate must follow all the steps to download the NATA result 2020 which are described in the table below:
- Step 1: The candidates have to visit the NATA official website to download the NATA scorecard.
- Step 2: Then candidates have click on the "NATA -2020 Result" button on the main page.
- Step 3: On the next page, the candidate has to login with their application number and password.
- Step 4: After login, NATA result 2020 will appear on the window screen.
- Step 5: The candidates can download the NATA result 2020 PDF for future use.
Details Given in the NATA 2020 Result
The candidate can check here all the details that will appear in the NATA 2020
scorecard which are given in the list below:
- Candidate's Name
- Father's Name
- Examination Name
- Registration number
- Roll Number
- Marks obtained in Part-A And Part-B
- Marks Obtained by the applicants
- Rank Obtained by the candidates
Tie-Breaking Criteria for NATA 2020
If any two or more applicants obtained the same score for a particular super speciality course in the NATA result, the following tie-breaking criteria will be applied to determine result in descending order of application till the unique result is determined for all such candidates:
- The applicants with more marks in Mathematics will be considered first in comparison to other candidates.
- If the tie still exists, the applicant having less wrong answers in Mathematics will be considered.
- If the tie still exists, the applicant having more marks in Aptitude test will be considered.
- If the tie still exists, the applicant having less wrong answers in Aptitude test will be preferred first in comparison to other candidates.
- If tie still prevails, applicant older in age will be given priority.
NATA 2020 Cut-Off
The candidates can check the NATA cut-off 2020 list in the given table below:
NATA 2020 Cut-Off List
|Examination||Minimum Percentage||Total Marks|
|Part A (Drawing Portion)||25%||120|
|Part B (MCQs Portion)||25%||80|
NATA 2020 Counselling
The NATA counselling 2020
session will be started in the first week of July 2020. Only the shortlisted candidates will be able to attend the NATA counselling session. It is compulsory for all the candidate are attend the NATA counselling session. All the shortlisted candidate must carry all the original copies of required documents at the NATA counselling centre for the verification.