NATA 2021 Application Form has been released. NATA is conducted by the Council of Architecture (CoA). This exam is conducted to offer admissions to the candidates into 5 years B.Arch course across India. The form for both sessions will be filled in online mode only. The NATA score is considered by many governments and private institutions and universities for admissions into Architecture courses. The following article gives the required details about NATA Application form 2021.
- NATA 2021 Application correction has been started from 20 June 2021 and continue till 30 June 2021.
- Authority has extended the application form. Now, NATA 2021 Application will be available till 02 July 2021.
- The last date to fill application for NATA 2021 for the Second exam was 30 May 2021. Candidates can apply here--- Apply Now.
- NATA 2021 Registration process has started from 05 March 2021.
NATA 2021 Application Form Dates
NATA 2021 application form is available for both April, as well as, May attempt. Candidates can apply for one or both the sessions. Candidates can check important dates for both the attempts from the table given below.
NATA Registration Dates 2021
|Events||First test||Second test|
|NATA application form releases||05 March 2021||05 March 2021|
|Last date to fill the application form||01 April 2021(11:59 PM)||30 May 2021 02 July 2021 (11:59 PM)|
|Image uploads last date||01 April 2021(11:59 PM)||30 May 2021 02 July 2021 (11:59 PM)|
|Fee payment allowed till||01 April 2021(11:59 PM)||30 May 2021 02 July 2021 (11:59 PM)|
|Correction window opens||26 March 2021 to 01 April 2021||25-30 May 2021 20-30 June 2021 |
|Admit Card 2021||06 April 2021||08 June 2021 07 July 2021|
|NATA exam date||10 April 2021||12 June 2021 11 July 2021|
NATA 2021 Application Form
The candidates applying for the NATA 2021 exam must keep in mind the following important details:
- The application form must be filled in the online mode only.
- Candidates can opt for either the first or second test. They can even go for both the tests.
- All the documents that have to be scanned and uploaded must be kept ready beforehand.
- The candidates are advised to fill all the particulars precisely and carefully.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will lead to rejection of forms.
- A valid e-mail Id & contact number should be provided to get all the related information.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned clear passport photograph & signature in JPG/JPEG format & the file size should be as per the guidelines only.
- The application fee will not be accepted via Money Order, Cheque, Pay Order, IPO, etc. hence it can be deposited via available online modes as given below in the fee section.
- The application form must be complete in all respect to avoid cancellation of candidature.
- Take multiple photocopies of filled application form for further process.
- The candidates are advised not to send the xerox of the online application form & fee payment receipt to the office of conducting body.
Documents Required for filling NATA 2021 Application Form
The following documents must be kept ready by the candidates before starting to fill the application form for NATA 2021:
- Class 10th Marks sheet
- Class 12th Marks sheet
- Scanned photograph
- Scanned signature
- E-mail ID
- Contact number
- Fee payment details and receipts
Details to be filled in NATA 2021 Application Form
Candidates have to fill the below-given details in the NATA 2021 application form.
- Candidate’s full name – as per school leaving record; Max 46 character
- Fathers name – as per school leaving record; Max 46 character
- Mothers name – as per school leaving record; Max 46 character
- Date of Birth – as in class 10 certificate
- PwD status
- Type of disability – any of visual acuity / one-eyed vision / physically challenged/ others
- Place of residence
- Nationality – Indian / OCI / PIO / Foreign
- Aadhaar number – not mandatory
Choice of Exam centre
- In this candidate have to choose three exam centres. The final decision of the test centre will be taken by the authorities.
Educational Details (For Class 10th and 12th)
- Educational qualification – Class 10th or equivalent
- Pass status – Passed
- Passed status of class 12 – Passed / Appearing
- course stream – High School / 10+2 /10+3 Diploma
- Board – Select from the drop-down list
- Year of passing – Select from the drop-down list
- Obtained Marks – Mandatory
- Total Marks – Mandatory
- Marks Percentage – Auto calculated
- Roll number – Mandatory
- Institute name and address – Enter name and address of the school of study in Class X
- Pincode – Pin code of school address
Address for Communication
- Address of residence
- State of domicile
- District of domicile
- Email id
- Mobile number
How to fill the NATA 2021 Application Form?
The following is the step by step procedure for filling the application form of NATA 2021:
Step 1. Registration
- The candidates have to visit the official website of NATA 2021
- Select the register now link on the website
- The website will ask the candidates to enter personal details like First name, last name, gender, e-mail ID, mobile number, date of birth of the candidate, state, city, login ID and password
- The login ID and password should be remembered for further filling of the details
Step 2. Filling Details in the Application form
- Login using the previously created login ID and password.
- The website will ask the candidate to fill in other details as per requirement.
- Personal details to be filled are Candidate’s full name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of birth, Gender, Category, Nationality, Aadhar number, etc.
- Communication details to be filled by the candidate are Complete house address, State of residence, District of residence, e-mail ID, PIN code, Mobile number, etc.
- The candidates are required to choose three exam centres from the options available in the drop-down menu.
- The educational details such as educational qualification, status, stream, the board of education, year of study, obtained Marchks, total Marks, percentage, roll number, name of the institution, etc. must be filled by the candidate.
Step 3. Uploading the Images/Documents
- The candidates are required to visit the upload images section next.
- The images to be uploaded by the candidate are photograph, the signature of the candidate and category certificate (if applicable).
- Upload the scanned images in their appropriate sections adhering to the below-mentioned specifications.
- The specifications for the documents to be uploaded are as follows:
Image Specification for NATA Registration
Recent passport size colour photograph
4.5 cm – 3.5 cm
1.5 cm-3.5 cm
NATA 2021 Registration Fee
After the process of document uploading gets completed, the candidates are required to complete the payment process. Enter all the required details and click on the make payment option. After the fee payment is done, take a printout of the application form for future uses. The following are the application fee details for various categories of NATA 2021. For candidates belonging to India:
Registration Fee for NATA
Rs. 2000 for either session
Rs. 4000 for both the sessions
Rs. 1500 for either session
Rs. 3000 for both the sessions
For candidates appearing to the examination outside India, the application fee is as below:
Mode of Payment
The payment can be done by credit card, debit card and net banking.
NATA 2021 Application Form Correction
The candidates are advised to enter the details asked in the application form very carefully without mistakes. However, if the candidates have some changes to make to the details in the details of the application form of NATA 2021, the correction window will be open separately for both the sessions.
Once the form correction process ends, candidates cannot make any further corrections in their NATA application forms. So, candidate's must make sure to enter the only correct information in the application form so that to avoid correcting it later.
Candidates can edit the following details
- Spelling in names, etc.
- Any figures in numerical data, i.e. day, month, year, etc.
NATA 2021 Admit Card
Since NATA is conducted twice a year, CoA releases the admit card separately for each session on the official website, nata.in. Candidates have to log in with their application number and password to download the NATA 2021 admit card. Applicnats will have to carry a printout of the admit card along with valid id proof to the exam center to appear in the exam.