NATA 2023 Application Form is open for both the 2nd and 3rd NATA Exams. The last date for registration for the 2nd NATA Exam has been extended until May 22, 2023, 8 p.m. NATA is conducted by the Council of Architecture (CoA). This exam is conducted to offer admissions to the candidates into 5 years B.Arch course across India. The form for all sessions will be filled in online mode only. The NATA score is considered by many governments and private institutions and universities for admissions into Architecture courses. The following article gives the required details about NATA Application form 2023.
- National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) Application last date is extended till April 13.
- Candidates can register through the official NATA website at nata.in.
- The answer key for Test 1 is now available.
- The date for the 2nd NATA Exam has been changed to June 3, 2023.
- Registration is open for both the 2nd and 3rd NATA Exams.
- The last date for registration for the 2nd NATA Exam has been extended until May 22, 2023, 8 p.m.
NATA 2023 Application Form Dates
Candidates can apply for one or two or all sessions. Candidates can check important dates for both attempts from the table given below.
NATA Registration Dates 2023
|NATA Examinations||Test Dates||Registration Dates|
|First Test||April 21, 2023||Registration closes on April 13, 2023 at 8 p.m.|
|Second Test||May 28, 2023||Registration from April 11 - May 13, 2023|
|Third Test||July 9, 2023||Registration from April 11 - June 24, 2023|
NATA 2023 Application Form
The candidates applying for the NATA 2023 exam must keep in mind the following important details:
- The application form must be filled in the online mode only.
- Candidates can opt for either the first or second or third test.
- All the documents that have to be scanned and uploaded must be kept ready beforehand.
- The candidates are advised to fill in all the particulars precisely and carefully.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will lead to the rejection of forms.
- A valid e-mail Id & contact number should be provided to get all the related information.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned clear passport photograph & signature in JPG/JPEG format & the file size should be as per the guidelines only.
- The application fee will not be accepted via Money Order, Cheque, Pay Order, IPO, etc. hence it can be deposited via available online modes as given below in the fee section.
- The application form must be complete in all respect to avoid the cancellation of candidature.
- Take multiple photocopies of the filled application form for further process.
- The candidates are advised not to send the xerox of the online application form & fee payment receipt to the office of conducting body.
Documents Required for filling NATA 2023 Application Form
The following documents must be kept ready by the candidates before starting to fill the application form for NATA 2023:
- Class 10th Marks sheet
- Class 12th Marks sheet
- Scanned photograph
- Scanned signature
- E-mail ID
- Contact number
- Fee payment details and receipts
Details to be filled in NATA 2023 Application Form
Candidates have to fill the below-given details in the NATA 2023 application form.
- Candidate’s full name – as per school leaving record; Max 46 cha294.261pxracter
- Fathers name – as per school leaving record; Max 46 character
- Mothers name – as per school leaving record; Max 46 character
- Date of Birth – as in class 10 certificate
- PwD status
- Type of disability – any of visual acuity / one-eyed vision / physically challenged/ others
- Place of residence
- Nationality – Indian / OCI / PIO / Foreign
- Aadhaar number – not mandatory
Choice of Exam centre
- In this candidate have to choose three exam centres. The final decision of the test centre will be taken by the authorities.
Educational Details (For Class 10th and 12th)
- Educational qualification – Class 10th or equivalent
- Pass status – Passed
- Passed status of class 12 – Passed / Appearing
- course stream – High School / 10+2 /10+3 Diploma
- Board – Select from the drop-down list
- Year of passing – Select from the drop-down list
- Obtained Marks – Mandatory
- Total Marks – Mandatory
- Marks Percentage – Auto calculated
- Roll number – Mandatory
- Institute name and address – Enter name and address of the school of study in Class X
- Pincode – Pin code of school address
Address for Communication
- Address of residence
- State of domicile
- District of domicile
- Email id
- Mobile number
How to apply for NATA 2023 Application Form?
The following is the step by step procedure for filling the application form of NATA 2023:
Step 1. Registration
- The candidates have to visit the official website of NATA 2023
- Select the register now link on the website
- The website will ask the candidates to enter personal details like First name, last name, gender, e-mail ID, mobile number, date of birth of the candidate, state, city, login ID and password
- The login ID and password should be remembered for further filling of the details
Step 2. Filling Details in the Application form
- Login using the previously created login ID and password.
- The website will ask the candidate to fill in other details as per requirement.
- Personal details to be filled are Candidate’s full name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of birth, Gender, Category, Nationality, Aadhar number, etc.
- Communication details to be filled by the candidate are Complete house address, State of residence, District of residence, e-mail ID, PIN code, Mobile number, etc.
- The candidates are required to choose three exam centres from the options available in the drop-down menu.
- The educational details such as educational qualification, status, stream, the board of education, year of study, obtained Marchks, total Marks, percentage, roll number, name of the institution, etc. must be filled by the candidate.
Step 3. Uploading the Images/Documents
- The candidates are required to visit the upload images section next.
- The images to be uploaded by the candidate are photograph, the signature of the candidate and category certificate (if applicable).
- Upload the scanned images in their appropriate sections adhering to the below-mentioned specifications.
- The specifications for the documents to be uploaded are as follows:
Image Specification for NATA Registration
Recent passport size colour photograph
4.5 cm – 3.5 cm
1.5 cm-3.5 cm
NATA 2023 Registration Fee
After the process of document uploading gets completed, the candidates are required to complete the payment process. Enter all the required details and click on the make payment option. After the fee payment is done, take a printout of the application form for future uses. The following are the application fee details for various categories of NATA 2023. For candidates belonging to India:
For Single Session
For 2 Sessions
For 3 Sessions
For candidates appearing to the examination outside India, the application fee is as below:
For Single Session
For 2 Sessions
For 3 Sessions
Mode of Payment
The payment can be done by credit card, debit card and net banking.
NATA 2023 Application Form Correction
The candidates are advised to enter the details asked in the application form very carefully without mistakes. However, if the candidates have some changes to make to the details in the details of the application form of NATA 2023, the correction window will be open separately for both the sessions.
Once the form correction process ends, candidates cannot make any further corrections in their NATA application forms. So, candidate's must make sure to enter the only correct information in the application form so that to avoid correcting it later.
Candidates can edit the following details
- Spelling in names, etc.
- Any figures in numerical data, i.e. day, month, year, etc.
NATA 2023 Admit Card
Since NATA is conducted twice a year, CoA releases the admit card separately for each session on the official website, nata.in. Candidates have to log in with their application number and password to download the NATA 2023 admit card. Applicnats will have to carry a printout of the admit card along with valid id proof to the exam center to appear in the exam.