DAIICT 2020 or Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DAIICT) is a recently established Institute. Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information & Communication Technology will organise DAIICT B.Tech 2020 admission. Dhirubhai Ambani Foundation is the managing body. It is named after the ex-chairman of Reliance Foundation, Dhirubhai Ambani and is situated in Gandhinagar. Moreover, it was established in the year 2001. There is no entrance exam by the institute It grants a B.Tech degree in Information and Communication technology. Further, in a short span of time, it has created its name as a renowned institute for imparting B.Tech in Information and communication technology. It also offers other programs such as a postgraduate degree in M.Des, MS(IT), M.Tech(ICT), MS(IT-Agriculture) along with a Doctorate program. Accordingly, candidates willing to take admission in B.Tech in DAIICT 2020 need to have a valid JEE Main 2020 scorecard. Admission is based on merit.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
DAIICT 2020 Highlights
|Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DAIICT)|
Commonly Known As
Check your JEE Main Eligibility Here. Join & Refer your Freind to Earn Paytm Cashback Check Now & Refer
|Exam Conducting Body||Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology|
|Admissions into M.Des, MS(IT), M.Tech(ICT), MS(IT-Agriculture)|
DAIICT B.Tech 2020 Important Dates
A schedule is provided for DAIICT so that candidates can get a general idea of when the Application form will be released. Moreover, candidates should keep this tentative schedule in mind so that they can fill the form before the last date.
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Start of Online Application Form||29 April 2020|
|Last date to fill the Online Application Form||28 June 2020|
|Publication of Merit List||05 July 2020|
|Last date to pay fees by shortlisted candidates||12 July 2020|
|Registration and verification of documents by confirmed candidates at DAIICT campus||29 July 2020|
|Commencement of Orientation Program||31 July – 02 August 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||05 August 2020|
DAIICT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- First and foremost, a candidate must ensure that he/she meets every eligibility requirement as set by the university, before applying for admission in DAIICT 2020.
- A candidate’s admission might be cancelled on failing to meet the eligibility requirements. Hence, they should go through the eligibility criteria given below.
- Firstly, the candidate should have qualified his class XII examination from a recognised Board with Maths and Physics as a compulsory subject.
- And, among the optional subjects, the choices are chemistry, biology, biotechnology, computer science etc.
- Also, Candidate must be born on or after 1 October 1994.
- As there is a certain number of seats reserved for foreign students, there are different eligibility criteria for them.
- OCI, PIO cardholders are eligible for admission in DAIICT 2020.
- Candidates belonging to other countries are allowed to take admission. They have to provide proof of citizenship of that country.
- Also, these include-passport indicating that the applicant is of a different nationality.
- NRI certificate issued by Indian Embassy present in the country of which the applicant is a resident.
- Also, Proof from either of the parents indicating that he/she is not a resident of India.
Note: Counselling through GUJCET merit list will also be done for seats that remain vacant after counselling through JEE Main rank list.
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
DAIICT Application Form 2020
Application form for DAIICT 2020 will be available from 29 April 2020 in Online mode. Candidates are advised to fill and submit the application form before the last date of the application form.
How to Fill DAIICT Application Form 2020?
- The procedure for filling the application form is online.
- Candidates have to visit the official website for applying, the link will be provided there. Candidates need to fill in all the details asked, upload the required item (signature, photograph) etc.
- Furthermore, one needs to pay the application fee for completing the submission of the application form.
- The application fees are Rs. 1200/- It will have to be paid online through credit card, debit card and net banking.
- Furthermore, the application fee is non-refundable.
- After completing the submission of the application form, candidates should keep a copy of the acknowledgement or filled the application form for future use.
For Foreign Nationals, The Application Procedure is different:
- Firstly, they need to apply through the International student cell. A different channel has been provided to such students, “Direct admission for foreign and NRI students”. Forms are available at this link.
- Such candidates shall fill the form from last week of April 2020.
- Further, they should download the application form in the prescribed format.
- Then they should fill and submit the form along with required mark sheets and certificates indicating their grades and marks obtained in the previous academic institutions.
- Most importantly, these should indicate that the candidate has qualified the minimum academic eligibility required by DAIICT.
- Moreover, candidates should also enclose necessary documents issued by the appropriate Authority indicating residency status (NRI/FN).
DAIICT 2020 Merit List
DAIICT 2020 will display Merit List for selected candidates on the official website. Therefore, candidates need to regularly check the official website for any update. Also, candidates, who desire to take admission should immediately report for seat allotment with necessary documents.
- 1.Class 10 mark sheet and pass certificate.
- And 12 mark sheet and pass certificate.
- ACPC registration details.
- Also, A School leaving certificate.
- JEE Main 2020 scorecard.
- Passport size photographs.
Also, a candidate has to pay the first-semester fee at the time of counselling. Those failing to do so will not be granted Admission. Also, a candidate can pay the fee either in cash or a through Demand Draft.
How to check DAIICT 2019 Merit List?
- Click on the merit list link provided (will be updated here as and when released).
- Submit application number and date of birth.
- Click on the Login button.
- The merit list of DAIICT will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Check all the details mentioned in the list and download it.
- Take a print out of the merit list too, for further use.
DAIICT 2020 Counselling
The counselling process of DAIICT 2020 will be hosted based on the merit list prepared by the authorities. Furthermore, it will be hosted in online mode. From the date of announcement of first merit list, aspirants are advised to check their email and institute website on daily basis to know their admission status and the steps they will need to adhere to participate in the counselling process.
Aspirants who accept the seat offered will have to pay a visit to the DAIICT campus for registration, document verification and fees payment. An orientation will be conducted for those candidates having their admission confirmed.
Some Important Points to keep in Mind for DAIICT 2020
- Firstly, the application fees are Rs. 1200/-. Every candidate has to pay it irrespective of category, gender etc.
- There is no entrance examination. On the basis of marks obtained in JEE Main 2019, candidates are given Admission through DAIICT 2020. Moreover, if some seats remain vacant, counselling will be done via the GUJCET merit list.
- The B.Tech degree provided by DAIICT is mainly of two different categories-
- B.Tech in Information and communication technology
- B.Tech (with Hons in ICT and minors in computational science)
- There are around 240 seats in B.Tech (ICT) and 60 seats for B.Tech (with Hons in ICT and minors in communication technology)
- Moreover, 30 out of 300 seats are reserved. Oly Non-Residential Indians (NRIs) can avail these seats.
- Also, 50% of the seats are for those candidates who have done their primary schooling in the state of Gujarat. These reserved seats are filled by Admission committee for professional courses i.e. ACPC Gujrat. Rest 50% can avail admission through DAIICT on the basis of JEE Main 2020 rank.
- Most importantly, foreign nationals selection will be based on candidates’ performance in class XII or any such equivalent exam.
|1.||B.Tech (Information and Communication Technology (ICT))||240|
|2.||B.Tech (Honours in ICT with minor in Computational Science)||60|
What is the DAIICT Fee Structure?
Candidates should further refer to the official website for any update regarding these details.
|For Indian students||For foreign nationals|
|Tuition fees||Rs 62,500/semester||US$5000 /semester|
|Registration fees||Rs. 2500/semester||US$100 /semester|
|Caution deposit||Rs. 15000/semester||US$1000 /semester|
|Hostel fees||Rs. 10000||US$500|
DAIICT Admission 2020 Contact Info
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology,
Near Indroda Circle,
Gandhinagar – 382 007,
Near Indroda Circle,
Gandhinagar – 382 007, Gujarat, India.
Phone: (079) 30510574/575/576
Email: [email protected]
For More Details, Visit the Official Website: CLICK HERE
Stay tuned to entrance zone for further updates on Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology DAIICT 2020.
daiict placements, daiict cutoff 2019, daiict coursessynapse daiict 2019, daiict fees, daiict cutoff 2018, daiict placements, daiict merit list 2018, dhirubhai ambani college courses offered, dhirubhai ambani college admission 2018.