DAIICT 2021 i.e Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology 2021 Application Form has been released. The entrance exam for M.Sc. (DS), M.Des. (CD) and Ph.D. will be conducted on 19 June 2021. DAIICT is a recently established Institute. This exam is conducted once a year at the university level. DAIICT is organized to offer admission into Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) courses offered by the Dhirubhai Ambani Institute & all other courses. The DA-IICT was recognized as the Private University in the year 2004 by the UGC and Gujarat government. Candidates can go through the complete article to know more about DAIICT 2021 admission.
DAIICT 2021 Exam Status
Candidates can check the essential details of DAIICT 2021 which is mentioned below:
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information & Communication Technology 2021 Status
|Application forms are ongoing|
- DAIICT 2021 Application Form has been released for UG Courses on 05 May 2021.
- The last date to apply for UG courses is 12 July 2021.
- DAIICT 2021 Application Form for M.Tech (ICT) has been released on 21 March 2021 and the last date to apply is 14 June 2021.
- DAIICT 2021 Application Form for Ph.D. has been released on 12 March 2021 and the last date to apply is 31 May 2021.
- DAIICT 2021 exam for Ph.D. admissions for the candidates who are not called directly for interviews will be conducted on 19 June 2021.
DAIICT 2021 Important Dates
The dates for DAIICT Admission 2021 are given below for all programs, candidates can check for the same.
For UG Programmes
DAIICT 2021 Important Dates
|Filling of online Application Forms commences on||05 May 2021|
|Online application closes on||12 July 2021|
|Announcement of First Merit List||to be announced|
|Last Date of Fees Payment for shortlisted candidates||to be announced|
|Registration and documents verification (Online)||to be announced|
|Orientation (Online)||to be announced|
|Commencement of classes (Online)||to be announced|
Important Schedule for Entrance Test Based Admission 2021
|For M.Sc in Data Science|| |
|Availability of Application Form||08 March 2021|
|Deadline to Apply||14 June 2021|
|Entrance test||19 June 2021|
|Date of Interview||June 2021|
|Announcement of Merit List||28 June 2021|
|Commencement Academic Session||to be announced|
|For M.Des. (Communication Design)|| |
|Availability of Application Form||18 March 2021 |
|Deadline to Apply||07 June 2021|
|Entrance test & Interview||19 June 2021|
|Announcement of Merit List||28 June 2021|
|Commencement Session||to be announced|
Important Schedule for Merit-Based Admission 2021
|M.Tech. in (EC) & M.Tech. (ICT) Admission||Dates|
|Application form availability||21 March 2021|
|Last Date Apply||14 June 2021|
|Announcement of first merit list||21 June 2021|
For Ph.D. Admissions
|Availability of Application Form||12 March 2021|
|Last date of submission of online Form||31 May 2021 |
|Entrance Examination for Candidates not called for direct interview||19 June 2021|
|Announcement of list of candidates called for interview||To be announced|
|Date Interview||To be announced|
|Result||To be notified|
|Commencement of classes||To be notified|
DAIICT 2021 Application Form
The detailed information regarding DAIICT Application Form 2021 is given below:
- The application form of DAIICT can be filled in online mode.
- The form can be filled till the date August 2021 for all Undergraduate programs.
- aspirants need to fill in all the basic details.
- aspirants have to upload the required item (signature, photograph), etc.
- Furthermore, one needs to pay the application fee for completing the submission of the application form.
Application Procedure for Foreign Nationals:
- Firstly, they need to apply through the International student cell. A different channel has been provided to such students, “Direct admission for foreign and NRI students”.
- Such aspirants can avail form from April 2021.
- Further, they should download the application form in the prescribed format.
- Then they should fill and submit the form along with required mark sheets and certificates indicating their grades and marks obtained in the previous academic institutions.
- Most importantly, these should indicate that the aspirant has qualified the minimum academic eligibility required by DAIICT.
- Moreover, aspirants should also enclose necessary documents issued by the appropriate Authority indicating residency status (NRI/FN).
Steps to fill DAIICT B.Tech 2021 Application Form
Following are the steps for filling the application form for B.Tech admission in DAIICT:
- Registration: Firstly, the aspirants will have to go to the official website of DAIICT B.Tech admission 2021 and click on the application link. Registration has to be done by providing the required details.
- Filling of Application Form: Personal, academic, and communication information has to be provided by the aspirants while filling out the application form of DAIICT B.Tech admission 2021.
- Fee Payment: Finally, the aspirants will have to pay the required application fee through online mode (net banking/credit card/debit card). The acknowledgment slip has to be kept safely after payment for future reference.
DAIICT 2021 Application Fee
The vital information regarding DAIICT Application Fee 2021 is given below:
- The application fees are Rs. 1416/- It will have to be paid online.
- No doubt, the application fee is non-refundable.
- After completing the submission of the application form, aspirants should keep a copy of the acknowledgment or filled the application form for future use.
DAIICT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
First and foremost, an aspirant must ensure that the aspirant meets every DAIICT 2021 Eligibility Criteria as set by the university, before applying for admission in DAIICT 2021.
Aspirants should be born on or after October 1, 1995, i.e., the upper age limit is 25 years.
Aspirants should have passed 10+2 (or equivalent) qualifying examination with Mathematics, Physics, and any one of Chemistry/Biotechnology/Computer Science/Biology.
Those aspirants who are appearing for the examination in 2021 will also be eligible for provisional admission. These aspirants will have to submit proof of passing the qualifying examination by October 2021.
- The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized Central/State Board, such as the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi; Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi; etc.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a recognized Board/University.
- Final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects.
- Any Public School/Board/University examination in India or any foreign country is recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- H.S.C. vocational examination.
- A Diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education of at least 3-year duration.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
Note: Counseling through the GUJCET merit list will also be done for seats that remain vacant after counseling through JEE Main rank list.
DAIICT 2021 Exam Pattern (M.Sc Data Science)
Check the complete pattern of the exam paper below.
- Type of questions: Multiple-choice (Objective type)
- Duration of exam: 90 minutes
- Number of sections: 4 (Mathematics, Statistics, Quantitative Aptitude, and Basic Computer Science-programming)
- Marking Scheme: Check below.
- Correct answer grants 4 marks.
- An incorrect answer deducts 1 mark from the total.
- Unattempted questions lead to a deduction of 0.25 marks per question.
DAIICT 2021 Admit Card
DAIICT Admit Card will release on the official website. DAIICT Admit card will be issued only for those courses, for which the institute will conduct an entrance examination. If the admission is being granted based on other entrance examinations, then the candidates will have to produce the admit card of that respective examination, during the counseling and verification round. The candidates must carry the hall ticket as without it entry will not be given in the exam hall.
The process to download DAIICT Admit Card 2021 is as below:
- Visit the official link for DAIICT, it is direct. ac.in
- Seek the link to download the admit card of DAIICT.
- Enter the Registration Number as generated at the time of registration.
- Provide the Date of Birth in the space provided.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button and the Admit Card will be displayed.
- Verify the details and save the Admit card.
- Take a Print out of the same and carry it to appear in the Entrance Test.
DAIICT 2021 Merit List
The vital information regarding DAIICT Merit List is given below:
- The merit list of DAIICT B.Tech 2021 will be prepared by the authorities and released online mode.
- Preparation of the merit list will be done based on JEE Mains or GUJCET scores.
- The aspirants whose names are present in the merit list have to report to the campus for confirmation of admission and payment of required fees. Document verification has to be completed within the allotted time.
Steps to check DAIICT B.Tech 2021 Merit List
Steps to check DAIICT 2021 Merit list is given below:
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the merit list.
- Aspirants will have to submit their application number and date of birth.
- The merit list will be displayed on the screen.
- Aspirants will have to check all of the details provided in the merit list and download it.
- A printout has to be taken for future use.
DAIICT 2021 Counselling
The details regarding the counseling of DAIICT 2021 is given below:
- DAIICT 2020 B.Tech counseling will be done based on the merit secured by the aspirants.
- The procedure will be conducted in online mode.
- Aspirants who are listed in the merit list will have to download the counseling call letter and report to the campus as notified by the authorities.
- Allotment of seats will be done as per the merit, preference, reservation, and more of the aspirants.
- Availability of seats will also be checked by the authorities before the allocation of seats. For confirmation of seats, the aspirants will have to get their documents verified and pay the required fee.
Programs Offered through DAIICT B.Tech Admission 2021
- B.Tech (ICT)
- B.Tech (Honours in ICT with minor in Computational Science)
DAIICT 2021 Exam Centers
The tentative list of centers is
- Bhopal, Bengaluru
- Chennai, Mumbai
- New Delhi
- Pant Nagar
DAIICT 2021 Highlights
Below given are the main or vital points of the DAIICT exam, aspirants must check the table:
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology 2021(DAIICT 2021)
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology
DAIICT Official website
To offer admission in B.tech course for aspirants
Candidates can check Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology's admission details here.
About Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DA-IICT)
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DA-IICT), is a private college located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India. It is named after the Gujarati enterprises and Reliance founder Dhirubhai Ambani. It is run by the Dhirubhai Ambani Foundation and is promoted by the Anil Dhirubhai Ambani.DA-IICT began admitting students in August 2001, with an intake of 400 undergraduate students for its Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) program in Information and Communication Technology (ICT). Since then, it has expanded to include postgraduate courses such as Master of Technology (M. Tech.) in ICT, Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Information Technology, Master of Science (ICT) in Agriculture and Rural Development, Master in Design (M. Des.) and a Doctor of Philosophy(Ph.D.), a Doctorate program. The duration of the bachelor's program is 4 years. The first batch of DA-IICT post-graduates passed out in 2004 and the first batch of graduates in 2005. Fees are nominal when compared to other private institutions in India.