DAIICT 2021 Eligibility Criteria is decided by Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology is more commonly known as DAIICT, Gandhinagar (Gujarat, India). To take admission in DAIICT university, aspirants must take note of the various DAIICT Eligibility Criteria 2021, they must fulfil to take part in Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology 2021 admission as well as to sit for JEE Main 2021 since this examination is mandatory to get admission in DAIICT University.
DAIICT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
For B.Tech (Information and Communication Technology (ICT)) / (Honours) in ICT with minor in Computational Science & Mathematics and Computing (MnC)
The candidates must fulfil the below-given eligibility requirements to apply for any of the B.Tech programmes:
- The candidate must have passed in the final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent referred to as the qualifying examination.
- The candidate must have passed with Mathematics, Physics and any one of Chemistry/Biotechnology/Computer Science/Biology.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in 2021 are also eligible to apply for consideration of provisional admission.
- The candidates who are offered provisional admission will need to produce the proof of having passed the qualifying examination to the Institute latest by 30 October 2021.
A list of qualifying examinations for B.Tech are mentioned below:
- Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi; Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi; etc.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination
- Final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the NIOS with a minimum of five subjects.
- Any Public School/Board/University examination in India or in any foreign country
- H.S.C. vocational examination.
- A Diploma degree or a State Board of Technical Education of at least 3-year duration.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London/ Cambridge / Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
For M.Tech (ICT/EC/CSE-Data Science/Information Security/IT/Data Science /Communication Design)
- A candidate with a qualifying Degree in any one of the following
- B.E./B.Tech. Degree in ICT or allied disciplines such as CS/EE/EC/IN/IT
- M.Sc. degree in Computer Science / Electronics / Mathematics / Physics / Statistics.
- M.S./M.Sc. degree of DA-IICT.
- M.C.A. degree (3 year program)
- The aggregate marks should not be less than 60% or equivalent as per the norm set by the degree-awarding Institute/University.
- Possession of a valid GATE score
- B.E (First Class) or equivalent in EC or equivalent with consistently good academic records.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in Government organizations and/or PSUs
- GATE qualified in EC
M.Tech (CSE) (Data Sc. & Information Security)
- B.Tech./B.E in CSE / ECE or M.Sc. in Mathematics/Statistics.
- Bachelor’s degree in any stream with an aggregate of 60% marks or its equivalent in the qualifying degree examination is eligible to apply.
- Candidates appearing in their final Degree examination and expecting to complete it by July 2021 may also apply.
- With not less than 60% marks, or its equivalent.
- All admitted candidates have to submit their degree certificates or proof of completion of Degree, before 30 October 2021 failing which their admission is liable to cancellation.
M.Sc (Data Science)
- Bachelor’s degree in Science with an aggregate of 60% or it's equivalent in Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or Economics
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology with an aggregate of 60% or it's equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics, Electronics & Communication or Electrical Engineering.
- Candidates appearing in their final degree examination can also apply.
M.Des (Communication Design)
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in the fields of Design, Science, Engineering, Technology, Humanities, Social Sciences, Fine Arts, Applied Arts and Performing Arts.
- Professional Diplomas institutions such as NID, NIFT, CEPT and Srishti School of Art and Design will also be considered for eligibility.
- Candidates must have 55% marks or equivalent in the last qualifying degree/examination and are required to submit the provisional degree certificate or proof of completion of Degree before 30 October 2021 failing which their admission is liable to cancellation.
DAIICT 2021 Application Form
The candidates must apply online on the official website of the Institute. Also, they need to deposit the requisite fee along with the application form on or before the last date.