DAIICT 2021 Admit Card will be released for M.Sc & M.Des courses only. The candidates will have to download the hall ticket from the official website by using their login credentials. It is an important document to be carried to the exam hall as without it no entry will be given in the exam hall. Also, it will be issued only to those who will submit the application form successfully. The admit card will have all the details of exam like date, timing, venue, etc. Read the below-given article to know more about DAIICT Admit Card 2021.
DAIICT 2021 Admit Card Dates
The candidates can check the table below to know the DAIICT entrance exam admit card 2021 dates:
DAIICT 2021 Admission Ticket Dates
Last Date to Submit the Application form
|To be Announced|
|Date of Downloading of Admit Card||To be Announced|
|Exam date||To be Announced|
DAIICT 2021 Admit Card
The Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information & Communication Technology will upload the Admit Card a few days prior to Examination day on the official website. Candidates must check the given points regarding the DAIICT Admit Card 2021:
- The authority will issue the DAIICT entrance exam admit card to those who will fulfil the eligibility & will submit the application form.
- Candidates can download e-Admit Card from the official website of the Institute.
- The applicants must note that the hall ticket/admit card will not be sent via post.
- Candidates need to download their admit card by entering their login id credentials & other details.
- If there is an error in the Examination Hall Ticket please contact the office of the Dhirubhai Ambani Institute.
- Please confirm that the details mentioned on it are correct like name, subject, Centre etc.
- The applicants must carry the admit card to the exam hall.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear at the examination centre, on Date & Timings other than that allotted to them in their Admit card.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination whose hall ticket is not issued by the Institute.
Documents required for DAIICT 2021 Admit Card
There are various documents that the candidates need to carry along with the Admit Card to the exam centre on the day of the examination are as follows:
- Hard copy/print copy of DAIICT Hall Ticket
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form).
- Anyone authorized Government photo Id proof among – PAN card/Driving License/Voter ID/Passport/Aadhaar Card/Aadhaar Enrolment No/University identity card
- The name on the photo identification documents must match with the name as written or printed on the Admit Card.
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
How to Download DAIICT 2021 Admit Card?
Candidates can download the DAIICT entrance exam Admit card/Hall ticket by following the steps given below:
- STEP 1: The candidates must visit the official website of Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information & Communication Technology
- STEP 2: On the main page candidates need to click on the link to download admit card. Candidates will be redirected to a login page.
- STEP 3: Thereafter, they will have to enter their Application Number & Date of Birth (DOB) to download the hall ticket.
- STEP 4: Once the admit card gets downloaded, candidates can take a printout of the same and keep it in good condition for future reference.
Details mentioned in DAIICT 2021 Admit Card/Hall Ticket
The admit card contains various details as it a crucial document. The certain details present on Admit Card/Hall Ticket are as follow:
- Candidate's Name
- Date of Exam
- Candidate photograph
- Candidate signature
- Exam centre
- Center code
- Roll number
- Exam Name
- Test Duration
- Instructions for exam
Important Instructions About DAIICT 2021 Exam
There are certain instructions that need to be followed by the applicants during the conduct of the examination.
- The candidates should report at the examination centre 60 minutes before the commencement of exam & cooperate with the invigilators in frisking.
- No candidate will be allowed to the examination centre/hall after the commencement of entrance examination.
- No examinee will be allowed to leave the exam hall before the exam will be over.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry any textual material, Documents, Calculators, Slide Rules, Log Tables and Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, bits of papers, mobile phone, printed or written material, Blue-tooth devices, pager or any other electronic gadget/device etc.
- Candidates shall maintain perfect silence and attend to their Question Paper only. Any conversation or disturbance in the Examination Hall shall be deemed as misbehaviour.
- Candidates who are unable to appear on the scheduled date of test for any reason, then re-test shall not be held under any circumstances.
DAIICT 2021 Result
The Result will be announced on the official website of the Institute. The examinees will be able to check their merit list by using their login credentials.