DAIICT 2021 Application Form has been released for UG, PG and Ph.D. Courses. The last date to apply has been extended. The candidates are advised to fill the application form before the last date else it will not be accepted. Before filling up the application form & submitting it make sure to satisfy all the eligibility norms. From this page, the candidates can check the process to submit the DAIICT 2021 Application Form, important deadlines, and more related information.
- DAIICT 2021 Application Form has been released for UG Courses on 05 May 2021.
- The last date to apply for UG courses is 12 July 2021. Candidates can apply here- Apply Now.
- DAIICT 2021 Application Form for M.Tech (ICT) has been released on 21 March 2021 and the last date to apply has been extended to 04 July 2021.
- DAIICT 2021 Application Form for Ph.D. has been released on 12 March 2021 and the last date to apply has been extended to 28 June 2021.
DAIICT 2021 Application Form Dates
Candidates can fill their application form online through the official website of Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology. Check the important dates for DAIICT 2021 Application Form below in the given table:
For UG Programmes
DAIICT 2021 Important Dates
|Filling of online Application Forms commences on||05 May 2021|
|Online application closes on||12 July 2021|
Important Schedule for Entrance Test Based Admission 2021
|For M.Sc in Data Science|| |
|Availability of Application Form||08 March 2021|
|Deadline to Apply|
14 June 2021
30 June 2021
|For M.Des. (Communication Design)|| |
|Availability of Application Form||18 March 2021 |
|Deadline to Apply|
07 June 2021
30 June 2021
Important Schedule for Merit-Based Admission 2021
|M.Tech. in (EC) & M.Tech. (ICT) Admission||Dates|
|Application form availability||21 March 2021|
|Last Date Apply|
14 June 2021
04 July 2021
|Announcement of first merit list||21 June 2021|
For Ph.D. Admissions
|Availability of Application Form||12 March 2021|
|Last date of submission of online Form|
31 May 2021
28 June 2021
DAIICT 2021 Application Form
The candidates should go through the below-mentioned points about the registration of the DAIICT 2021 Application Form:
- The application form has been made available on the official website of the competent authority.
- The candidates will have to submit the form online & no other mode would not be accepted, in any case.
- Multiple forms must not be submitted as it will lead to rejection.
- Correct & complete information should be filled in the new user registration form as the same will be used to complete the form & cannot be edited later on.
- A valid e-mail Id & mobile number should be provided. All communications will be made through registered email / SMS / website updates.
- Candidates will be required to upload the scanned clear passport photograph & signature in JPG/JPEG format.
- For any query related to the successfully submitted application candidates can write an e-mail to [email protected] mentioning the application number in the subject on it also they can call on +91 79 68261700/575/576
- The application fee will be accepted online only.
- The application form must be complete in all respect.
- Take multiple photocopies of the filled application form for further process.
- Applicants are advised not to send the xerox of the online application form & fee payment receipt to the competent authority.
How to Apply for DAIICT 2021?
Those who are eligible to apply can proceed to fill the application form for admission in Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology by following the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official web portal of DAIICT and click on Admissions. And then click on the respective programs.
- After that click on apply now & then fill in the basic details for new registration i.e. Name of the candidate, Gender, DOB, Country, Email Id, password, confirm password, etc.
- A verification email will be sent to the registered email id upon successful submission of the new user registration form.
Step 2: Login- Now candidates can log in using a registered email id and password.
Step 3: Fill the Application Form- Upon successful login, the candidates can fill the application form. All the entries made by the candidates must be double-checked before submitting. The candidate alone is responsible for the consequences arising out in case of incomplete or incorrect DAIICT Application Form 2020.
Step 4: Image file (up to 50 kb, in gif/jpg/jpeg format) of latest passport size photograph & signature (up to 20 kb, in gif/jpg/jpeg format - scan copy of signature on white paper with black ink) is required to be uploaded.
Step 5: Payment of Application Fee
|For all category candidates||Rs 1416 + Rs. 216 as 18% GST|
Mode of payment-
- The application fee is to be paid online through a Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking / BHIM UPI / Paytm Wallet.
Step 6: Lastly, applicants must take a printout of the filled form.