NATA Eligibility Criteria 2021 is a set of rules to check the candidate’s eligibility for the architecture course after class 12th. The eligibility criteria are released by the Council of Architecture. After that, it offers admission to the students who wish to take up a career in Architecture. A candidate must be aware of the NATA’s Eligibility criteria prior to the registration process. Go through the whole article to know more details about NATA 2021 Eligibility Criteria.
NATA Eligibility Criteria 2021
It is mandatory for the candidates to follow the Eligibility for NATA 2021 as set by the Council of Architecture or else they will be denied admission at a later stage.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
- The candidate must be at least 17 years old as on 31 July 2021
- The aspirants must have passed 10+2 or any other equivalent examination.
- Mathematics is a compulsory subject for admission to Architecture course.
- The entrants must have passed the International Diploma after schooling of 10 years.
- If the students fail to fulfil the criteria of the minimum age as on 31 July 2021, then, their NATA score will become zero.
Educational Qualification for B.Arch Course Admission 2021
- The candidate must have qualified an aptitude test equivalent to NATA 2021 or should have qualified NATA 2021.
- The candidate must have scored either 50% marks in 10+2 or any other equivalent examination with one of the compulsory subjects being Mathematics,
- 50% aggregate marks with Mathematics in 10+3 Diploma in any stream recognized by the Central and State government or 50% aggregate marks along with Mathematics in International Diploma.
- Based on any qualification, no lateral admission will be there for any year in the course
NATA 2021 Reservations under categories
- As per the score of the candidates appearing in the entrance examination, a general merit list will be declared.
- The reservations will be available at a later stage by the admission/ counselling authority.
- Also, students with colour blindness will not be provided admission as per the policy of the University
nata 2020 registration date, nata 2020 exam date, nata exam 2020 registration date, nata exam date 2020 application form, nata eligibility criteria 2019, nata colleges, nata login, nata exam 2020 application date.