NATA Eligibility Criteria 2019 is set of rules for the Candidate’s eligibility for architecture after 12th by COA. It offers admission to the students who wish to take up a career in Architecture. And, Students should know the Nata Exam Eligibility before applying to the NATA test for Architecture course. Also, Information about NATA Examination is below.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
NATA Eligibility Criteria 2019
It is mandatory for the candidates to follow the Eligibility for NATA 2019 as set by the Council of Architecture or else they will be denied admission at a later stage.
- The candidate must be at least 17 years old as on 31st July 2019.
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 or any other equivalent examination.
- Mathematics is a compulsory subject for admission to Architecture course.
- The candidate must have passed 10+3 recognized diploma degree from the Central or State government.
- The candidate must have passed International Diploma after schooling of 10 years.
- If the students fail to fulfil the criteria of the minimum age as on 31st July 2019, then, their NATA score will become zero
Eligibility for Admission to B.Arch Course
- The candidate must have qualified an aptitude test equivalent to NATA 2019 or should have qualified NATA 2018
- The candidate must have scored either 50% marks in 10+2 or any other equivalent examination with one of the compulsory subjects being Mathematics,
- 50% aggregate marks with Mathematics in 10+3 Diploma in any stream recognized by the Central and State government or 50% aggregate marks along with Mathematics in International Diploma.
- Based on any qualification, no lateral admission will be there for any year in the course
Reservations under categories – Eligibility Criteria for NATA
- As per the score of the candidates appearing in the entrance examination, a general merit list will be declared.
- The reservations will be available at a later stage by the admission/ counselling authority.
- Also, students with colour blindness will not be provided admission as per the policy of the University
The official website of NATA: http://nata.nic.in/webinfo/public/home.aspx
Read detailed information about National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2019 here.
|NATA 2019 Details||Application Form|
|Important Dates||Paper Pattern|