NATA Eligibility Criteria 2020 is a set of rules to check the candidate’s eligibility for architecture course after class 12th. The eligibility criteria are set by the Council of Architecture. After that, it offers admission to the students who wish to take up a career in Architecture. A candidate must be aware of the NATA’s Eligibility criteria prior to the registration process. Also, Information about NATA Examination is below.
Upcoming Application Form
- SRM University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
NATA Eligibility Criteria 2020
It is mandatory for the candidates to follow the Eligibility for NATA 2020 as set by the Council of Architecture or else they will be denied admission at a later stage.
- The candidate must be at least 17 years old as on 31 July 2020.
- The aspirants must have passed 10+2 or any other equivalent examination.
- Mathematics is a compulsory subject for admission to Architecture course.
- The applicant must have passed 10+3 recognized diploma degree from the Central or State government.
- The entrants must have passed the International Diploma after schooling of 10 years.
- If the students fail to fulfil the criteria of the minimum age as on 31 July 2020, then, their NATA score will become zero.
Eligibility for Admission to B.Arch Course
- The candidate must have qualified an aptitude test equivalent to NATA 2020 or should have qualified NATA 2019
- The candidate must have scored either 50% marks in 10+2 or any other equivalent examination with one of the compulsory subjects being Mathematics,
- 50% aggregate marks with Mathematics in 10+3 Diploma in any stream recognized by the Central and State government or 50% aggregate marks along with Mathematics in International Diploma.
- Based on any qualification, no lateral admission will be there for any year in the course
Reservations under categories – Eligibility Criteria for NATA
- As per the score of the candidates appearing in the entrance examination, a general merit list will be declared.
- The reservations will be available at a later stage by the admission/ counselling authority.
- Also, students with colour blindness will not be provided admission as per the policy of the University
The official website of NATA: http://nata.nic.in/webinfo/public/home.aspx
Read detailed information about the National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2020 here.
|NATA 2020 Details||Application Form|
|Important Dates||Paper Pattern|