HP PAT 2019 Admissions: HP PAT 2019 (Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test) is organized by the Himachal Pradesh Technical Education Board (HPTEB), Dharamshala every year to offer admission to eligible candidates into various Diploma courses in Himachal Pradesh. HP PAT 2019 is a state level polytechnic entrance exam. Through HP PAT 2019 candidates can get admissions into various polytechnic government and private (unaided) institutions for the academic session 2019-20.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
For complete details regarding the HP PAT 2019 Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, and Important Dates candidates must go through the article given below:
HP PAT 2019 Application Form
HP PAT 2019 Application Form will be available on the official website in online mode. Interested candidates can fill the form before the last due date along with the necessary documents and application fees. The application form will only be available in online mode. Candidates will be made available with the forms from 4 April 2019. Whereas the last date for submission of the form will be 3 May 2019.
Candidates will be notified in case of any changes in the dates.
Application Fees Details:
|SC/ST/ OBC||INR 400/-|
Mode of Payment
Candidates can submit the fees both through online as well as offline mode:
Online Mode: Through Debit/ credit cards or Net Banking.
Offline Mode: Through Challans in any branch of State Bank India. Bank Challan will be generated after registering online.
How To Apply For HP PAT 2019 Application Form?
Follow the given steps to avoid any kind of confusion:
- Firstly, visit the official website and click on the Application form 2019 option given on the website.
- Now, Read the instruction carefully and click on “Apply Now” option.
- Candidates need to create a “login ID” and “password” by registering yourself
- Fill the application form carefully with all the details asked such as general, educational, personal details. Candidates also need to upload their self-attested photographs and signatures.
- Now, pay the application fees
- Don’t forget to download the application form and take the printout of the same for future use.
Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test PAT 2019 Important Dates
Candidates can check the details regarding the examination dates below:
|Online registration||4 April 2019|
|Last date to register online||3 May 2019|
|Admit card release||2nd week of May 2019|
|Exam date||20 May 2019|
|Result declaration||25 May 2019|
|Counselling||29 May to 11 June 2019|
HP PAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for HP PAT 2019 given below:
- Domicile: The candidate must belong to the Himachal Pradesh state.
- Qualification: Candidate must have passed 10th/ equivalent exam from any recognized board/university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate needs to secure at least 35% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Mathematics, Science and English are the necessary subjects in 10th class.
HP PAT 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern for HP PAT 2019 given below :
Mode of Exam: Offline mode only.
Duration of Exam: 3 hours
Type of Question: Multiple Type Questions
Total No. of Questions: 150 questions
Maximum Marks: 150
Medium: English and Hindi
Marking Scheme: Candidates will be given 4 marks for each correct answer. Whereas 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Exam Pattern for Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test:
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Total Marks|
HP PAT 2019 Syllabus
HP PAT 2019 Syllabus will be based on the NCERT syllabus. Topics will be covered from subjects such as physics, chemistry, mathematics and English. The authority will prepare the syllabus from class 10th syllabus. Candidates can prepare from the NCERT books.
HP PAT 2019 exam centres are mentioned below:
- Sujanpur Tihra
- Nehran Pukhar
HP PAT 2019 Admit Card
HP PAT 2019 Admit card will be released a few days before the examination on the official website, Candidates can download their admit cards/hall tickets online by entering their login details. Only those candidates who have submitted the application form and paid the fees will be able to download admit cards/hall tickets.
Steps To Download The Admit Card:
Follow the given steps to download the admit card.
- Firstly, Log on to the official website and click on PAT 2019.
- In the next page, click on “Applicant Login” situated in the top Menu bar, an Applicant Login Screen will appear.
- Sign in your account using your ‘Application Number’ & your ‘Date of Birth’. You’ll be taken to the Applicant Login Page.
- Now, click on ‘Download Admit Card’ option.
- Lastly, your Admit Card will be generated. Candidates must not forget to take the Print out of the ADMIT CARD.
HP PAT 2019 Results
HP PAT 2019 results will be released after the examination on the official website. Candidates can check their results from the official website by entering their login details. Through results, candidates can check whether they are eligible to take admission into various Diploma courses in the state of Assam. Only the qualifying candidates will be allowed to take part in counselling.
HP PAT 2019 Counselling
HP PAT 2019counsellingg will be started in June 2019. The authority will soon release the notification regarding the counselling procedure on the official website. Counseling will be done on the basis of the score of entrance exam and interviews. The counseling procedure will be started after few days of result. Only qualified candidates will be allowed to download their call letter from the website through online mode. Candidates called for counseling have to report on the prescribed date and time at the given venue. If they come after reporting time they will not be considered for counseling.
Documents Required At the time of counselling:
- Hardcopy of the Online filled Application Form and fee slip
- Admit card
- Score card
- High School pass marks sheet and Certificate as a proof of date of birth
- Pass Marks sheet of 10+2 or equivalent exam.
- NCC/NSS/Sports/Extra Curricular Certificates (if claiming for weightage),
- Category Certificates for SC/ST/OBC*/Defense Personnel or dependant/ PH/FF dependant, issued by competent authority.
- Passport size photograph of the candidates
Stay tuned for