HP PAT 2020 Admissions: HP PAT 2020 (Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test) is organized by the Himachal Pradesh Technical Education Board (HPTEB), Dharamshala every year to offer admission to eligible candidates into various Diploma courses in Himachal Pradesh. HP PAT 2020 is a state level polytechnic entrance exam. Interested candidate can go through the following article for the detailed information regarding HP PAT.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Latest update of HP PAT
- HP PAT 2020 exam will be conducted on 17 May 2020
Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT 2020) Important Dates
Candidates can check the details regarding the examination dates below:
|Online Registration Start||First week of April 2020|
|Online Registration Close||First Week of May 2020|
|Admit Card Released||Second Week of May 2020|
|Exam Date||17 May 2020|
|Answer Key Release||Third Week of May 2020|
|Result Declaration||Fourth Week of May 2020|
|Counselling Starts||First week of June 2020|
HP PAT 2020 Application Form
The vital information regarding HP PAT 2020 Application form is given below.
- HP PAT 2020 Application Form will be available on the official website in online mode.
- Interested candidates can fill the form before the last due date along with the necessary documents and application fees.
- The application form will only be available in online mode.
- Candidates will be made available with the forms from the first week of April 2020.
- Whereas the last date for submission of the form will be the first week of May 2020.
Candidates will be notified in case of any changes in the dates.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about HP PAT 2020 Admissions: Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria
|SC/ST/ OBC||Rs. 400/-|
Mode of Payment
Candidates can submit the fees both through online as well as offline mode:
- Online Mode: Through Debit/ credit cards or Net Banking.
- Offline Mode: Through Challans in any branch of State Bank India. Bank Challan will be generated after registering online.
How To Apply For HP PAT 2020 Application Form?
Follow the given steps to avoid any kind of confusion:
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
- Firstly, visit the official website and click on the Application form 2020 option given on the website.
- Now, Read the instruction carefully and click on the “Apply Now” option.
- Candidates need to create a “login ID” and “password” by registering yourself
- Fill the application form carefully with all the details asked such as general, educational, personal details. Candidates also need to upload their self-attested photographs and signatures.
- Now, pay the application fees
- Don’t forget to download the application form and take the printout of the same for future use.
HP PAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for HP PAT 2020 given below:
- Domicile: The candidate must belong to the Himachal Pradesh state.
- Qualification: Candidate must have passed 10th/ equivalent exam from any recognized board/university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate needs to secure at least 35% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Mathematics, Science and English are the necessary subjects in 10th class.
HP PAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern for HP PAT 2020 given below :
- Mode of Exam: Offline mode only.
- Duration of Exam: 3 hours
- Type of Question: Multiple Type Questions
- Total No. of Questions: 150 questions
- Maximum Marks: 150
- Medium: English and Hindi
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will be given 4 marks for each correct answer. Whereas 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Exam Pattern for Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test:
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Total Marks|
HP PAT 2020 Syllabus
HP PAT 2020 Syllabus will be based on the NCERT syllabus. Topics will be covered from subjects such as physics, chemistry, mathematics and English. The authority will prepare the syllabus from class 10th syllabus. Candidates can prepare from the NCERT books.
HP PAT 2020 exam centres are mentioned below:
- Sujanpur Tihra
- Nehran Pukhar
HP PAT 2020 Admit Card
The detailed regarding HP PAT 2020 is given below.
- HP PAT 2020 Admit Card will be released a few days before the examination on the official website
- Candidates can download their admit cards/hall tickets online by entering their login details.
- Only those candidates who have submitted the application form and paid the fees will be able to download admit cards/hall tickets.
Steps To Download The Admit Card:
Follow the given steps to download the admit card.
- Firstly, Log on to the official website and click on PAT 2020.
- In the next page, click on “Applicant Login” situated in the top Menu bar, an Applicant Login Screen will appear.
- Sign in your account using your ‘Application Number’ & your ‘Date of Birth’. You’ll be taken to the Applicant Login Page.
- Now, click on ‘Download Admit Card’ option.
- Lastly, your Admit Card will be generated. Candidates must not forget to take the Print out of the ADMIT CARD.
HP PAT 2020 Results
The detailed information regarding HP PAT 2020 Results is given below.
- HP PAT 2020 results will be released after the examination on the official website.
- Candidates can check their results from the official website by entering their login details.
- Through results, candidates can check whether they are eligible to take admission into various Diploma courses in the state of Assam.
- Only the qualifying candidates will be allowed to take part in counselling.
HP PAT 2020 Counselling
The detailed information regarding HP PAT 2020 Counselling is given below.
- HP PAT 2020 counselling will be started in June 2020.
- The authority will soon release the notification regarding the counselling procedure on the official website.
- Counselling will be done on the basis of the score of entrance exam and interviews.
- The counselling procedure will be started after a few days of the result.
- Only qualified candidates will be allowed to download their call letter from the website through online mode.
- Candidates called for counselling have to report on the prescribed date and time at the given venue.
- If they come after reporting time they will not be considered for counselling.
Documents Required At the time of counselling of Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test
- Hardcopy of the Online filled Application Form and fee slip
- Admit card
- High School pass marks sheet and Certificate as a proof of date of birth
- Pass Marks sheet of 10+2 or equivalent exam.
- NCC/NSS/Sports/Extra-Curricular Certificates (if claiming for weightage),
- Category Certificates for SC/ST/OBC*/Defense Personnel or dependant/ PH/FF dependant, issued by competent authority.
- Passport size photograph of the candidates
Stay tuned for Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test Here.