HP PAT 2021 application form will be out in the second week of April 2021 tentatively. The admission in the first year or lateral entry of Polytechnic Diploma courses in Himachal Pradesh state will be provided based on the score of the qualifying exam. The exam is conducted once every year at the State Level. The candidates must read the complete article to know all about HP PAT 2021 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling etc. Authority does not release any notification regarding the HP PAT 2021 exam.
HP PAT 2021 Exam Status
Applicants can check the important information of HP PAT 2021 which is mentioned below:
|Exam Status||there is no official announcement |
HP PAT 2021 Important Dates
Given below are the dates for HP PAT 2021:
|Application Form Release||First week of April 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||First week of May 2021|
|Admit Card Available||Second week of May 2021|
|Exam Date||Third week of May 2021|
|Result||First week of June 2021|
HP PAT 2021 Application Form
Below are some steps involved in filling of HP PAT online form 2021:
- The application form will be available on the HP PAT official website.
- Candidate has to visit the official website to download the application form.
- The applicant has to click on Polytechnic – PAT 2021.
- After this candidate has to do the HP PAT online registration 2021.
- Candidate has to enter the required information for the registration and then click on the submit button.
- The applicant will be redirected to "New Registration Page".
- After successful registration, an email and SMS will be sent to the registered email id and phone number.
- Aspirants have to go to the official page and log in through user name and password.
- An application form will appear on the screen.
- Applicants has to fill in all the information required in the application form.
- All the information has to be filled in carefully and correctly.
- After filling all the details, candidates have to click the submit button.
- Candidates have to upload all the required documents in the application form.
- Applicants need to pay the application fee after uploading the documents.
HP PAT 2021 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: The application fee can be submitted in both online and offline mode.
Application fee for HP PAT 2021
Candidates of various categories can check the application fee through the above details
Through Online Mode:
- Through online there are three different modes of payment of fee:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Transaction slip will be generated for the same
- The fee can be paid through Banking Challan of State Bank of India after taking a print of Bank Challan from the portal and paying the fee at State Bank of India counter.
- The detail of Challan journal number/Transaction ID number has to be fed by the candidate in the application form for confirmation of the application fee.
- In case if the candidate does not fill the particulars of the fee deposited through challan in the application form, the application form will not be treated as final and no further process will be done.
HP PAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Below are some eligibility criteria for Himachal Pradesh PAT 2021 the candidate must check before applying for the exam:
- Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10th from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure a minimum of 35% marks in their 10th class
- Appearing: Candidates who are appearing in their class 10th are also eligible to apply.
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed with Mathematics, Science and English subjects in their qualifying examination.
HP PAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern of HP Polytechnic admission test through given below details:
Exam pattern for Himachal Pradesh PAT 2021
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Question type||Multiple-choice questions|
|Number of questions||150|
|Marking scheme||4 marks for every correct answer and -1 for every incorrect|
|Duration ||3 hours|
|Medium||Hindi and English|
Candidates may check the pattern of HP PAT 2021 and can start preparing for the exam accordingly
Subject wise analysis of question-paper
HP PAT 2021 subject wise analysis
|Subject||No of questions||Total marks|
Candidates can check the no of questions and maximum marks for each subject from the above information. It will help the students to understand the question paper properly.
HP PAT 2021 Syllabus
Candidates can check the HP PAT exam 2021 syllabus through the below details which will help candidates in preparation of the exam.
- Active & Passive voice
- Countable-Uncountable Nouns
- Human eye
- Magnetic effect of electric current
- Sources of energy and environment
- Structure of an atom
- Chemical reactions and equations
- Acids Bases and salts
- Metals and Non-metals
- Carbon and its compounds
- Periodic classification of elements
- Real numbers
- Pair of linear equations in two variables
- Quadratic equations
- Arithmetic progressions
- Coordinate geometry
- Area related to circles
- Surface, area and volume
HP PAT 2021 Preparation Tips
Aspirants who are preparing for the HP PAT exam 2021 can checkout some preparation tips given below which will help them achieve good scores in the exam
- Applicants must go through the examination syllabus before they start preparing for it.
- Candidates must look up for practice sets and previous years.
- Applicants must follow proper sleep schedules as it helps to focus and concentrate.
- Having some sort of recreational activity is a must as it eases out the stress after studying for long hours.
- Before the aspirants start preparing for any examination, always set a goal on when to finish particular topics/subjects.
HP PAT 2021 Admit Card
Candidates can check the details about the admit card of Himachal Pradesh PAT 2021 through below given details-
- Admit card will be made available on the official website.
- Candidates can download their admit card using their registration number before the exam date.
- The admit card will not be sent by post however it can only be downloaded from the Board’s Website
- The candidate must not tamper with the admit card or alter any entry made therein after it has been authenticated.
- The applicant has to bring the admit card on the day of the exam, candidates without admit card will not be allowed to give the exam.
HP PAT 2021 Results
HP PAT 2021 Result would be prepared separately and they will be offered admission based on their merit of rank list.
- The result will be declared on the official website.
- Candidates can check the scorecard and marks obtained through the result.
- The result along with the individual candidate’s subject-wise break-up of marks will be made available.
- Marks Statement will be uploaded on the website of the institute which can be downloaded by the candidates for their reference and records.
HP PAT 2021 Counselling
Candidates can check the counselling procedure of Himachal Pradesh PAT 2021 through below given details:
- There will be a total of 4 rounds of counselling for admissions.
- Only qualified candidates can participate in the procedure of counselling.
- Candidates have to bring all the required documents during the counselling procedure.
- Applicants can choose their course and institutes according to their preferences.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their choices filled.
- If a candidate gets selected in the first round of counselling, he would not be allowed to participate in the further rounds.
HP PAT 2021 Exam Centers
The following table comprises of all the exam centres for the HP PAT 2021 exam as per last year.
|Nehran Pukhar||Karsog|| |
HP PAT 2021 Highlights
Aspirants can check the HP Polytechnic Admission Test highlights and read the various important points for the exam:
Highlights of HP PAT exam 2021
|Name of the exam||Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test 2021 (HP PAT 2021)|
|Conducting Body||Himachal Pradesh Technical Education Board (HPTEB)|
|HP PAT Official website||http://hptsb.onlineadmission.net/|
|Exam purpose|| to give admission in the first year or lateral entry of Polytechnic Diploma courses|
About Himachal Pradesh Technical Education Board (HPTEB)
The Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board came into existence on 15th day of July 1986 under the H.P. Takniki Shiksha Board Act, 1986 (Act No.14 of 1986). This Board Conducts examinations of Affiliated Polytechnics which are approved by All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE) and registered ITI s which are approved by National Council for Vocational Training(NCVT) & State Council for Vocational Training(SCVT). The Board is located at Dari in Dharamshala. Which is in the lap of Dhauladhar range of the Himalayas.