HP PAT 2020 exam has been postponed by H.P. Takniki Shiksha Board. Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test 2020 is conducted by Himachal Pradesh Technical Education Board (HPTEB), Dharamshala. The Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test revised date will be announced later. This exam aims to enrol the eligible candidates in the first year or lateral entry of Polytechnic Diploma courses in Himachal Pradesh state. The exam is conducted once every year at the State Level. The candidates must read the complete article to know all about HP PAT 2020 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling etc.
Latest Update HP PAT
The exam date of the HP PAT 2020 has been postponed.
HP PAT 2020 Application Form
Below are some steps involved in filling of HP PAT online form 2020:
- Application form will be available on the HP PAT official website.
- Candidate has to visit the link https:// www.hptechboard.com to download application form.
- Applicant has to click on Polytechnic – PAT 2020.
- After this candidate has to do the HP PAT online registration 2020.
- Candidate has to enter the required information for the registration and then click on the submit button.
- Applicant will be redirected to "New Registration Page".
- After successful registration, an email and SMS will be sent to the registered email id and phone number.
- Candidate has to go to the official page and log in through user name and password.
- An application form will appear on the screen.
- Candidate has to fill all the information required in the application form.
- All the information has to be filled carefully and correctly.
- After filling all the details, candidates have to click the submit button.
- Candidates have to upload all the required documents in the application form.
- Applicants need to pay the application fee after uploading the documents.
HP PAT 2020 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: Application fee can be submitted in both online and offline mode.
Application fee for HP PAT 2020
Candidates of various categories can check the application fee through above details
Through Online Mode:
- Through online there are threedifferent modes of payment of fee:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Transaction slip will be generated for the same
- The fee can be paid through Banking Challan of State Bank of India after taking print of Bank Challan from the portal and paying the fee at State Bank of India counter.
- The detail of Challan journal number/Transaction ID number has to be fed by the candidate in the application form for confirmation of application fee.
- In case if candidate does not fill the particulars of fee deposited through challan in the application form, the application form will not be treated as final and no further process will be done.
HP PAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Below are some eligibility criteria for Himachal Pradesh PAT 2020 the candidate must check before applying for the exam:
- Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10th from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum of 35% marks in their 10th class
- Appearing: Candidates those who are appearing in their class 10th are also eligible to apply.
- Subjects: Candidates must have pass with Mathematics, Science and English subjects in their qualifying examination.
HP PAT 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can check the details about the admit card of Himachal Pradesh PAT 2020 through below given details-
- Admit card will be made available on the official website.
- Candidates can download their admit card using their registration number before exam date.
- The admit card will not be sent by post however it can only be downloaded from the Board’s Website
- Candidate must not tamper with the admit card or alter any entry made therein after it has been authenticated.
- Applicant has to bring the admit card on the day of the exam, candidates's without admit card will not be allowed to give the exam.
HP PAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern of HP Polytechnic admission test through given below details:
Exam pattern for Himachal Pradesh PAT 2020
|Mode of exam
|Number of questions
||4 marks for every correct answer and -1 for every incorrect
||Hindi and English
Candidates may check the pattern of HP PAT 2020 and can start prearing for the exam accordingly
Subject wise analysis of question-paper
HP PAT 2020 subject wise analysis
||No of questions
Candidates can check the no of questions and maximum marks for each subject from above information. It will help the students to understand the question paper properly.
HP PAT 2020 Syllabus
Candidates can check the HP PAT exam 2020 syllabus through the below details which will help candidates in preparation of the exam.
- Active & Passive voice
- Countable-Uncountable Nouns
- Human eye
- Magnetic effect of electric current
- Sources of energy and environment
- Structure of an atom
- Chemical reactions and equations
- Acids Bases and salts
- Metals and Non-metals
- Carbon and its compounds
- Periodic classification of elements
- Real numbers
- Pair of linear equations in two variables
- Quadratic equations
- Arithmetic progressions
- Coordinate geometry
- Area related to circles
- Surface,area and volume
HP PAT 2020 Preparation Tips
Aspirants those who are preparing for the HP PAT exam 2020 can checkout some preparation tips given below which will help them achieve good scores in the exam
- Applicants must go through the examination syllabus before they start preparing for it.
- Candidates must look up for practice sets and previous years.
- Applicants must follow proper sleep schedules as it helps to focus and concentrate.
- Having some sort of recreational activity is a must as it eases out the stress after studying for long hours.
- Before the aspirants start preparing for any examination, always set a goal on when to finish particular topics/subjects.
HP PAT 2020 Results
HP PAT 2020 Result would be prepared separately and they will be offered admission based on their merit of rank list.
- Result will be declared on the official website.
- Candidates can check the scorecard and marks obtained through result.
- The result along with the individual candidate’s subject-wise break-up of marks will be made available.
- Marks Statement will be uploaded on the website of the institute which can be downloaded by the candidates for their reference and records.
HP PAT 2020 Counselling
Candidates can check the counselling procedure of Himachal Pradesh PAT 2020 through below given details:
- There will be a total 4 rounds of counselling for admissions.
- Only qualified candidates can participate in the procedure of counselling.
- Candidates have to bring all the required documents during the counselling procedure.
- Applicants can choose their course and institutes according to their preferences.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their choices filled.
- If a candidate gets selected in the first round of counselling, he would not be allowed to participate in the further rounds.
HP PAT 2020 Highlights
Aspirants can check the HP Polytechnic Admission Test highlights and read the various important points for the exam:
Highlights of HP PAT exam 2020
|Name of the exam
||Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test 2020 (HP PAT 2020)
||Himachal Pradesh Technical Education Board (HPTEB)
|| to give admission in the first year or lateral entry of Polytechnic Diploma courses
About Himachal Pradesh Technical Education Board (HPTEB)
The Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board came into existence on 15th day of July 1986 under the H.P. Takniki Shiksha Board Act, 1986 (Act No.14 of 1986). This Board Conducts examinations of Affiliated Polytechnics which are approved by All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE) and registered ITI s which are approved by National Council for Vocational Training(NCVT) & State Council for Vocational Training(SCVT). The Board is located at Dari in Dharamshala. Which is in the lap of Dhauladhar range of Himalayas.